G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Vinyled Roof, Front Lip, and Rear Valance.

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 04:26 PM
davv1215

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Either rear spoiler or go to 180customz and get the crome spoiler painted white. It's a cheaper option. The fact that you have a short lease, I wouldn't do the spoiler. It requires drilling into your trunk. Trust me, I just did mine.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:15 PM
jsp872

Originally Posted by Joe Ushki
But was thinking or a H&R drop.
Dude, please do it!!!!
H&R has springs for us X Coupe drivers, but I have yet to see a single person with it!
According to their website, the drop for the X Coupe, and the RWD Coupe is the same. So i'm guessing the H&R drop for the X Coupe will be a bit less then the eibach ones.

And for those wondering why people do stuff to their leased car, here is my reason.....
I asked my dealer what I can do to my lease, and he said the following:
"Do whatever the hell you want, just don't return it with cheaper parts thent he OEM. Supercharge it, turbocharge it, do whatever, but make sure you aren't damaging anything"

So i'm probably not going to do much to my car either.. just some cosmetic mods, intake, exhaust and lowering, which in my opinion is plenty enough for our cars.

Last edited by jsp872; 10-18-2011 at 10:53 AM.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:07 AM
Emon Crew

Came out nice; who installed it for you, and how much did the vinyl wrap for the roof and the install run you if you don't mind sharing? PM me if you don't mind; Im 10 mins from staten island
Old 10-16-2011, 04:56 PM
Joe Ushki

Vinyl

Originally Posted by Emon Crew
Came out nice; who installed it for you, and how much did the vinyl wrap for the roof and the install run you if you don't mind sharing? PM me if you don't mind; Im 10 mins from staten island

Hey, For more info please message ND Vinyls on facebook..tell him you know me
Old 10-16-2011, 05:10 PM
Joe Ushki

Thanks guy.. Much Appreciated. I might be doing some vossens when the winter passes..but i dont know yet cause then i would need a drop..not looking to spend that
Old 10-16-2011, 11:01 PM
superslick

Blacked out roof on white always looks good. Like the front bumper.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:58 AM
demonmarcus

Originally Posted by carz

there are plenty of people who mod their leased cars. As long as you return it to stock before you return the car...there are no issues. Its fine for small mods like vinyls and tints....doesnt make sense for expensive mods like airbag suspension......but to each his own

what might make not make financial sense to you might be ok with someone else. But this is only going to turn into a lease vs buying debate........so lets just leave the owner worry about his financial decisions
Nuff said.

Another reason people get two year leases is because they like the smell of a new car instead of getting stuck with same one for 5+ yrs. That's what wifes are for There's a reason 24m leases are more expansive then 36 and 39.

Anyway gj on the mods, looks dope.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:13 AM
ice350

Originally Posted by G37CPA
Why would a person do this on a leased vehicle. For that matter, why would anyone lease a vehicle for just 2 years. None of this makes any financial sense to me. And how to you return a leased car which has aftermarket changes done to it? For that matter, does the lease agreement even ALLOW you to do such things to someone elses (the Lessor) car?
I leased a G35 and turned it in still lowered and with aftermarket front lip and rear spoiler. The dealership loved it. They knew they could jack up the re-sale price.
My intention was to keep the G but that tight seat hurt my back and neck so I returned it.
I have a friend who turned in a modded a GS350. The fenders were pulled and wrinkled because he was slammed and fitted aggressively spec'd wheels. They took it back.

It doesn't make financial sense but neither does buying any car other than basic transportation. We all should be driving econo-boxes since the goal is mobility.