Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Meisterschaft exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2016, 01:39 PM
Its a

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Meisterschaft exhaust

Okay so I'll probably get some crap for this because I'm sure is on the site but I have been searching for the last hour and have yet to find anything. I have a 2013x coupe and want to get a new exhaust. Was doing more search and found an ARK grip for the X and I like how it sounds. But then I came across the Meisterschaft and it blows the ark away in sound, In my opinion. So my question for everyone is, does Meisterschaft make an exhaust to for the X coupe. I even looked on their site and it did not say anything about firing for the X or not and I don't want to spend all that money just to get my dreams pooped on and told that it doesn't fit. If anyone knows if it does or doesn't, could you tell me which parts for and which don't on the X coupe? Any feedback would be great, thanks guys!
Old 02-27-2016, 02:19 PM
kennyz424

Received 1,499 Likes on 1,272 Posts
I would call one of the distributors who offer it for sale and just ask them. Call a couple and get multiple answers before deciding on it. And also this is the total wrong section to post this in. The newbie section isn't meant for questions that may be "noobish" (not saying that yours is I'm just assuming that's why you posted it here) it's meant for people who have newly become an infiniti car buyer. Goodluck with the search man and get ready to drop some serious dollars on that exhaust system... worth every penny though in my opinion.
The following users liked this post:
blnewt (02-27-2016)
Old 02-27-2016, 02:32 PM
Its a

Originally Posted by kennyz424
I would call one of the distributors who offer it for sale and just ask them. Call a couple and get multiple answers before deciding on it. And also this is the total wrong section to post this in. The newbie section isn't meant for questions that may be "noobish" (not saying that yours is I'm just assuming that's why you posted it here) it's meant for people who have newly become an infiniti car buyer. Goodluck with the search man and get ready to drop some serious dollars on that exhaust system... worth every penny though in my opinion.
Okay great. Thank you for the feedback I will do that and I am highly aware of the money lol it is so expensive but sounds so nice! And I will be more careful of where I'm posting from now. Thanks again I appreciate it!
Old 02-28-2016, 02:17 PM
JM Auto Racing
MYG37.COM Sponsor

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Hey buddy,
Meistershaft does make an exhaust for the coupe. We offer it on our website. Please PM me for details.
Old 02-28-2016, 11:55 PM
reNeglect

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
I would stay away from meisterchaft... everyone here locally says they all have issues with quality control and how to mufflers are damaged or has holes. Even my friend with a G hes currently running meisterchaft axle back with custom made Y, Mid Pipe, and high flow cats, he does not recommend the meisterchaft especially for the money. I'm personally going with the Ark exhaust...
Old 02-28-2016, 11:59 PM
Its a

Originally Posted by reNeglect
I would stay away from meisterchaft... everyone here locally says they all have issues with quality control and how to mufflers are damaged or has holes. Even my friend with a G hes currently running meisterchaft axle back with custom made Y, Mid Pipe, and high flow cats, he does not recommend the meisterchaft especially for the money. I'm personally going with the Ark exhaust...
Thank you for the info I appreciate it. I was originally gonna get the ARK grip exhaust but then my decision was changed drastically when I heard the sound of it. But I will have to research more into and I will keep you advice in mind. I do appreciate the feedback very much though. Thank you
Old 02-29-2016, 12:02 AM
reNeglect

Originally Posted by Its a
Thank you for the info I appreciate it. I was originally gonna get the ARK grip exhaust but then my decision was changed drastically when I heard the sound of it. But I will have to research more into and I will keep you advice in mind. I do appreciate the feedback very much though. Thank you
Ark IMO essentially heightens the VQ sound/pur, while the Meisterchaft makes it sound exotic higher pitch VQ put yet still deep and throaty?

Watch this vid... this is what i want to replicate..

Old 02-29-2016, 12:10 AM
Its a

Ark IMO essentially heightens the VQ sound/pur, while the Meisterchaft makes it sound exotic higher pitch VQ put yet still deep and throaty?

