G37 coupe mud guards

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2022, 03:17 PM
SAU5Y
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post G37 coupe mud guards

Hey guys

I've been searching my damnest and I can't find a set of front and rear mudguards for my G coupe. Waiting for my buddy at Infiniti Parts to run the part numbers on them (999J2-JU0B3 front, 999J2-JU0B4 rear) but not really getting my hopes up via the PD because apparently they're discontinued?

I've been checking a whole bunch of different sites and it's all showing the same thing. Located in Toronto, Canada by the way.

Like one of my options at this point is to buy some used ones (stock on ebay for rears especially is SCARCE) sand them down and paint but ughhhhhhhhh rather just buy some mint ones, even if they are unpainted.

Also what in the hell are these little side skirt canards near the rear called, very subtle but they add a bit more of a flare-out to the side skirt which I love.

Thanks in advance homies
Old 11-11-2022, 03:43 PM
ILM-NC G37S
Registered Member

Received 1,323 Likes on 1,073 Posts
It would REALLY help if you provided your paint code.
Old 11-11-2022, 03:50 PM
SAU5Y
Registered Member

Yeah sorry dude lol KH3
Old 11-11-2022, 04:16 PM
ILM-NC G37S
Registered Member

Most pre-painted body parts are no longer available here in the US. Likely Canada as well. However, many of these parts are still available in Japan. No guarantees, mind you, but worth a look all the same.

This is what I found (new/pre-painted) from jp-carparts.com. It seems that the part numbers are also broken down according to your cars BUILD DATE. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You can scroll down to get the correct part number based on paint and build date. I would then shoot them a email and see if the parts are available and/or what alternatives are open to you. Last I remember the guy who handled all of that was named Osamu- but that may have changed. From what I gather these are not available "unpainted." From anyone.

BE WARNED, if they do have it, shipping from Japan will be crazy expensive and, combined with potential import fees for Canada, it will quickly become cost prohibitive. For example, I just had to recently order a new passenger-side A-Pillar trim piece and when all was said and done the shipping cost was almost as much as the trim piece itself (≈$150 +/-). In the end you may have no choice but to find a used set and have them redone.

Last edited by ILM-NC G37S; 11-11-2022 at 05:29 PM.
Old 11-12-2022, 07:48 PM
SAU5Y
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ILM-NC G37S
Most pre-painted body parts are no longer available here in the US. Likely Canada as well. However, many of these parts are still available in Japan. No guarantees, mind you, but worth a look all the same.

This is what I found (new/pre-painted) from jp-carparts.com. It seems that the part numbers are also broken down according to your cars BUILD DATE. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You can scroll down to get the correct part number based on paint and build date. I would then shoot them a email and see if the parts are available and/or what alternatives are open to you. Last I remember the guy who handled all of that was named Osamu- but that may have changed. From what I gather these are not available "unpainted." From anyone.

BE WARNED, if they do have it, shipping from Japan will be crazy expensive and, combined with potential import fees for Canada, it will quickly become cost prohibitive. For example, I just had to recently order a new passenger-side A-Pillar trim piece and when all was said and done the shipping cost was almost as much as the trim piece itself (≈$150 +/-). In the end you may have no choice but to find a used set and have them redone.
All good. Parts Dept found them.. Very obscure to find even with part numbers provided, we had to match service files on pre-packaged sets but it all came together. The painted parts are discontinued (at least through Infiniti/Nissan Parts) so the flaps come unpainted which is not a big deal. I can get a good deal with the body shop we work with.

Back ordered from hell though hahah no ETA likely 6-8 weeks realistically. My costs were surprisingly good too $118 for rears and $45 for fronts.
Old 11-12-2022, 07:59 PM
ILM-NC G37S
Registered Member

Glad you found them, though, as the old saying goes, "don't count the chickens before they're hatched."

What are the part numbers for the unpainted guards? I am sure someone will ask one day.

Thanks for the update all the same.
Old 11-14-2022, 06:25 AM
The Pope
Registered Member

Received 79 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by SAU5Y
Hey guys
Also what in the hell are these little side skirt canards near the rear called, very subtle but they add a bit more of a flare-out to the side skirt which I love.

Thanks in advance homies
Those side pieces are these: https://www.jpusaco.com/collections/...iant=581324265
Too bad they aren't currently available, as I'd like to get a set for my coupe.
Old 11-16-2022, 11:35 PM
SAU5Y
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ILM-NC G37S
Glad you found them, though, as the old saying goes, "don't count the chickens before they're hatched."

What are the part numbers for the unpainted guards? I am sure someone will ask one day.

Thanks for the update all the same.
Can't remember the exact numbers, but they typed in 999J2-JU0B3/JU0B4 (original part numbers from 2010), service files came up and followed the trail to the superseded numbers.

Originally Posted by The Pope
Those side pieces are these: https://www.jpusaco.com/collections/...iant=581324265
Too bad they aren't currently available, as I'd like to get a set for my coupe.
Dude thank you! Literally exactly what I was looking for but waaaahh why is everything sold out/discontinued when I wanna get in there!!
Old 11-17-2022, 06:17 AM
The Pope
Registered Member

Received 79 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by SAU5Y
Dude thank you! Literally exactly what I was looking for but waaaahh why is everything sold out/discontinued when I wanna get in there!!
I feel the same way!!!!!!