G37 Sedan

Time near speedometer

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 09:24 PM
Nocturnal
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Time near speedometer

That time thing which is right above the miles, is that the time of actual driving time or is it a clock? I tried looking through the manual briefly but couldn't figure it out.

I tried going through the options by pressing the button to the side which allows different things to be shown from mileage to a bunch of other stuff but couldn't figure out how to change the actual time.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:33 PM
KnoxvilleG37

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Nocturnal
That time thing which is right above the miles, is that the time of actual driving time or is it a clock? I tried looking through the manual briefly but couldn't figure it out.

I tried going through the options by pressing the button to the side which allows different things to be shown from mileage to a bunch of other stuff but couldn't figure out how to change the actual time.
Actual driving time.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:46 PM
G4me

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Nocturnal

It's engine hours, you can reset it by.... pressing the reset button.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:32 PM
SkyMG37x
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
From the manual:

Elapsed time :
The elapsed time mode shows the time since the last reset. The displayed time can be reset
by pushing the switch "
O" for longer than 1 second. (The trip odometer is also reset at the same time.)

It's for keeping track of driving time during a trip. Personally I leave that display on the external temp.