G37 Sedan

Questions about options G37Xs

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 12:21 PM
the.tarzan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Questions about options G37Xs

I got my G37Xs a month ago, and somethings is bugging me...

In my previous car, when I wanted to leave the car I didn't have to unluck the doors manually before opening the door, I just had to use the handle and the lock/door opened. Is there anyway the doors can unlock as soon as I shut the engine off or when I use the handle?

Another problem... this weekend I tryed to use the cigarettes plug (12V) and both weren't working. Is there any options to set to make it work?

Thank !
Old 06-09-2009, 12:31 PM
acura19

There is a section in your manual on how to get the doors to unlock when you push the stop button. It also auto locks when you over 10 mph I believe. Do a lil reading of your manual. As for you lighter plug, check your fuse. I assume both may be tied to the same one.

Originally Posted by the.tarzan

In my previous car, when I wanted to leave the car I didn't have to unluck the doors manually before opening the door, I just had to use the handle and the lock/door opened. Is there anyway the doors can unlock as soon as I shut the engine off or when I use the handle?

Another problem... this weekend I tryed to use the cigarettes plug (12V) and both weren't working. Is there any options to set to make it work?

Thank !
Old 06-09-2009, 04:24 PM
SkyMG37x
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by the.tarzan

Thank !
Here - I'll save you the trouble:

AUTOMATIC DOOR LOCKS
All doors will be locked automatically when the vehicle speed reaches 15 MPH (24 km/h).

All the doors will unlock automatically when the ignition is placed in the OFF position.

The automatic lock and unlock functions can be deactivated or activated independently of each other.

To deactivate or activate the automatic door lock or unlock system, perform the following
procedure:

1. Close all doors.

2. Place the ignition switch in the ON position.

3. Do one of the following within 20 seconds of performing step 2:
To change AUTO UNLOCK settings: push and hold the power door lock switch to the UNLOCK position for more than 5 seconds.

To change AUTO LOCK settings: push and hold the power door lock switch to the LOCK position for more than 5 seconds.

4. When activated, the hazard indicator will flash twice. When deactivated, the hazard indicator will flash once.

5. The ignition must be placed in the OFF and ON position again between each setting

change.

As for the power plug, I agree that it sounds like the fuse is blown.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:35 PM
the.tarzan

Thank you for the instruction. It fixed my problem

I feel bad about the cigarettes plug, I never used it... so they haven't verified it when they delivered the car to me.

I'll get to the dealer on friday!