G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Anyone ever heard of or have an OBX Exhaust for the coupe?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 05:08 PM
Wyldfyer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Anyone ever heard of or have an OBX Exhaust for the coupe?

I did a search and nothing came back. The build is similar to an HKS (which sounds AWESOME). Im just going for best SOUND since I already have car with over 500 hp LOL. I dont say that to brag, I say that to say that unfortunately my G will always seem slow when I switch up so Im more concerned with how the exhaust sounds. I did a GOOGLE search and found one thread with minimum feedback.

Is it a cheap (quality) exhaust? Thanks, fam!
Old 02-28-2012, 05:13 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
I can't speak specifically to the application for the G, but from my experience they are raspy, poorly constructed garbage. There's a reason they are dirt cheap. Poor materials, poor craftsmanship, poor performance, poor fit on a Maxima. I say no way. However if you decide to spend the money on one give us a report on whether or not they've improved.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:16 PM
Wyldfyer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
I can't speak specifically to the application for the G, but from my experience they are raspy, poorly constructed garbage. There's a reason they are dirt cheap. Poor materials, poor craftsmanship, poor performance, poor fit on a Maxima. I say no way. However if you decide to spend the money on one give us a report on whether or not they've improved.
Thanks bro! Yeah with the price being so low, one has to wonder. I do like R&D though. Hmmmmm. LOL. It's probably NOT a good sign that I can't find very many coupes with one.