G37 Sedan

Ventureshield

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 03:59 PM
indycase

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ventureshield

Does anyone know of a good place to install (and have experience with) the Ventureshield Ultra paint protection? I just got a 2010 G37xS in Aspen Pearl (already two stone chips!! ) and want to get the bumper, lights, mirror caps and the hood/fender edges wrapped. Any photos you can share with what it looks like on an Aspen Pearl G?

Thanks a bunch!
Old 04-19-2010, 04:24 PM
The Jewbag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question: WTF is Aspen Pearl?
Old 04-19-2010, 04:42 PM
indycase

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by The Jewbag
Question: WTF is Aspen Pearl?
That's the pearl white colour name they use in Canada for 2010.
Old 04-20-2010, 04:20 AM
dc44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by indycase
Does anyone know of a good place to install (and have experience with) the Ventureshield Ultra paint protection? I just got a 2010 G37xS in Aspen Pearl (already two stone chips!! ) and want to get the bumper, lights, mirror caps and the hood/fender edges wrapped. Any photos you can share with what it looks like on an Aspen Pearl G?

Thanks a bunch!

I had it put on the vehicle last Tuesday, and had driven about 800 miles + a gas station touchless car wash. So far the product is holding up. I opted for the full hood, front front bumper, mirrors, front quarters, runners, rear impacts, and trunk access area.

Compared to the 3M invisible bra I had put on in 2001 on my Corvette, this new product is steps ahead. Its clarity is way better, the application looked a bit easier, the after-treatment caring steps are easier to upkeep, and so far it has done its job.

From your posts, it sounds like you are asking out of Canada? If you are in Vancouver, I have a referral there who does this. I grew up in Vancity and split time there and Orange County for work now.