G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

My transition from Z to G!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 04:52 PM
aria_blackG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i chose a G over the Z when i bought....but what you did to that Z......idk what the hell youre thinkin! but i completely agree man, fully loaded cars are 10 times sicker than base. over time you become thankful of the features....even tho you pay a poopton of money
Old 07-18-2011, 07:16 PM
WPPJR30

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by aria_blackG
but i completely agree man, fully loaded cars are 10 times sicker than base.
I guess that depends where you're headed with the car modification-wise...
Old 07-19-2011, 01:46 PM
jmlenz

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
I too came from a 370z in December '10. I had a lot of money dumped into mine as well (same username on the 370z dot com). I don't regret the change at all. I was over the 6spd (although I certainly miss the glorious SRM feature) and wanted something more practical and user friendly. My '09 g37S 7AT fit the bill perfectly. A bit slower, a bit lazier in the corners, but worlds more refined. There are a lot less mods available for the G but as you can see from the forums that doesnt hold too many people back! I expect to see your G slammed and rimmed up in no time! lol
Old 07-19-2011, 06:19 PM
MWhiteV36

Originally Posted by daviefl86
I was wrong .... i will be very careful in judging the next time...take it easy bro ... thanks
No heat man, its cool lol

Originally Posted by Jamler
Hot Z... You'll enjoy the lux stuff on the G compared to a base model Z.
Cool FL plate by the way haha... '000-000' I'm sure alot of folks say just that
when they look at that Z... Oooooo
LMAO! thanks buddy

Originally Posted by jmlenz
I too came from a 370z in December '10. I had a lot of money dumped into mine as well (same username on the 370z dot com). I don't regret the change at all. I was over the 6spd (although I certainly miss the glorious SRM feature) and wanted something more practical and user friendly. My '09 g37S 7AT fit the bill perfectly. A bit slower, a bit lazier in the corners, but worlds more refined. There are a lot less mods available for the G but as you can see from the forums that doesnt hold too many people back! I expect to see your G slammed and rimmed up in no time! lol
Nice! im going to look you up now my name on that site is MBlueZ34 lol btw Thanks for the info and help im def. going to go for the Mwhite g37s (auto! lol) with everything except the aero pack. I was suppose to get it this week but apparently its not gonna be in the dealer for another week -_- FML, im getting anxious, I hate waiting! but in the meantime i'm thinking of ways to try to get the best deal
Old 07-19-2011, 06:23 PM
MWhiteV36

Originally Posted by MWhiteV36
Nice! im going to look you up now my name on that site is MBlueZ34 lol btw Thanks for the info and help im def. going to go for the Mwhite g37s (auto! lol) with everything except the aero pack. I was suppose to get it this week but apparently its not gonna be in the dealer for another week -_- FML, im getting anxious, I hate waiting! but in the meantime i'm thinking of ways to try to get the best deal
Or not lol the site is down