Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 10:22 PM
The G

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You get your G tomorrow man!
Old 10-29-2009, 12:22 PM
SpAnKy37

Hi guys i just picked up the car.. And wow... I think i will divorse my wife and marry the car now.. ) it doesnt talk too much, does exactly what i ask, and when i get inside it it gives me pleasure at all times )))) (baby if youre reading this, that was a joke...)
ill pick up a clear bra as soon as i get the chance thanks for the help guys, ill pot up some picks later, now its off to show off to my friends )) one quick qrstion though. I want to connect my iphoe to it, what cables do i need?? And it also seems like my original cR cjarger does not fit here any advice?
Old 10-29-2009, 12:26 PM
SpAnKy37

By the way final price for my g37x with everything but the wood trim and S package - 41,379
Old 10-29-2009, 02:55 PM
Alt2G

Originally Posted by SpAnKy37
Hi guys i just picked up the car.. And wow... I think i will divorse my wife and marry the car now.. ) it doesnt talk too much, does exactly what i ask, and when i get inside it it gives me pleasure at all times )))) (baby if youre reading this, that was a joke...)
ill pick up a clear bra as soon as i get the chance thanks for the help guys, ill pot up some picks later, now its off to show off to my friends )) one quick qrstion though. I want to connect my iphoe to it, what cables do i need?? And it also seems like my original cR cjarger does not fit here any advice?

Congrats on your g! The car should've come with the iphone cable, check the glove compartment, if not, ask dealer for it. Enjoy the ride.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:08 PM
SpAnKy37

Thanks guys!! Yeah im loving the car so far its just amazing!! Tryed it out against my uncles M5 (2008) and it actually keeps up a bit. The cars amazing but unfortunately when i was driving today a little pebble hit the windshield and there is a nail size crack :,( and also no ipod wires
Old 10-30-2009, 01:44 AM
nitromt

Thanks guys!! Yeah im loving the car so far its just amazing!! Tryed it out against my uncles M5 (2008) and it actually keeps up a bit. The cars amazing but unfortunately when i was driving today a little pebble hit the windshield and there is a nail size crack :,( and also no ipod wires
Yes, maybe...for about 1 second.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:13 AM
oOmikeyboy
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member

haha congrats! i wouldn't test the G out against a M5 though. Glad your loving the new ride, i remember when i first got mine.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:12 AM
SpAnKy37

Listen guys im not gonna lie my uncle smoked me, but i just like to look at the positive end o things . But to be honest it surprised the c*** out of me with its performance. And yeah he did not even disapear in the horizon like i expected him to and hes a great driver, drives manual owned a zr1 vette and a porshe 911 . By the way, im relatively new to manual and tap shifts so if anyone can give me some pointers at how many rpms to shift on each gear to maximize performace id greatly apreciate it. (straight line)
Old 10-30-2009, 11:25 AM
Boomer-Bob
Registered Member

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Listen guys im not gonna lie my uncle smoked me, but i just like to look at the positive end o things . But to be honest it surprised the c*** out of me with its performance. And yeah he did not even disapear in the horizon like i expected him to and hes a great driver, drives manual owned a zr1 vette and a porshe 911 . By the way, im relatively new to manual and tap shifts so if anyone can give me some pointers at how many rpms to shift on each gear to maximize performace id greatly apreciate it. (straight line)
Here's one opinion from Infiniti... (Sorry, I couldn't resist )
During the first 1,200 miles (2,000 km), follow
these recommendations to obtain maximum
engine performance and ensure the future reliability
and economy of your new vehicle.
Failure to follow these recommendations may
result in shortened engine life and reduced engine
performance.
Avoid driving for long periods at constant
speed, either fast or slow. Do not run the
engine over 4,000 rpm.

Do not accelerate at full throttle in any gear.

Avoid quick starts.

Avoid hard braking as much as possible.

Old 10-30-2009, 12:34 PM
SpAnKy37

Once again bob i thank you ... Mr
buzz kill lol (joking) yeah i dont usually run it above 4k rpm, quickstarts are non existant and the breaking well... Happens some times but not too much. Also in the winter i know i sbould let the car drop to inder 1k rpm before driving. Ill deff keep it nice and easy for the first 1200miles i jist could not resist a quick highway run with my uncle )
Old 10-30-2009, 01:09 PM
Boomer-Bob
Registered Member

Once again bob i thank you ... Mr
buzz kill lol (joking) yeah i dont usually run it above 4k rpm, quickstarts are non existant and the breaking well... Happens some times but not too much. Also in the winter i know i sbould let the car drop to inder 1k rpm before driving. Ill deff keep it nice and easy for the first 1200miles i jist could not resist a quick highway run with my uncle )
I probably would have done the same... But, you'll remember we talked about you being tested.

About the Uncle. Just sub a TT G37 that looks like yours and when he stops by, just make like your washing your car and mention it's broken in now and runs better. Talk some trash and bet some money. (I learned that one from a guy that borrowed a Hemi GTX from me once.)

The M5 is a nice car. I almost bought one in 2000 and I even know some nice folks that drive BMWs! No really, some are nice! But, personally, I'd rather have a couple of G37's for the $$ or mod a G if I'm just looking to mess with people on the street.

You are going to love your G. Enjoy and drive safe.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:49 PM
SpAnKy37

Thanks bob

hey guys sorry ro be a pain but i gots a few questions again as always lol
1. Seems like i dont have the ipod vables and the dealership is too far for mw to go to actually get the cables. Id pay more for gas. Anybody know what i should do now to connect my iphone?

2 i noticed there are some av inputs in the under hand box the same ones used for dvd players/game consoles, does this mean i can connect a ps3 to my g? Lol if so im one happy custumer lol

thanks again guys
Old 11-02-2009, 08:25 AM
KLB

Thanks bob

hey guys sorry ro be a pain but i gots a few questions again as always lol
1. Seems like i dont have the ipod vables and the dealership is too far for mw to go to actually get the cables. Id pay more for gas. Anybody know what i should do now to connect my iphone?

2 i noticed there are some av inputs in the under hand box the same ones used for dvd players/game consoles, does this mean i can connect a ps3 to my g? Lol if so im one happy custumer lol

thanks again guys
1] Call them and make them fedex them to you.

2] Yes, as long as you are not moving.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:22 PM
mw09g37

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow what lowering setup is that? that's got a nice drop.

Originally Posted by classy37
Good choice of color. I happen to really like white on chrome and am contemplating getting the following in the Spring-

MRR Chrome GT-1

Old 11-02-2009, 08:29 PM
Boomer-Bob
Registered Member

^^^^^ Nice!

Quick Reply: Picking up my first G Thursday, need pointers and help