G37 Sedan

'09 vpp

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 03:55 PM
Tarkus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 vpp

Looks like the Vehicle Purchase Plan (VPP) is available for all '09 Infiniti's according their website. VPP is a Business Associate plan between companies and Infiniti. That's for those that don;t know. For those that do, woo-hoo!

Actually, since VPP is basically invoice, you might be able to haggle to that anyway.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:09 PM
andromeda

Originally Posted by Tarkus
Looks like the Vehicle Purchase Plan (VPP) is available for all '09 Infiniti's according their website. VPP is a Business Associate plan between companies and Infiniti. That's for those that don;t know. For those that do, woo-hoo!

Actually, since VPP is basically invoice, you might be able to haggle to that anyway.

Where do you see that? What web site?
Old 11-06-2008, 11:31 PM
da mayor

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
just make sure now w/ the new restrictions that you provide all the material needed for VPP and to go to the dealership or your HR and get a code prior to any arrangements with your new Infiniti
Old 11-07-2008, 01:38 AM
trebien

Originally Posted by andromeda
Where do you see that? What web site?

http://www.insidenissan.com/vpp/nissan/index.html
Old 11-07-2008, 12:24 PM
andromeda

Originally Posted by da mayor
just make sure now w/ the new restrictions that you provide all the material needed for VPP and to go to the dealership or your HR and get a code prior to any arrangements with your new Infiniti
You said there was a link that said VPP is valid on 2009 models. Where is that please? That link says nothing about 2009 G37 Coupes...

I have a VPP claim print out valid until Dec 25 2008. I still work for the same company and have a badge for that..

Also what do you mean now w/ new restrictions?

Thanks,
A

Last edited by andromeda; 11-07-2008 at 12:55 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:36 PM
B767drvr

You said there was a link that said VPP is valid on 2009 models. Where is that please? That link says nothing about 2009 G37 Coupes...

I have a VPP claim print out valid until Dec 25 2008. I still work for the same company and have a badge for that..

Also what do you mean now w/ new restrictions?

Thanks,
A
I bought my '09 G coupe 2 weeks ago using VPP... no problem. The VPP site lists all '08/'09 models as eligible. I also called the VPP help number to confirm prior to purchase. Yes, all are eligible.

The 7AT shifts EXTREMELY smoothly. I'm averaging 22 mpg in combined driving in the first 600 miles (mellow break-in with only a few 6-7k RPM touches.)

Overall, I'm very pleased.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:36 PM
andromeda

Originally Posted by B767drvr
I bought my '09 G coupe 2 weeks ago using VPP... no problem. The VPP site lists all '08/'09 models as eligible. I also called the VPP help number to confirm prior to purchase. Yes, all are eligible.

The 7AT shifts EXTREMELY smoothly. I'm averaging 22 mpg in combined driving in the first 600 miles (mellow break-in with only a few 6-7k RPM touches.)

Overall, I'm very pleased.
Do you mind sharing with us what model (options) you bought and what price?
I don't see that statement with all 2008/2009 being eligible but glad it worked out for you. When I called Infinity they said it's up to the dealer to accept that....
I'm looking at buying a 2009 G37 AWD Coupe in December.

Thanks,
A
Old 11-08-2008, 04:26 AM
B767drvr

I don't see that statement with all 2008/2009 being eligible but glad it worked out for you. When I called Infinity they said it's up to the dealer to accept that....
I'm looking at buying a 2009 G37 AWD Coupe in December.

Thanks,
A
November VPP Incentives

Nissan - Incentives valid for 11/04/08 through 12/01/08
Infiniti - Incentives valid for 11/04/08 through 12/01/08
Please note that during this incentive period, the VPP customer cash incentive can not be used in conjunction with a special NMAC APR rate if available (Please refer to the notations listed below). Also Nissan North America reserves the right to modify the VPP incentive amount without notice.

Please be advised that Customer Cash programs for Nissan vehicles are included in the following VPP incentives. Note, reduced Customer Cash programs in conjunction with a special NMAC APR rate may be offered. (see the dealer for details)

For reference, Nissan and Infiniti new vehicles may be leased through VPP. However, if a customer leases through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation (NMAC) or Infiniti Financial Services (IFS), a special lease incentive or lease support may apply, and the vehicle will not be eligible for the VPP customer cash incentive. Should you have any questions concerning the above, please consult with your dealer when you go in to make your vehicle lease.

