G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Ipl > g37

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 09:28 PM
breftayka

Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
Besides a Journey with a Sport package becomes a G37 s right? I don't think it's the fact that no one likes the IPL. It's more of a waste of what could've been. It's a "Performance Line," but like you say it's nothing more than a fully loaded G37.

Originally Posted by nXs
I don't want manual, please don't ask me why.
Why don't you want a manual?
Old 07-11-2011, 09:34 PM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
IPL > G37.
IPL= G37.
Wat.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Mike

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by nXs
]Now tell me why getting an IPL is not technically better when aiming for a fully loaded g37? It even has better hp, torque, suspension, brakes, etc... So the lease difference between the IPL and the lowest lease (g37 6mt) is $86 lol… Now I know people can find better lease deals for the g37 but I am not too sure if they can with all the packages that will match the IPL. Also just to say ahead of time, these comparisons are just for people who want everything in an IPL but think it’s better to get a fully loaded G37 but as far as I see, I don’t see much difference at all. Maybe the lease difference can go as far as $100 cheaper, even buying an IPl or a “g37 IPL match up” can have a difference of probably $3,000 the highest, as far as I researched. And for those who say the IPL is just a weak teak of a g37, don't just bash it because of that, do your research first a see why the people at infiniti made the IPL as it is. Oh and as of 7/11/2011 the IPL lease w/3,000 ]
Originally Posted by nXs
And I don't need a holes like you and if you don't like what your reading don't say sh*t. I'm trying to be nice and trying to get some help here and finding out people's views but people like you are just pathetic and have no manners.
This is my view.

Because it's ugly. And, that kit is non-functional. In fact, it even provides a higher Cd than the base car.

I'll take a fully loaded G and mod it to my tastes, thank you.

Infiniti made the IPL, because they have no market for a true "high performance" car.

What a joke. "lets throw a kit on it, use different color leather, stiffen it up a little, and call it a performance car".

Know why the IPL underperforms and underdelivers? Because the good engineers are all working on the GT-R.

I prefer to pay less and get the non-IPL.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:05 PM
_ant_

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike
agreed
Old 07-11-2011, 11:04 PM
nXs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For people who clearly don't use their heads, what I'm basically saying on this thread, is that in terms of looks, the IPL is a g37 with a slightly different aero kit, if anything it looks pretty much the same. So if people bad mouth the IPL look, your bashing the g37 w/aero kit. Sure the IPL needs to be lowered, the seats are ugly, it cost $1,816 (AT) more than the g37 mt w/ aero kit and spt muff and they gave it a pathetic 18 hp more. Here's what you morons can do to solve this; lower the car, get the IPL with black seats (mt), and save an additional $1,816 or if your getting an IPL MT, your actually saving money lol omg. If you can't afford to lower the IPL and/or save $1,816 more, then I dont know how you can even afford a car like this. Here's an example, why would bmw come out with a GTS and CRT model for the M3 which cost more than 2x than a fully loaded M3 and they give you 36 more hp, 29 more torque, 100 and 440 lbs lighter and some other small stuff? Hmm limited edition like the IPL huh. Yup it's definitely worth $105k extra compared to the less than 2 gs between IPL and FL g37... This thread is about me trying to tell people to get an IPL who are looking to getting a fully loaded g37 within the three g37 models I put up. Not to mention the IPL comes with better brakes, suspension, more hp and torque. G37 journey and g37x both fully loaded, a bit more expense than the IPL AT?!?! And a fully loaded g37 mt is cheaper than the IPL MT?!?!? jesus what a decision... I'm showing that's it's logic to get an IPL over a "fully loaded" g37 NOT one that is not fully loaded you tards. And again research why they made such a small tweak to the g37.

As for Mike saying the following;

This reply doesn't go with what I'm saying on my thread. I'm not asking people's replies towards their taste in modding

Infiniti made the IPL, because they have no market for a true "high performance" car. This statement wasn't thought out and please explain.

What a joke. "lets throw a kit on it, use different color leather, stiffen it up a little, and call it a performance car".
I'm sure they would make future IPL's better and technically it is a performance car even if the upgraded performance is small. If you don't think so, go and build your own "performance car" from scratch.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:15 PM
SpinG37X

Some people like Pepsi some people like Coke. To each has his / her own.

