G37 Sedan

Proof of 2010 Colors?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 01:47 PM
netmag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Proof of 2010 Colors?

I was searching around at some dealers located on the east coast just to get a quick idea of how big inventories are there, when I stumbled on a dealer that already has information about the 2010 G's loaded on their site.

No pics yet though, but they do list color selections.

If what they have on their site is legit, the new sedan colors will be:

Bronze Gray
Gunmetal Gray
Vibrant Red

Platinum Graphite is not listed as an option anymore.

See 2010 sedan colors at the bottom of this page:
Infiniti New vehicles in New Jersey at Circle Infiniti, New, New Cars, New Infiniti, New Infinity

I think the Coupe colors are the same as now except Platinum Graphite has been replaced with the Gunmetal Gray.
See 2010 coupe colors at the bottom of this page:
Infiniti New vehicles in New Jersey at Circle Infiniti, New, New Cars, New Infiniti, New Infinity

The Bronze Gray for the sedan looks very brown in the web sample. I'm betting it's probably the same cocoa-like color as the one shown on the 2011 M reveal: Nissan/Infiniti News Room

I'm not a big fan of the Gunmetal color but I know a lot of people on these sites seem to like that color so they should be happy if these are indeed the colors.

On a side note, I'm starting to think more and more that the front grill on the 2010 sedan will probably be just like the one shown on the 2011 M pics. The front fascia, lights, and fog lights will probably be similar to that too. Hopefully, some pics will show up and confirm all the changes.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:54 PM
IronGuard

good catch. but can that infiniti dealership really be that dumb to list the color before January? i thought it was supposed to be a secret until then....
Old 09-04-2009, 03:04 PM
LH1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Assuming those are the new colors, the only one that interests me is the Gunmetal Gray. I hope it's close to the Dark Slate color that's offered on the Maxima/Altima. I love that color.

Athens Blue would be a really nice addition, but that'll probably stay a coupe only color.

For the interior, adding that orange colored leather from the 370 would be awesome.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:04 PM
Retromoe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vibrant Red? Isnt that already there?
I'd love to see gun metal, I think the one new color will Midnight Garnet from the G37 vert.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:41 PM
rohardi

I wonder if the price is correct???
Old 09-04-2009, 10:53 PM
netmag

Originally Posted by Retromoe
Vibrant Red? Isnt that already there?
I'd love to see gun metal, I think the one new color will Midnight Garnet from the G37 vert.
Already there for the coupe but not for the sedan.