Infiniti Models
Retail or Non-IFS Lease Incentive
IFS Lease Incentives
MY08 MY09 MY08 MY09
M35 $0 $0 $0 $0
M45 $0 $0 $0 $0
G35 Sedan RWD $0 $0 $0 $0
G35 Sedan AWD $0 $0 $0 $0
G Coupe $0 $0 $0 $0
QX56 $0 $0 $0 $0
EX35 $0 $0 $0 $0
FX35 $0 $0 $0 $0
FX45 $0 $0 $0 $0

Model Year 2009 FX and QX, See dealer for details on Retail and Lease Owner Loyalty Programs; Model Year 2008 G35,M35, M45, QX56, FX35, FX45 - See Dealer for details on Lease Owner Loyalty Programs. Nissan brand vehicles are not eligible for the owner loyalty incentives

- Eligible MY08 and MY09 Infiniti vehicles: ALL

I called half a dozen dealers and inquired whether they would accept VPP pricing on a new '09 G coupe (it is the dealer's option to participate or not). One dealer said the only reason he'd accept VPP was because of the current economic state, otherwise no way. One said no, several said yes, and one lied. Tustin Infiniti (LA area) said they checked and VPP was excluded on the '09 G coupes... I then checked online and found the opposite to be true. I called the VPP help number to confirm. Yep, they lied. I'd steer clear of them (for anyone in SoCal reading this thread.) I can't stand dishonest people.

MSRP = $45,540
VPP = $42035 (D)

BTW... I pre-ordered mine... had 4 miles on the odometer when I picked her up and it was IMPECCABLY prepared without a single swirl or mark of any kind, anywhere. It's EXACTLY what you would desire when brand new... perfect everywhere! The service was awesome, fuel tank full, and the deal completely hassle-free at Hoehn Infiniti in Carlsbad, CA. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership.

2009 G37 Coupe
PG/Graphite/Journey
Premium
Sport
Nav
glass breakage sensor
splash guards
illuminated kick plates
cargo net
trunk mat
35% FormulaOne ceramic tint (sides and rear)

I know I "sponged" a lot of information from this site and others prior to ordering/purchasing. Hopefully I can give back a little by this post. Best wishes on your future purchase. This is a GREAT daily driver.

Good luck!

Last edited by B767drvr; 11-08-2008 at 05:08 AM.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:06 AM
andromeda

November VPP Incentives

Nissan - Incentives valid for 11/04/08 through 12/01/08
Please note that during this incentive period, the VPP customer cash incentive can not be used in conjunction with a special NMAC APR rate if available (Please refer to the notations listed below). Also Nissan North America reserves the right to modify the VPP incentive amount without notice.

Please be advised that Customer Cash programs for Nissan vehicles are included in the following VPP incentives. Note, reduced Customer Cash programs in conjunction with a special NMAC APR rate may be offered. (see the dealer for details)

For reference, Nissan and Infiniti new vehicles may be leased through VPP. However, if a customer leases through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation (NMAC) or Infiniti Financial Services (IFS), a special lease incentive or lease support may apply, and the vehicle will not be eligible for the VPP customer cash incentive. Should you have any questions concerning the above, please consult with your dealer when you go in to make your vehicle lease.

Infiniti Models
Retail or Non-IFS Lease Incentive
IFS Lease Incentives
MY08 MY09 MY08 MY09
M35 $0 $0 $0 $0
M45 $0 $0 $0 $0
G35 Sedan RWD $0 $0 $0 $0
G35 Sedan AWD $0 $0 $0 $0
G Coupe $0 $0 $0 $0
QX56 $0 $0 $0 $0
EX35 $0 $0 $0 $0
FX35 $0 $0 $0 $0
FX45 $0 $0 $0 $0

Model Year 2009 FX and QX, See dealer for details on Retail and Lease Owner Loyalty Programs; Model Year 2008 G35,M35, M45, QX56, FX35, FX45 - See Dealer for details on Lease Owner Loyalty Programs. Nissan brand vehicles are not eligible for the owner loyalty incentives

- Eligible MY08 and MY09 Infiniti vehicles: ALL

I called half a dozen dealers and inquired whether they would accept VPP pricing on a new '09 G coupe (it is the dealer's option to participate or not). One dealer said the only reason he'd accept VPP was because of the current economic state, otherwise no way. One said no, several said yes, and one lied. Tustin Infiniti (LA area) said they checked and VPP was excluded on the '09 G coupes... I then checked online and found the opposite to be true. I called the VPP help number to confirm. Yep, they lied. I'd steer clear of them (for anyone in SoCal reading this thread.) I can't stand dishonest people.

MSRP = $45,540
VPP = $42035 (D)

BTW... I pre-ordered mine... had 4 miles on the odometer when I picked her up and it was IMPECCABLY prepared without a single swirl or mark of any kind, anywhere. It's EXACTLY what you would desire when brand new... perfect everywhere! The service was awesome, fuel tank full, and the deal completely hassle-free at Hoehn Infiniti in Carlsbad, CA. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership.

2009 G37 Coupe
PG/Graphite/Journey
Premium
Sport
Nav
glass breakage sensor
splash guards
illuminated kick plates
cargo net
trunk mat
35% FormulaOne ceramic tint (sides and rear)

I know I "sponged" a lot of information from this site and others prior to ordering/purchasing. Hopefully I can give back a little by this post. Best wishes on your future purchase. This is a GREAT daily driver.

