What Is Your Break-In Method?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 03:00 PM
breftayka

Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
Old 03-29-2011, 03:01 PM
Mike

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
He's gotta show off his massive bike and car collection (of depreciating assets... or should I call them liabilities) in his sig.

Yeah, ImStriken for pres.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:09 PM
ImStricken
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike
My equipment isn't OEM.
YOU TELL US THIS NOW?????! lol
Your a clown mike.go back to your Secret Lair (grandma's basement) she has fresh milk & cookies and your favorite starwars dvd ready.

Mike, this is seriously my last post to you. you got proven wrong, and now your attempting to make every childish excuses, and posts to attempt to save face:
Obviously mike, if you have a highly modified engine, you will require non stock/OEM or greater meticulous care. WHICH WILL INCLUDE GREATER OR MORE FREQUENT OIL CHANGES. we were discussing oem engines vs the oil available on the market. I had no idea what was under your hood/in your garage, NOR DID YOU STATE IT UP FRONT. YOU STATE IT NOW, AT THE END (kinda fishy) and I HAD NO idea it was even modified to the extend that high performance oil isnt good enough for your rocket-ship.
nor did i have an idea that your so self-centered to speak only based upon whats in your garage and no one else in this world- to have me automatically know that mike only thinks of himself, his engine, and his application, and no one else in this world.
THE END. now go play some video games or something.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:13 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Lol looks like someone typed their last post in Microsoft Word, spell-checked, then copy pasta'd it to prevent the poor spelling from re-occuring lol
Old 03-29-2011, 03:14 PM
ImStricken
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Gamedog
Lol looks like someone typed their last post in Microsoft Word, spell-checked, then copy pasta'd it to prevent the poor spelling from re-occuring lol
haha tried to change the font to make it more TEXT-BOOK STYLE for mike to understand.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:14 PM
Mike

Originally Posted by ImStricken
Your a clown mike.go back to your Secret Lair (grandma's basement) she has fresh milk & cookies and your favorite starwars dvd ready.

Mike, this is seriously my last post to you. you got proven wrong, and now your attempting to make every childish excuses, and posts to attempt to save face:
Obviously mike, if you have a highly modified engine, you will require non stock/OEM or greater meticulous care. WHICH WILL INCLUDE GREATER OR MORE FREQUENT OIL CHANGES. we were discussing oem engines vs the oil available on the market. I had no idea what was under your hood/in your garage, NOR DID YOU STATE IT UP FRONT. YOU STATE IT NOW, AT THE END (kinda fishy) and I HAD NO idea it was even modified to the extend that high performance oil isnt good enough for your rocket-ship.
nor did i have an idea that your so self-centered to speak only based upon whats in your garage and no one else in this world- to have me automatically know that mike only thinks of himself, his engine, and his application, and no one else in this world.
My non-oem engine is non-oem because um... I have an exhaust and tune, neither of which are with "written authorization from the original equipment manufacturer (“OEM”)."

I guess my non-OEM coolant disqualifies me too, as does my non-OEM differential and transmission fluids. Or my non-OEM flywheel/clutch.

Or that non-OEM datalogger I have installed.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:15 PM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

No, please don't. I just found this thread and so far it's been very useful in many ways.

Don't let this be the end. Do the right thing. Show him who's the boss. We're behind you all the way. The world is watching too.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:16 PM
ImStricken
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mike
My non-oem engine is non-oem because um... I have an exhaust and tune, neither of which are "oem authorized"

ooooo your nice new exhaust will effect your oil life span, yes now i see it lol.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:17 PM
breftayka

Lol at Microsoft Word.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:19 PM
ImStricken
Former Sponsor

(since you guys like georgia font so much Mike whats next, claims how your LED lights bulbs will decrease the performance of the oil you use, and require you to change it more often... because your "equipment isnt OEM" lol
Old 03-29-2011, 03:19 PM
Mike

ooooo your nice new exhaust will effect your oil life span, yes now i see it lol.
What The Warranty Does Not Cover
This Limited Warranty excludes:
Mobil lubricants used in mechanically deficient equipment as a result of abnormal operation; negligence; abuse; damage from casualty, shipment or accident; or equipment modification done without written authorization from the original equipment manufacturer (“OEM”).
Situations where the OEM required lubricant standards do not match those stated by ExxonMobil without written approval from ExxonMobil.
Mobil lubricants that have been used in conjunction with any other product or additive that has not been authorized for use by ExxonMobil.
Failure of equipment due to a pre-existing condition that is unrelated to the use of Mobil lubricants.
Repair or replacement of equipment due to normal wear.
It probably doesn't, but it sure makes that warranty mean nothing.

You've neither found me an oil that guarantees me 15k OCI, nor provided me with empirical evidence that Mobil1/Amsoil can protect my engine for 15k miles without a change.

I've also switched to a font that reflects my age.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:26 PM
breftayka

LMAO @ Ban.
And Mike's font.
/epic battle. FATALITY.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:29 PM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Nooo0000, sadness.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:30 PM
breftayka

Originally Posted by ucla bruin
Nooo0000, sadness.
DOMOCheer up buttercup. There'll be another.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:29 PM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Hahahaha. Good read. Let's turn this into the next useless thread

Quick Reply: What Is Your Break-In Method?