Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

How many IPL'S have been made?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 03:46 PM
reVx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by speedracer g37
sure, but the aero is just as ugly. anyway, if you like it, great for you and that's all that matters. you're not going to convince people who just don't like the way it looks. and, the almost non existent gain in performance doesn't convince me or a lot of others that it's worth the extra money...some would even go as far as calling it "factory rice" (show and no go). don't take my criticism to heart. the g35 crowd bashes us as a whole. imo, the new s coupe bumper is way better looking...that's just me.

edit: pcasey's coupe looks a thousand times better than any ipl or aero kit coupe, and i would bet he may have spent less money doing it. again, just my opinion.

2nd edit: and it's probably faster.
I don't think anybodys trying to convince you to like how the IPL looks. The point I think everyone's trying to run by is the fact that you are flaming just for the purpose of flaming. There's no reason to do so.
Old 08-13-2011, 04:18 PM
nXs

There's always going to be at least one douche hating on the IPL. I mean if you don't like it, don't bother even clicking on the thread, and if you have to say why you hate it, then your just a plain ****...
Old 08-13-2011, 04:50 PM
P Casey
Premier Member

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
your on a forum so regardless people are going to give their opinons^^
Old 08-13-2011, 06:45 PM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by nXs
There's always going to be at least one douche hating on the IPL. I mean if you don't like it, don't bother even clicking on the thread, and if you have to say why you hate it, then your just a plain ****...
If you have a problem with someone's opinions, you need a reality check and look where you are.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:51 AM
LarryG

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by speedracer g37
sure, but the aero is just as ugly. anyway, if you like it, great for you and that's all that matters. you're not going to convince people who just don't like the way it looks. and, the almost non existent gain in performance doesn't convince me or a lot of others that it's worth the extra money...some would even go as far as calling it "factory rice" (show and no go). don't take my criticism to heart. the g35 crowd bashes us as a whole. imo, the new s coupe bumper is way better looking...that's just me.

edit: pcasey's coupe looks a thousand times better than any ipl or aero kit coupe, and i would bet he may have spent less money doing it. again, just my opinion.

2nd edit: and it's probably faster.
Lol apparently, many people Love it since its sold out at almost all dealerships. I didn't take it to heart because I don't own one. It's just the fact that it cost almost exactly as much as a regular loaded G37s Coupe with 20ish more hp with nicer rims etc etc.

Same price for more hp and better rims?

I'll take the IPL if it was out when I purchased my G just the fact that it probably would have been 2,000$ or so difference if i bargained.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though.

I hate Civic's or anything fwd.. lol
Old 08-14-2011, 03:56 AM
Tazicon

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts
So the only thing I saw on this thread was that there were around 900 made? Does any know for sure the numbers or is that just a guess?

Oh and if you want to start a haters of IPL thread that is fine, go right ahead! lol But I sure would like to know from someone that can show some kind of facts how many IPLs have been made and/or are planned to be made be for the changes slated for 2013.
Old 08-14-2011, 06:23 AM
moondoggy

My thread has hijacked by the haters.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:49 PM
nXs

Originally Posted by ipitythefoo
If you have a problem with someone's opinions, you need a reality check and look where you are.
lol I don't have to look anywhere, it's just plain and simple, "haters hate", and I know this all to well when it came to this hot girl from work.
Old 08-14-2011, 03:39 PM
reVx

Originally Posted by Tazicon
So the only thing I saw on this thread was that there were around 900 made? Does any know for sure the numbers or is that just a guess?

Oh and if you want to start a haters of IPL thread that is fine, go right ahead! lol But I sure would like to know from someone that can show some kind of facts how many IPLs have been made and/or are planned to be made be for the changes slated for 2013.
This is what my dealership told me after i had purchased my IPL. Not sure how accurate it was, but it's probably pretty close to correct i'd assume.
Old 08-14-2011, 06:56 PM
The Jewbag

Zomg people saying what their opinions and peoples feelings getting hurt because they're immature? Never heard that one
Old 08-14-2011, 07:11 PM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by nXs
lol I don't have to look anywhere, it's just plain and simple, "haters hate", and I know this all to well when it came to this hot girl from work.
"haters hate" means that someone wants an IPL. I don't want an IPL.
Old 08-14-2011, 07:27 PM
Tazicon

How old are you?
Old 08-14-2011, 07:34 PM
speedracer g37
Registered Member

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts
this^!! i can't say i really hate them though...just a strong dislike. anyway, i can afford one, but would never buy one. given the choice of getting one for the exact same price, i would say no. im glad people like what they bought. the only people immature here are those that come on a public forum and have a problem with people expressing opinions. anyway sorry about the thread jack, but people are taking themselves way too seriously.

edit: mostly noobs who've been here less than 3 months.

Last edited by speedracer g37; 08-14-2011 at 07:44 PM.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:39 AM
nXs

lol I do want a ipl ty very much sir and which I'm getting one this week.DOMO
Old 08-15-2011, 04:59 PM
Tazicon

Here's what I found out today. Infiniti was planning on making less than 5% of the coupes IPLs. The only production numbers I found was that Infiniti sold +/- 58,000 vehicles last year in the US. These numbers came from various places on the web so take for that. I still have not found anywhere that someone can say "x" amount were produced with any acuracy.

Quick Reply: How many IPL'S have been made?