Good luck!

Thanks! You really helped with this. One more thing, what was the APR when you bought? And what are your obligations when you preorder?
I will get back to you with more questions if any.

Thank you!

-A

Last edited by andromeda; 11-08-2008 at 10:15 AM.
Old 11-08-2008, 02:22 PM
B767drvr

Thanks! You really helped with this. One more thing, what was the APR when you bought? And what are your obligations when you preorder?
I will get back to you with more questions if any.

Thank you!

-A
At the time of purchase I inquired into financing options (if any) offered by Infiniti or the dealer. If Infiniti is offering cheap money (near 0%) I'd take it and put my money to work elsewhere. Infiniti was not yet offering any financing on '09's, so in the end I just paid cash. I saw 3.9% for 36 mos for a few days on '09's being offered last week... but noticed they removed it and are back pushing to clear their '08 inventory with 0% financing. A smart move by Infiniti.

Pre-orders (at least at this dealer) requested a $500 fully refundable deposit. The deposit gave me "first right of refusal" when the car arrived. I could refuse and get my deposit refunded for any reason. It just puts you first in line and assures that no one will "test drive" your car. An added benefit is that pre-orders are the first of the new model year to be delivered to the dealer.

Glad to help...
Old 11-08-2008, 02:50 PM
andromeda

At the time of purchase I inquired into financing options (if any) offered by Infiniti or the dealer. If Infiniti is offering cheap money (near 0%) I'd take it and put my money to work elsewhere. Infiniti was not yet offering any financing on '09's, so in the end I just paid cash. I saw 3.9% for 36 mos for a few days on '09's being offered last week... but noticed they removed it and are back pushing to clear their '08 inventory with 0% financing. A smart move by Infiniti.

Pre-orders (at least at this dealer) requested a $500 fully refundable deposit. The deposit gave me "first right of refusal" when the car arrived. I could refuse and get my deposit refunded for any reason. It just puts you first in line and assures that no one will "test drive" your car. An added benefit is that pre-orders are the first of the new model year to be delivered to the dealer.

Glad to help...
Man thanks a bunch! You rock!

I'm looking to purchase a 2009 G37 Coupe awd w/ premium and nav..
I'm thinking to put down 10k and hopefully get a 0.9% or something in December. Yes preorders are nice the way I see now, no one driving your car etc, but when it arrives there might be no special APR, which really killls the deal. Will see. I wanted to wait for the 09 due to awd as I'm located in OH.
With the VPP I get about $300 over Invoice(or less) I think like you got..
By the way did you have any marketing advertisment in calculating the VPP price? I wish I knew the details in calculating your VPP. It's listed on their website but want to be absolutely sure that they don't scam me in any ways..

Thanks again. I do appreciate you replying and posting all these for all of us here. Some people tend not to care after they buy/lease (understandable).

At the end, I was thinking between buying/leasing..I have always bought and in this case I see even if I only keep the car for 4y and then sell it (when warranty expires) I'd be very close to leasing, and still get 21k+ for the car..

Best Regards,
-A

Last edited by andromeda; 11-08-2008 at 02:52 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:00 PM
cskubis

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
I bought my 08 using VPP last year and basically my salesman just punched it into the computer with me watching and the numbers came out just as expected. You should be able to watch your guy do it too. It seemed pretty straightforward to me.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:53 PM
B767drvr

With the VPP I get about $300 over Invoice(or less) I think like you got..
By the way did you have any marketing advertisment in calculating the VPP price? I wish I knew the details in calculating your VPP.
It works just like cskubis mentioned. Sales manager punches in the car with options and it spits out a number. It was w/in about $100 of what I calculated ('09 invoice prices were not yet available, just MSRP.)

It's painless and I felt the price was pretty good for an early '09... a couple hundred over invoice as you mentioned. Given the current economic state, you shouldn't have any problem getting near invoice on an '09 with or w/out VPP, IMO. The prices and financing offers will only get better as the recession deepens and drags on for the next 12-24 months.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:47 PM
andromeda

Glad to help...
Thank you both!
Old 11-09-2008, 08:56 AM
andromeda

It works just like cskubis mentioned. Sales manager punches in the car with options and it spits out a number. It was w/in about $100 of what I calculated ('09 invoice prices were not yet available, just MSRP.)

It's painless and I felt the price was pretty good for an early '09... a couple hundred over invoice as you mentioned. Given the current economic state, you shouldn't have any problem getting near invoice on an '09 with or w/out VPP, IMO. The prices and financing offers will only get better as the recession deepens and drags on for the next 12-24 months.

You guys forgot to say if there was any marketing advertisment in calculating the VPP price? Or anything else to artificially bump up the price..

Thanks,
A

Quick Reply: '09 vpp