Sponsored By:

Dealer pulled a fast one...

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 09:21 AM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
Stop the arguing about BS and either keep on the topic of the OP's thread or get out of it.
Originally Posted by BlkG-37S
Apparently, you don't know what that means. Not for nothing, you just come across as a douche with how you respond and the word tracks you use, but that's neither here nor there.

You also mention how you wouldn't come on this forum to seek advice on something I overlooked. This forum has help me in so many ways on some of the very same issues i am having now. So i beg to differ on that statement. The advice of all minus one, has helped me going forward and given me tips on what to look out for down the road. So for those that chimed in, I appreciate all the help.

Going to the dealer in 1 hour. Will come back this afternoon to discuss the result. Which I believe will be tough luck. Let's see.
The warning above applies as much to you as to everyone else. When you post something that you admitted was at least partially your own fault for not paying attention, expect some criticism and learn to live with it. Since it has degraded into fighting and name calling on your part, your thread is now going to be closed. Hope you got what you needed.