Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

I am so happy!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 09:14 PM
rAiN
Registered Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
i see nothings wrong with op' post. why butthurt over his excitement of being able to jump on the bandwagon for cheap? obviously in the thread "IPL/Aerodynamic Bumper Swap Idea." someone did made comment that says something like "must be the mistake of infiniti, and we just found the glitch". that is why i had to jump on this bandwagon as well as with others too.

now to the op, you shouldn't have said "not getting the foglight looks getto as hell." of course that can be somewhat of offensive to people that dont have the foglight parts. i was planning on to use foglights holes to ram the air directly to injen cold air intake by putting some kind of hose.

i am also glad that i got in with the bandwagon for cheap as well and so i can say that i am happy too
Old 05-08-2012, 09:22 PM
JohnnysG
Registered Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by btran104
I don't have fogs on my aero front...u mad bro?

lmao i lold
Old 05-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Wyldfyer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Dr.Pat
So you have a G37 with the aero kit, but you're sick of seeing so many other people with aero parts and are glad that they're raising the price? Uhm you're no better than they are. I could see people with real IPLs raising complaints about the aftermarket availability of aero parts...but yours is a fake too so what are you complaining about??? LOL
HAHAHAHA!! I was gonna say this. People with REAL IPL's can clown EVERYONE who buys IPL body parts. But I've never even seen that. So you KNOW that someone who buys the body parts but is glad that other people have to pay more $$$ is a serious boob
Old 05-09-2012, 10:11 AM
DashKid
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rAiN
i see nothings wrong with op' post. why butthurt over his excitement of being able to jump on the bandwagon for cheap? obviously in the thread "IPL/Aerodynamic Bumper Swap Idea." someone did made comment that says something like "must be the mistake of infiniti, and we just found the glitch". that is why i had to jump on this bandwagon as well as with others too.

now to the op, you shouldn't have said "not getting the foglight looks getto as hell." of course that can be somewhat of offensive to people that dont have the foglight parts. i was planning on to use foglights holes to ram the air directly to injen cold air intake by putting some kind of hose.

i am also glad that i got in with the bandwagon for cheap as well and so i can say that i am happy too
Well that's the thing. He calls out other forums members and tell's them how ghetto the car looks with IPL parts yet he went out and bought one. I could of cared less if he talked trash about the bumper, but when some one talks trash about a bumper that he doesn't like and goes out and buy's one. That I a problem with.

Also, calling people ghetto and so on. So basically Rain he called you ghetto and himself ghetto for a getting a IPL bumper. hahaha.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:29 AM
ANMVQ
Registered Member

Received 394 Likes on 343 Posts
I guess I'll be "One" of those people, As soon as I get my tenants HW heater replaced I will be looking for the IPL sides. LOL Almost bought Sport sides , But house bill kicked up. .. Also most of the guys buying the IPL stuff for "Cheap" did not have the chance to by the IPL, car was not out yet, I think?

It was out when I got mine just couldnt see paying 10k more for the body kit. I used that 10k for FI.. Just me tho :/
Old 05-09-2012, 10:49 AM
P Casey
Premier Member

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Guys the aero parts on the ipl were made before the ipl was even out. They originally were a part of the 2010 anniversary edition g37, then they were offering that as a pkg before the ipl. So saying anything about trying to look like an ipl or ipl owners should be mad doesnt make sense.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Wyldfyer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ANMVQ
I guess I'll be "One" of those people, As soon as I get my tenants HW heater replaced I will be looking for the IPL sides. LOL Almost bought Sport sides , But house bill kicked up. .. Also most of the guys buying the IPL stuff for "Cheap" did not have the chance to by the IPL, car was not out yet, I think?

It was out when I got mine just couldnt see paying 10k more for the body kit. I used that 10k for FI.. Just me tho :/
You're a smart man. The only thing the IPL really has that you couldnt previously get (for cheap) are nicer seats....

OK I'll take 150 horsepower from FI over seats and a body kit any day LOL
Old 05-09-2012, 02:40 PM
2008G-Man

Received 167 Likes on 139 Posts
Wow .... all these p!ss!ng contests going on in the forum the past few days. To quote the great Rodney King "Can't we all just get along" (joking about Rodney King being great).
Old 05-09-2012, 02:44 PM
DashKid
Banned

Originally Posted by ANMVQ

I applaud you for that. If I didn't get my car in 08 when it first came out I would of done the same thing. Gotten a used G for like 22-25k and gotta GTM SC as well.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:44 PM
GTLAW
Banned

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by Dr.Pat
I know...regardless of when he purchased the kit, he's doing the same thing as the people he is complaining about (adding IPL parts to a non-IPL car)
What I am saying is if everyone has it then the wow factor goes down.

Aero/IPL body is made to order from Japan and not fake.

I was not calling people getteo! I was saying it's Getteo to put the Aero/IPL front bumper on your car and have holes left with no Fogs! Just looks bad!

Maybe I am just getting old! but I work my *** off to pay for real parts and have them placed on my car in the correct way. I just tired of seeing G37 getting run down with cheap mods, people taking spry paint to there brakes! or putting on fake cheap looking parts made in china!

I'm sorry but going down to the local autoshop and buying cans of paint and painting your wheels looks very cheap and is very poor taste! or like putting your start button in the ash tray! or just all other cheap mods out there.