On a second thought, I would hope they gitty up more than 18 hp in subsequent models. I'd be curious to see when and if they introduce the IPL series on FX models.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:24 PM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Originally Posted by nXs
For people who clearly don't use their heads, what I'm basically saying on this thread, is that in terms of looks, the IPL is a g37 with a slightly different aero kit, if anything it looks pretty much the same. So if people bad mouth the IPL look, your bashing the g37 w/aero kit. Sure the IPL needs to be lowered, the seats are ugly, it cost $1,816 (AT) more than the g37 mt w/ aero kit and spt muff and they gave it a pathetic 18 hp more. Here's what you morons can do to solve this; lower the car, get the IPL with black seats (mt), and save an additional $1,816 or if your getting an IPL MT, your actually saving money lol omg. If you can't afford to lower the IPL and/or save $1,816 more, then I dont know how you can even afford a car like this. Here's an example, why would bmw come out with a GTS and CRT model for the M3 which cost more than 2x than a fully loaded M3 and they give you 36 more hp, 29 more torque, 100 and 440 lbs lighter and some other small stuff? Hmm limited edition like the IPL huh. Yup it's definitely worth $105k extra compared to the less than 2 gs between IPL and FL g37... This thread is about me trying to tell people to get an IPL who are looking to getting a fully loaded g37 within the three g37 models I put up. Not to mention the IPL comes with better brakes, suspension, more hp and torque. G37 journey and g37x both fully loaded, a bit more expense than the IPL AT?!?! And a fully loaded g37 mt is cheaper than the IPL MT?!?!? jesus what a decision... I'm showing that's it's logic to get an IPL over a "fully loaded" g37 NOT one that is not fully loaded you tards. And again research why they made such a small tweak to the g37.

This reply doesn't go with what I'm saying on my thread. I'm not asking people's replies towards their taste in modding

Infiniti made the IPL, because they have no market for a true "high performance" car. This statement wasn't thought out and please explain.

I'm sure they would make future IPL's better and technically it is a performance car even if the upgraded performance is small. If you don't think so, go and build your own "performance car" from scratch.
We all realize that we are making fun of G37 with aero haha.
What Mike said is true. WTF kind of "aero" kit hurts aero?
Some people, myself included, like the stock body. I wouldn't put any kits on my car. So is the IPL still better value than a sport? Some people just don't like the look.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:27 PM
breftayka

Originally Posted by nXs
For people who clearly don't use their heads, what I'm basically saying on this thread, is that in terms of looks, the IPL is a g37 with a slightly different aero kit, if anything it looks pretty much the same. Here's what you morons can do to solve this; lower the car, get the IPL with black seats (mt), and save an additional $1,816 or if your getting an IPL MT, your actually saving money lol omg.. I'm showing that's it's logic to get an IPL over a "fully loaded" g37 NOT one that is not fully loaded you tards.

You're twisting people's words around. People were disappointed with the performance aspect and some do not like the aero kit. What's the big deal? Why are you so defensive about this?

Go and lease the IPL like you planned and enjoy it if that's what you want... Do you need people to approve for you? You really don't have much to argue if you don't drive a G37.

Last edited by breftayka; 07-11-2011 at 11:34 PM.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:37 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Ipl > g37-xmn42.gif
Old 07-11-2011, 11:39 PM
breftayka

Old 07-11-2011, 11:40 PM
nXs

I'm not get mad or defensive lol. I'm not twisting people's words around, they are just not staying on topic and it's annoying. Just throwing some help to people who plan to get a FL g37, to get an IPL instead, more bang for your buck. And I don't need approval but help and advice is always welcome : )
Old 07-11-2011, 11:40 PM
xlack
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 07-11-2011, 11:42 PM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Originally Posted by nXs
I'm not get mad or defensive lol. I'm not twisting people's words around, they are just not staying on topic and it's annoying. Just throwing some help to people who plan to get a FL g37, to get an IPL instead, more bang for your buck. And I don't need approval but help and advice is always welcome : )
More bang for your buck for buying an uglier (in many people's minds) car.

Seems like a very good financial decision.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:44 PM
ShyAznB8oi
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i like the original g37 because it has no gay body kits on
Old 07-11-2011, 11:49 PM
P Casey
Premier Member

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by nXs

Thats fine but that is your opinion, what if you like the looks of the sport model better or want a certain color besides melbec black or graphite shadow??? What if you want a light colored leather? Why would this be a better bang for your buck? I see your points you are trying to make, not trying to argue with ya just like to see what your answer are for these questions.

Quick Reply: Ipl > g37