G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

who's gonna trade in for a new G35 coupe?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 10:17 AM
Switch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Someone I can agree with. . . .

Originally Posted by G35SHAWN
I highly doubt that there is gonna be huge difference in exterior looks of the redesign G35 vs the G concept coupe. I am sure many of you still remember when Nissan first introduced the Z back in 2002 in Geneva auto show as a concept..& year later when they came out with the 350z there was only minor cosmetic changes in between them two. I am pretty much sure we are looking at the all new G35 coupe, however expect to see real side mirror, door handles & offcourse different style wheels. Am i gonna trade my G for the new one???...Hell yea....
OMG, finally someone with some comon sence. Seriously G35SHAUN, you right on the money.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:12 AM
jdm_inspire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by volnedan
i talked to the guy after he gave the presentation and he said they gonna obviously change headlights, molded bumpers, doorhandles, side mirrors and some interiors (including roof), but other than that pretty much 07 coupe. He also said they wanna be at least 310 hp and keep base price right around 34k. so dont everyone get their panties in a bunch.
I agree -- no way Nissan spent all that money to build a coupe concept like that and then do a 180 about-face and build something totally different. Since it's a concept, they're gonna put in futuristic stuff that is not feasible to install and keep it at realistic prices (side-view mirrors, headlights, glass roof, etc). That's what a concept is all about ... the potential, not reality. Plus it gives the company a lot of press (aka free advertising).

Even the GT-R prototype 2005 (not GT-R concept 2001) ... the design chief said the car is like 90% done (and will look very much like the car shown in Tokyo).

Last edited by jdm_inspire; 02-01-2006 at 11:15 AM.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:24 AM
jdm_inspire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by limeg35
could it be label as G45
As in another thread, I was speaking to an Infiniti sales guy in my city. He fires me an e-mail claiming he has "seen" the next gen G35c. There is speculation among the execs that a G45 may come out.

Word of warning -- the sales guy I spoke to is a bit of a goofball. I am surprised Infiniti would have a sales guy like that in their sales force. Quite unprofessional for an upscale make. Even Honda sales people I've met are more professional than that.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:22 PM
paranormal

all i got to say is i cant wait for 2007 for real my brothers and sisters the future is upon us and infiniti/nissan is about to take over the world..haha seriously hot cars on both sides of the fence.. cant wait to pick up my new coupe gtr or g45 lol
Old 02-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Dan_K

Next car will be an '08 M3. Have my deposit ready when they start taking waitlist orders.
Old 02-08-2006, 07:55 PM
ColdFusion

Originally Posted by G35SHAWN
I highly doubt that there is gonna be huge difference in exterior looks of the redesign G35 vs the G concept coupe. I am sure many of you still remember when Nissan first introduced the Z back in 2002 in Geneva auto show as a concept..& year later when they came out with the 350z there was only minor cosmetic changes in between them two. I am pretty much sure we are looking at the all new G35 coupe, however expect to see real side mirror, door handles & offcourse different style wheels. Am i gonna trade my G for the new one???...Hell yea....
I agree, this concept should be very close to the production model. For a more recent example, just compare the concept M45 to the production version. They are very similar