Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

my 6Mt drivers I have a several questions

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 03:50 PM
Wyldfyer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by htownboy
It's crazy that every 6MT thread ends up in a heated exchange... can't we all just get along?
Dang, I heard that somewhere... LOL...
LMBO!!! You know what? It's more then just the 6MT threads tho. I've figured it out. For some of us, the only thing we have in common is THIS CAR lol. So some people are just regular car guys...REAL car guys...with a real life. Some people are nerds or internet geeks..no life. For some people, online forums ARE their life. If you type something in a format that's not in compliance with forum lingo, they'll be offended LOL. (literally happened in this thread). Some people are humble and enjoy interacting and some get this weird kick out of APPEARING like know-it-alls. I've been a member for 4 years now. I'd say 90+% of forum arguments happen when someone states their point with a negative feel to it. It never fails. I don't get it because no one is FORCING you to reply. They act like they are hounded for a reply LOL.

I've never seen 2 folks having a constructive, respectful debate end up cyber-banging LOLOLOL. It's a respect thing. A lot of folks have issues offline.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:51 PM
1NEETO

Originally Posted by Wyldfyer
LMBO!!! You know what? It's more then just the 6MT threads tho. I've figured it out. For some of us, the only thing we have in common is THIS CAR lol. So some people are just regular car guys...REAL car guys...with a real life. Some people are nerds or internet geeks..no life. For some people, online forums ARE their life. If you type something in a format that's not in compliance with forum lingo, they'll be offended LOL. (literally happened in this thread). Some people are humble and enjoy interacting and some get this weird kick out of APPEARING like know-it-alls. I've been a member for 4 years now. I'd say 90+% of forum arguments happen when someone states their point with a negative feel to it. It never fails. I don't get it because no one is FORCING you to reply. They act like they are hounded for a reply LOL.

I've never seen 2 folks having a constructive, respectful debate end up cyber-banging LOLOLOL. It's a respect thing. A lot of folks have issues offline.
It's really funny how you're trying so hard to come across as the mature bigger man that's trying to end the bickering, but you simply can't try and end up something by calling others names and having wild ASSumptions about their personal lives, and expect them to just take it, especially when you're wrong. What really happened here is that you made a wrong statement and couldn't take being told you were wrong. The proof is in the past 3 pages.

I was going to stay away since I thought this was squashed, but you had to yet again attack my character with such wild assumptions. So much for being the "bigger man".
Old 04-13-2012, 10:40 PM
Wyldfyer

Originally Posted by 1NEETO
It's really funny how you're trying so hard to come across as the mature bigger man that's trying to end the bickering, but you simply can't try and end up something by calling others names and having wild ASSumptions about their personal lives, and expect them to just take it, especially when you're wrong. What really happened here is that you made a wrong statement and couldn't take being told you were wrong. The proof is in the past 3 pages.

I was going to stay away since I thought this was squashed, but you had to yet again attack my character with such wild assumptions. So much for being the "bigger man".
Cry me a river... Yeah I eluded to some guy being offended by ALL CAPS. I mean thats LAME. No matter what planet you are on. Was that you?

Last edited by Wyldfyer; 04-13-2012 at 10:56 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:14 PM
cruzmisl

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
I love you both
Old 04-13-2012, 11:25 PM
Wyldfyer

Originally Posted by cruzmisl
I love you both
LMBO!!!! I Love You Man in 5 seconds - YouTube

Ok Im done for real now...LOLOL
Old 04-14-2012, 12:24 AM
1NEETO

Originally Posted by Wyldfyer
Cry me a river... Yeah I eluded to some guy being offended by ALL CAPS. I mean thats LAME. No matter what planet you are on. Was that you?
You keep on twisting things. I was not offended by your all caps typing. I was simply making a point that it was YOU who started the negativity, not me.

Like I said earlier, the proof is in the past 3 pages. There really is nothing else to say, so go ahead and knock yourself out. I'm done with you.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:27 AM
Wyldfyer

Originally Posted by 1NEETO
You keep on twisting things. I was not offended by your all caps typing. I was simply making a point that it was YOU who started the negativity, not me.

Like I said earlier, the proof is in the past 3 pages. There really is nothing else to say, so go ahead and knock yourself out. I'm done with you.
Slow Clap - YouTube