Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Help With Folding Backseats

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2020, 03:20 PM
LandonG37s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Help With Folding Backseats

I have a 2007 Manual g37s. I need to fold the back seats down but the wire that is supposed to release the seats is unattached. I found the wire where the seats meet the bottom of the trunk in the little gap in the very back of the trunk. I looked all around but couldn't find where the wire was connected to. I pulled up the back seats and still couldnt find anything. I went to just completely remove the seats but they wont release because the latch isnt working and I cant release it. Does anyone know a way to reconnect the cable or manual release the seats? there is supposed to be a red strap but I was unable to find that.
Old 10-19-2020, 08:46 PM
WillyButts
Registered Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by LandonG37s
I have a 2007 Manual g37s. I need to fold the back seats down but the wire that is supposed to release the seats is unattached. I found the wire where the seats meet the bottom of the trunk in the little gap in the very back of the trunk. I looked all around but couldn't find where the wire was connected to. I pulled up the back seats and still couldnt find anything. I went to just completely remove the seats but they wont release because the latch isnt working and I cant release it. Does anyone know a way to reconnect the cable or manual release the seats? there is supposed to be a red strap but I was unable to find that.
have you tried pulling on the red pull cord between the back and lower cusion in the center crevice it’s hard to get or might be pushed between the crack but there is a red pull cord In there