Haha yes man! I have watched that video so many times and I had originally wanted to do the same an replicate but I absolutely love the sound of the Meisterschaft so it will be a tough decision but I got plenty of time to decide. I'm currently in school and start my job on Tuesday so by the time I get enough cash it will probably be early late May early June, so I got time to decide but I do love the sound in that video
Old 02-29-2016, 12:11 AM
kennyz424

Received 1,499 Likes on 1,272 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UlU...st=WL&index=40

Video isn't working for me

I've never seen another G member but me with the Greddy exhaust and I absolutely loveeeeeeeee the sound of it! I gotta try to get a sound clips of it.
Old 02-29-2016, 12:13 AM
reNeglect

Haha yes man! I have watched that video so many times and I had originally wanted to do the same an replicate but I absolutely love the sound of the Meisterschaft so it will be a tough decision but I got plenty of time to decide. I'm currently in school and start my job on Tuesday so by the time I get enough cash it will probably be early late May early June, so I got time to decide but I do love the sound in that video
The VQ pur is great, honestly the meisterchaft exhaust is to costly. You could get Stillen or Takeda CAI with ARK Grip HFC and tune for the cost of the meisterchaft..
Old 02-29-2016, 12:17 AM
Its a

The VQ pur is great, honestly the meisterchaft exhaust is to costly. You could get Stillen or Takeda CAI with ARK Grip HFC and tune for the cost of the meisterchaft..
That's true. Iff I did do the Meisterschaft I was probably just going to start with the axle back and add one. But, Ido what I'm gonna do honestly. And what exactly does a tune do? I see a lot of people talking about it but not sure what it is, what t does, when I would need it, or where to get it lol
Old 02-29-2016, 12:26 AM
reNeglect

That's true. Iff I did do the Meisterschaft I was probably just going to start with the axle back and add one. But, Ido what I'm gonna do honestly. And what exactly does a tune do? I see a lot of people talking about it but not sure what it is, what t does, when I would need it, or where to get it lol
The tune will be the best 500~1000$ you'll ever spend on your car.. Essentially all these mods you'll have a increase of sound and maybe placebo effect/sensation when driving it. But in reality the CAI+Catback+HFC will give you like 10 hp in total, but to really benefit from these mods the tune will essentially recalibrate engine settings if you will, in simple terms. The car will feel a lot more alive, more willing to go, less hesitation, and you'll actually get WHP gains.
Old 02-29-2016, 12:28 AM
Its a

The tune will be the best 500~1000$ you'll ever spend on your car.. Essentially all these mods you'll have a increase of sound and maybe placebo effect/sensation when driving it. But in reality the CAI+Catback+HFC will give you like 10 hp in total, but to really benefit from these mods the tune will essentially recalibrate engine settings if you will, in simple terms. The car will feel a lot more alive, more willing to go, less hesitation, and you'll actually get WHP gains.
Gotcha, thanks. So let me ask, what if I am able to get the HFC, full cat back, and the CAI but can't afford the time at the time. Will anything happen if I don't tune it right away?
Old 02-29-2016, 12:32 AM
reNeglect

Gotcha, thanks. So let me ask, what if I am able to get the HFC, full cat back, and the CAI but can't afford the time at the time. Will anything happen if I don't tune it right away?
It is fine, car may or may not run a little rich, shouldn't run lean. Should do a ECU reset to, if you can't get a tune for a while.
Old 02-29-2016, 12:32 PM
JM Auto Racing
MYG37.COM Sponsor

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

First i've ever heard of this. I have sold 2 to Lambo owners, 3 to an Italia, about 10 across the Porshce platform and about another 2 dozen across the Lexus platforms and not once has there ever been an issue when it comes to quality.

While Ark is our most popular selling exhaust system for this car, especially the AWD, Mesitershaft sound is unique.
The following users liked this post:
teonguyen (02-29-2016)

Quick Reply: Meisterschaft exhaust