G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

How would you feel if you received a car like this? LONG READ!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 11:31 AM
movinon

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Sorry to read about how bad you got screwed by an Infiniti Dealership.
Hopefully you will have everything resolved quickly. There is no way I would keep that disaster of a car. There has to be a lot more stuff wrong that you haven't uncovered yet.
Have you considered making a UTube video, showing how this dealer treats the public? This will put your situation in front of vast numbers of people.
If you do it properly it should put a huge hurt on their business.
I would spend every waking hour, doing my best, to run this dealership out of business.
Good luck,
Tom
Old 11-23-2011, 11:38 AM
JohnEnglish
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This is why I never buy a car (new or used) without personally inspecting it. I don't care if it's a brand new Rolls-Royce from God's own dealership. I'm going to inspect the vehicle before I sign anything and hand over my money.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:29 PM
unknowndesi
Registered Member

Received 42 Likes on 15 Posts
Consider yourself lucky look up some of my old posts I'm stuck with a really heavy paper weight and Infiniti or the dealer isn't willing to do anything about it... Pm me if you need any help
Old 11-23-2011, 09:43 PM
Z gave way to G

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OP, if it makes you feel any better, by the pics that you showed me, it doesn't look like there was "extensive" collision work done to this vehicle. Every OEM dealership that I have
ever been to, does this type of "cosmetic touch-ups" to their used cars. They hire companies, whether it be mobile touch-up companies or collision shops, to go around a used vehicle and "spot in" scratches and fix minor damage. They usually do this work right on the dealer's lot. They don't take any parts off or do a very good job of masking for that matter. The dealerships pay next to nothing for this service and get exactly the kind of quality that they pay for. I recommend taking it to a reputable collision shop in your area to have them inspect it more closely to see if there is any major damage that has been fixed. Hope this helps a little bit. If you need further details just PM me.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:54 PM
GTLAW
Banned

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts
Looks like a loner car. just wow.

Make sure you pull a car fax report. They will give you $$$$ back if the car is found to be in a accident and was not reported.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:59 PM
adroitcaptor
Registered Member

You should not listen to all the OPINION in this thread. Go see a lawyer who has a specialty in this area. Make sure you do your own research in previous cases and stated law.

I could give you countless examples of this wisdom in the above statement but the truth is, either you are going to front the money and do what is necessary to get your money back, or you are going to whine on the forum looking for support and eat the cost. </runonsentence>
Old 11-25-2011, 02:37 AM
cy7878

keep us posted.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:30 AM
usarmyttt

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
First of all I DO feel sorry for Dr Feelgood and a couple things stick in my mind that make me feel this way:
1. WTF has our country gone to? Does anyone tell the truth any more, what happened to a "mans word"?
2. An Infiniti dealership...THIS SHOULD NOT BE WHAT WE EXPECT FROM A "PREMIUM" BRAND CAR DEALERSHIP!

I just recently went through a deal where I bought a brand new IPL and 2 days later i discovered the entire door had been painted...a lot of going back and forth (I even allowed them to try and repair it...and the body shop just could not do decent work...this another whole story) the GM finally was able to dealer located me the exact same car and had it trucked in with 33 miles on it.
I did remain cool and calm throughout the whole situation but the last time I went to the dealer I had my mind made up that if I didn't get a new car I was prepared to take the steps you are considering. I did tell the GM that "this is not the way Infiniti deals with its customers is it...this is how the "lesser" brands do. I am happy he made the deal right and basically JUST DID THE RIGHT THING!

Again,I just kept asking myself, what have I done wrong here...NOTHING!!!! I feel like as you said, with the internet the market has become nationwide and we have to sometimes take people at their word...well again it SUCKS to say...THAT AINT POSSIBLE!!!!!

DUDE, STAY STRONG AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Old 11-25-2011, 10:27 AM
eitachi

I know how frustrated you are right now, and honestly I was forced and threaten to take the delivery as well when that wasn't the car I want. All you have to do is to send an email to the president of your car dealership and cc all related parties including your local general manager. Tell them you may file a BBS claim as well...

They will do something ....

Good Luck!!