I just hate the fact I paid all this money for a car like this and to see it being pissed on by sorry very young people who just want a pocket rocket!!

I am happy the price went back up!! Infiniti needs to keep the Aero parts away from all the kids!

So if this makes you mad then, then you are the guy who just spray painted your wheels with $15 paint that will chip off in a few months!

Last edited by GTLAW; 05-09-2012 at 04:57 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:12 PM
jesse550

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by GTLAW

I was not calling people getteo! I was saying it's Getteo to put the Aero/IPL front bumper on your car and have holes left with no Fogs! Just looks bad!

Maybe I am just getting old! but I work my *** off to pay for real parts and have them placed on my car in the correct way. I just tired of seeing G37 getting run down with cheap mods, people taking spry paint to there brakes! or putting on fake cheap looking parts made in china!

I'm sorry but going down to the local autoshop and buying cans of paint and painting your wheels looks very cheap and is very poor taste! or like putting your start button in the ash tray! or just all other cheap mods out there.

I just hate the fact I paid all this money for a car like this and to see it being pissed on by sorry very young people who just want a pocket rocket!!

I am happy the price went back up!! Infiniti needs to keep the Aero parts away from all the kids!

So if this makes you mad then, then you are the guy who just spray painted your wheels with $15 paint that will chip off in a few months!
Not everyone is buying them. I have never seen a "modded" G outside the internet besides mine. Such a small number of G owners actually register on the site and I hate to break it to you but not all your car parts are made in america and just because something is made in another country does not mean it is "cheap" or "lower quality".

If I had $300 to spare + 100? to get the iPL bumper painted I definitely would because it looks better than the stock one. I can definitely understand your mindset about wanting the exclusivity of the IPL parts after spending extra on the IPL however your strong opposition to mods is what I do not agree with.

Me personally and I'm sure others share my opinion here, don't want our cars to look like "every G on the road". I like my car unique and I like to have that "wow" factor when I drive around. Don't get me wrong but a well modded G will turn more heads than a stock ipl. There are some people "ruining" G's but not all of the younger population is putting lamborghini doors and removing the resonators out of the stock exhausts. I find that generalization very offensive, I've worked my butt off to get my G, customize it, and I'm continuing working my @$$ off to make the payment every month as a college student.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:16 PM
G37S-OONER
Banned

Cant believe I read this garbage... waaaaaaaaaahhhhh......
Old 05-09-2012, 05:21 PM
TwoThree

Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts
Just keeps going and going and going. Entertaining to read at work, I'll say that lol.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:35 PM
DashKid
Banned

Originally Posted by 2008G-Man
Wow .... all these p!ss!ng contests going on in the forum the past few days. To quote the great Rodney King "Can't we all just get along" (joking about Rodney King being great).
Originally Posted by GTLAW

PUAHAHAHA you sir are putting yourself in a **** hole. I bet you money that some where out there that some poor guy with no money who drives a G looks better and runs faster than your IPL. I can bet there at hand a handful of them. Now you are making fun of people who paint their calipers??? Are you kidding me????? Once again I bet there are forum members here who painted their calibers like yellow, blue, green, whatever color that looks better than your G.

If you want to talk cheap. Guess you don't realize there are some civic's with ricer parts that are way faster then our G and looks pretty good to in person. Same goes with a sentra with a k20 swap.

Guess I'm one of those cheap azz that go to autozone cause I want to paint my calipers to some time soon.

Oh BTW try paying off your car in 13 months making 1300 month, paying mortgage of 1600 a month. Guess I'm a cheap azz of wanting to save some money here and there.

Originally Posted by jesse550
Not everyone is buying them. I have never seen a "modded" G outside the internet besides mine. Such a small number of G owners actually register on the site and I hate to break it to you but not all your car parts are made in america and just because something is made in another country does not mean it is "cheap" or "lower quality".

If I had $300 to spare + 100? to get the iPL bumper painted I definitely would because it looks better than the stock one. I can definitely understand your mindset about wanting the exclusivity of the IPL parts after spending extra on the IPL however your strong opposition to mods is what I do not agree with.

Me personally and I'm sure others share my opinion here, don't want our cars to look like "every G on the road". I like my car unique and I like to have that "wow" factor when I drive around. Don't get me wrong but a well modded G will turn more heads than a stock ipl. There are some people "ruining" G's but not all of the younger population is putting lamborghini doors and removing the resonators out of the stock exhausts. I find that generalization very offensive, I've worked my butt off to get my G, customize it, and I'm continuing working my @$$ off to make the payment every month as a college student.
+1 Completely agree.

Originally Posted by G37S-OONER
Cant believe I read this garbage... waaaaaaaaaahhhhh......

Hush troll. You still won't roll through dfw to see me.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:39 PM
Tazicon

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts
I can't believe I just read this either. This all coming from someone that "claims" to have the IPL preformance package yet you look at his mods and its not even close.

For those of you buying the aero package parts I salute you. They look good and yet you guys seem to make them unique to your cars. Not doing the rear, or going with different skirts, no fogs etc. I have no problem with that. Rock and roll people! We all have cars for different reasons and make them our own. This should be commended not chastised.

Quick Reply: I am so happy!