Sponsored By:

Shout out to dealer

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 06:00 PM
37driver
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shout out to dealer

I'd like to give a shout out to Cool Springs Infiniti in Franklin Tenn. I took my car in today cause the heat wasn't working right. Turned out a wire had come loose so the cabin didn't know what the temperature was. My car is out of warranty so they could have charged me the labor to find the problem and fix it but they didn't. Just washed it and vucuumed the interior and brought it around front for me.
So many complain about their dealers that I thought that I would point out one that goes out of their way to do the right thing. It would have been just as easy for them to stick me with the labor bill.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:35 PM
Steve561

Nice!! rarely hear good things about the dealer lol
Old 01-14-2012, 04:01 PM
juicybusa

Originally Posted by Steve561
Nice!! rarely hear good things about the dealer lol
Cool Springs is under relatively new ownership. Same owner as the Rolls Royce Bentley and Maserati dealer next door. Some new faces but I see Randy is back as the service manager. He has always treated me well-I'm having the dash peeling addressed Monday and will report back afterwards with what I'm certain will be a positive report.
Old 01-15-2012, 05:57 PM
TwoThree

Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts
Always nice when the dealer is on your side. My local dealership is the same way. I'm still under warranty, but they take excellent care of me. If I want a new part, even if it's normal wear and tear, I get it.
Old 01-15-2012, 06:19 PM
d_cruz

Took my car there to see what they could do about the steering wheel peeling. I was still under warranty and they told me that they can't do nothing about it.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:16 PM
TwoThree

Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts
Really depends on how your service writer is I guess. I have a new steering wheel ordered and being installed this week. There are barely any scratches on my bezel, just some minor wear where hand rests, so I asked if I could get it replaced and she was more than happy to get one ordered. I'm not sure why they won't just write everything up, they get a commission for the amount of work that is done. She makes money off of me getting new warrantied parts and I'm a happy camper with my new stuff. It's a win win, I'm even trying to squeeze out a new driver seat just because there's some normal wear in the leather.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:49 AM
d_cruz

Yea I wish they did that a month ago now my warranty is expired so I kind of lost hope for getting a new steering wheel. I'm going back to California next month so hopefully I have better luck there than in TN.
Old 01-16-2012, 08:41 PM
juicybusa

As promised I'm reporting back on my experience with Cool Springs Infiniti. Service writer David and service manager Randy again surpassed my expectations. From the time I pulled up until the time I drove away with my issues fully resolved, one word comes to mind---Exceptional. Thanks guys!
Old 01-16-2012, 08:44 PM
juicybusa

O, I do have one complaint- move that bad *** Aston Martin coupe from out in front of your sister dealership- wood in the steering wheel nearly made me crash LOL
Old 01-17-2012, 02:06 AM
MistAminER112
Premier Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
It honestly feels SO nice to have a good service experience...it can really be hit or miss, but glad all was well for you!

ran a favor for a friend the other day to get 2 key fob batteries replaced at the Mercedes dealer and it was one of the MOST efficient and pleasant experiences, granted short, that I ever had in any service department.
When it comes to Infiniti, it REALLY does depend on who your Service Writer is