Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Goodbye G37 Community

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Wyldfyer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by lilenday
Thanks guys for kind words. Right now I am happy with the purchase of the Evo. I came from 550i to is250 to g37 and now Evo. I know what I am doing and I don't need someone to tell me it is a bad decision lol

P Casey: I have HKS, Whiteline sways, Invidia test pipe and muffler delete pipes. Im currently too lazy to post anything for sale. But if you are interested you can PM me.
Check your PM, bro!
Old 03-06-2012, 09:33 PM
xzeus
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
evo's are always nice cars. i myself always wanted one.. or a subi lol. sorry to hear your leaving, but you'll have tons of fun still
Old 03-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Gio37
Registered Member

Received 244 Likes on 166 Posts
Wow, pretty nice

Old 03-07-2012, 10:31 AM
ANMVQ
Registered Member

Received 394 Likes on 343 Posts
HA,Funny this was me about three months ago, I decided to keep the G( looks 1000 better than the EVO) As I was looking at EVO's also. But I decided to get a SC kit for my G37, Yea 10k later but I still have a car that IMO looks the ***** and has all the interior amendities I want , The interior of the EVO will get old fast after looking at the G's interior. Just my opion tho... OH BTW I had EVO 8 an it was modded( every bolt on and cams) and ran 11.8's all day long( 373WHP) My G makes 412WHP. -
Old 03-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Wyldfyer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ANMVQ
HA,Funny this was me about three months ago, I decided to keep the G( looks 1000 better than the EVO) As I was looking at EVO's also. But I decided to get a SC kit for my G37, Yea 10k later but I still have a car that IMO looks the ***** and has all the interior amendities I want , The interior of the EVO will get old fast after looking at the G's interior. Just my opion tho... OH BTW I had EVO 8 an it was modded( every bolt on and cams) and ran 11.8's all day long( 373WHP) My G makes 412WHP. -
Everythig going ok with the mod? Thats something that I think about doing sometimes. I have another car though that has >500 hp so thats the only reason I don't worry about modding my G too much. But it sure couldnt hurt to have more DEPENDABLE HP.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:07 AM
ANMVQ
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Wyldfyer
Everythig going ok with the mod? Thats something that I think about doing sometimes. I have another car though that has >500 hp so thats the only reason I don't worry about modding my G too much. But it sure couldnt hurt to have more DEPENDABLE HP.
After we got the crappy Stillen tune off the car all is perfect, Car drives like stock till WOT then is all smiles.. The dealer installed me kit and it was a very clean install. I will be going to them in about 400 miles or so to do the first SC fluid change( 2500 miles).. Dependable is the only way I was doing this.. Dealer kept my 5-60k warrenty in place, an that was important to me ,Being I have a 2011 and just cliked 11,5k miles.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:15 AM
D_Rek

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
nice new car.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:16 AM
lilenday

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Id say different people have different priorities. For me, the Evo didnt have any luxurious amenities to begin with so idk how the interior got old in the first place. I didnt buy the evo for the interior as probably you did not when you had yours. I really like the look of the evos, especially with Voltex body kit.

You said you were looking at Evo's? What you mean the IX or X? because later on you stated you had an XIII
Old 03-09-2012, 09:37 AM
ANMVQ
Registered Member

Id say different people have different priorities. For me, the Evo didnt have any luxurious amenities to begin with so idk how the interior got old in the first place. I didnt buy the evo for the interior as probably you did not when you had yours. I really like the look of the evos, especially with Voltex body kit.

You said you were looking at Evo's? What you mean the IX or X? because later on you stated you had an XIII
I was looking at a 8 or 9 again, Really dont like the 10's, I just love the 4G63.. But all the ones I found where BEAT on( normal).. The 10's where outside what I wanted to pay and couldnt fine a wingless one and not sure about the new motor they are using?
Old 03-09-2012, 10:05 AM
DashKid
Banned

Well the evo x is a pretty nice car. The interior might of been a notch down but not by much. Same goes with the STI. Plus the interior on those cars are much more well built then ours so no raddle at 15k. If I were to do my car buying all over again I think I would pay a lot more attention to those evo's and sti.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:29 PM
lilenday

I was looking at a 8 or 9 again, Really dont like the 10's, I just love the 4G63.. But all the ones I found where BEAT on( normal).. The 10's where outside what I wanted to pay and couldnt fine a wingless one and not sure about the new motor they are using?
Lot of people just take it down and fill up the holes on the trunk. The X uses 4B11 i guess. Its lighter than the 4g63 but you cannot push as much on stock internals since it is aluminium. My friend gave me a ride in his X and I can say the XIII and IX are more RAW. The X is more refined and livable for commuting and such
Old 03-10-2012, 03:07 AM
LarryG

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Thanks guys for kind words. Right now I am happy with the purchase of the Evo. I came from 550i to is250 to g37 and now Evo. I know what I am doing and I don't need someone to tell me it is a bad decision lol

P Casey: I have HKS, Whiteline sways, Invidia test pipe and muffler delete pipes. Im currently too lazy to post anything for sale. But if you are interested you can PM me.
Nice evo there... but in my opinion, i would not make an evo my primary car only because it's a kids car... lol.. huge downgrade as for age group but huge upgrade for performance. My little cousins Love that car ! You would just never catch a professional business person in an Evo lol.

Enjoy your ride!!
Old 03-10-2012, 07:22 AM
TSG37

After we got the crappy Stillen tune off the car all is perfect, Car drives like stock till WOT then is all smiles.. The dealer installed me kit and it was a very clean install. I will be going to them in about 400 miles or so to do the first SC fluid change( 2500 miles).. Dependable is the only way I was doing this.. Dealer kept my 5-60k warrenty in place, an that was important to me ,Being I have a 2011 and just cliked 11,5k miles.

What dealer did the install for you!?!?! They kept the warranty? I havent done it because i dont want to lose the warranty...would all infiniti dealer honor your warranty?