Old 03-13-2012, 02:34 PM
GotAir523

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
damn man im sorry, that pic was definitely hard for me to look at
Old 03-13-2012, 02:36 PM
WPPJR30

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by bluntz617
I will gladly take you up on that offer as Im a huge fan of you car even went trolling on mike-lee.org to check it out some additional pics. You guys have one sick team.
Let me know what I can do to help. Thank you. My car has been through some changes since Mike took those pictures back in November of 2010. Let's get your car fixed up and proper and plan on getting together for a cruise/photoshoot...
Old 03-13-2012, 02:46 PM
bluntz617
Banned

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by WPPJR30
Let me know what I can do to help. Thank you. My car has been through some changes since Mike took those pictures back in November of 2010. Let's get your car fixed up and proper and plan on getting together for a cruise/photoshoot...
Sweet sounds good to me, Ill def take you up on that offer. If you have any ideas or suggestions also feel free to shoot me a PM
Old 03-13-2012, 03:15 PM
mitmot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Damn dude that really blows... Sorry about your car. I'm usually in the Somerville/Medford area like once a month. What part of Somerville did this happen in?
Old 03-13-2012, 03:54 PM
MisterC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OUCH. I had a feeling it was something like this when I read the thread title...I feel your pain man, and that's got to be the worst I've ever seen. I mean if you're going to steal the wheels then at least do it properly, if there is such a thing, and leave the rest of the car unscathed.

These threads always aggravate me to no end because it seems like there's never any justice. Can't have anything nice nowadays without some 'tards trying to vandalize it. You'll probably find your wheels on some kid's 4th or 5th gen Accord in a few weeks...
Old 03-13-2012, 04:01 PM
Kevalteam

Received 158 Likes on 144 Posts
F%&#^$#*#$(#$@ I hope who ever did this gets what they deserve.....
At least steal the wheels right.... @ssholes!
OP check craigslist, and other forums for your wheels, all the members will more than happy to help you out. It might be in NY if you look around?

Maybe this, I hope not....
For Sale: g37s wheels and tires for sale or trade - G35 NYC

But if your insurance will cover for all the damage... Get some nice after market wheels, side skirts, new door, new rotors, and whatever you find damaged....
Old 03-13-2012, 04:04 PM
Boomer-Bob
Registered Member

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Sorry to see that man. Howz the other side of the car? At least they left the car. Don't let the insurance adjuster mess with you.

Insurance claims: "Are you *sure* the wheels were on the car when you parked it?" "But not any tires right?"

Get any pictures and receipts you can, if you had upgraded tires / wheels. Dealer quotes for replacements and maybe use the $ toward even better shoes than you had?
Old 03-13-2012, 04:18 PM
MisterC

Originally Posted by Boomer-Bob
Sorry to see that man. Howz the other side of the car? At least they left the car. Don't let the insurance adjuster mess with you.

Insurance claims: "Are you *sure* the wheels were on the car when you parked it?" "But not any tires right?"

Get any pictures and receipts you can, if you had upgraded tires / wheels. Dealer quotes for replacements and maybe use the $ toward even better shoes than you had?

This. The only other things worse than the thieves that stole your wheels are the thieves over the phone who pull every possible trick in the book to try and deny your claim. You pay them every month to cover exactly this but when it comes time for them to pony up they turn their heads. Of course, if you have a good agent then it's smooth sailing from here on in. Though, for most it's just an endless headache just to get anything done. Best advice would be just like Boomer-Bob said; do the legwork so you have something to show them when they try to worm their way out of it.

Just thinking about the issue makes me mad. Sorry to vent, but like I said earlier; I feel your pain, man.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:23 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Wow, really sorry for your loss. Talk about adding insult to injury.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:36 PM
BlueOut
Banned

woa that hurts me to look at, im really sorry to see and and hear about this. ppl are ****ed up...hope evereything works out for you and the insurance company is kind to you my friend
Old 03-13-2012, 04:41 PM
BooSa37

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Oh man, that sucks. Hopefully your insurance takes care of all the damages. Good luck
Old 03-13-2012, 04:41 PM
DashKid
Banned

As soon as i read the title I know it had to do with wheels. Man I am sorry about you're luck. I always tell people if you don't garage your car then you are putting yourself at big risk for our G's.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:59 PM
yevi

That's horrible, best of luck man. I just picked up my g37xs and the guy threw in wheel locks for free but I don't think they help all that much anyway...
Old 03-13-2012, 05:12 PM
noloveg37

sorry that your going through this man. i dont even want to look at that picture...like everyone else just hoping you can get it all settled through your insurance. best of luck.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:16 PM
fluxemag

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
My guess is they couldn't get a jack under the car on the curb side. I doubt wheel locks would have helped since the universal adapters are so easily found. Good luck getting it fixed up, that's just horrible. I would love to hear at least one story like this where the guys were caught in the act.

Quick Reply: Woke up this morning to this WTF!!