G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Picking up my new G37xS Coupe tomorrow!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 09:34 AM
glassjaw047

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bravesfan4187
Congrats on the new car!
Thanks buddy! Less than 2 days into it & loving everything about this car!
(except for the bubbling in the seat lol)

Originally Posted by evilpanda
congrats on the new ride.

first 2011 i've seen was a Lapis Blue convertible driving by my work. it looked amazing
Thanks man! Yeah This color definitely makes heads turn...
Old 03-02-2011, 12:56 PM
chairman25

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Congrats. I got mine 10 days ago and am just now finding out some of the best features. These cars are almost as hard to get as the IPL.

Enjoy and drive safely.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:09 PM
canucklehead

Received 142 Likes on 125 Posts
Originally Posted by glassjaw047
Attachment 86013

There she is!!! First day time morning shot at work. Doesn't she just look beautiful!?

very sweet, congrats! just watch the parking - taking up two spots is asking for some meathead to key it...
Old 03-02-2011, 01:20 PM
cvroom

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
WOW, my front seat already bubbled up!!! WTFFF??? only 49 miles on the car LOL

Can I get the driver seat replaced easily? not even 24 hrs in having the damn car!
i noticed that too on mine. but you know i went to teh chicago auto show 2 weeks ago and i saw that happening on the lexus and lincolns too. yea there were a 1000 more butts going into those cars than yours but still.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:35 PM
cvroom

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Attachment 86013

There she is!!! First day time morning shot at work. Doesn't she just look beautiful!?
haha be careful taking up 2 parking spots like that. i know people who purposely park away from others but forget to take into consideration the "a$$hole factor" in other people. your car being parked away from everbody else taking up 2 spots will attract a$$holes more so than it would blending in with the rest of the cars parked. these a$$holes who are jealous of a ride as nice as yours might decide to screw with you.

my car got singled out by somebody driving a 20 year old rusty pick up truck when it was parked in the middle of a parking lot all by itself. they parked so close my wife could hardly get in the car. my friend parked his m35 away from the pack and ended up getting keyed by a group of punks.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:30 PM
glassjaw047

Originally Posted by cvroom
haha be careful taking up 2 parking spots like that. i know people who purposely park away from others but forget to take into consideration the "a$$hole factor" in other people. your car being parked away from everbody else taking up 2 spots will attract a$$holes more so than it would blending in with the rest of the cars parked. these a$$holes who are jealous of a ride as nice as yours might decide to screw with you.

my car got singled out by somebody driving a 20 year old rusty pick up truck when it was parked in the middle of a parking lot all by itself. they parked so close my wife could hardly get in the car. my friend parked his m35 away from the pack and ended up getting keyed by a group of punks.
Yeah totally understand. This is at my work parking lot, I think im gonna park in the back lot where there isn't many cars. That should solve everything. Its unfortunate that are douche bags out there like that. I would NEVER mess with someone ride. I wish I had a midge that could come out and beat them with a crow bar if anything happened to it.

Originally Posted by cvroom
i noticed that too on mine. but you know i went to teh chicago auto show 2 weeks ago and i saw that happening on the lexus and lincolns too. yea there were a 1000 more butts going into those cars than yours but still.
Yeah man, and already seeing like stress marks too. But whatever, thats really the least of my worries right?

Originally Posted by canucklehead
very sweet, congrats! just watch the parking - taking up two spots is asking for some meathead to key it...
Yeah, wont be doing it anymore!

Originally Posted by chairman25
Congrats. I got mine 10 days ago and am just now finding out some of the best features. These cars are almost as hard to get as the IPL.

Enjoy and drive safely.
What features are you discovering chairman?
Old 03-02-2011, 05:03 PM
jjasonSU

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
(except for the bubbling in the seat lol)
already. geez!

But congrats again. I just made 1 month with my G! SO i know the feeling
Old 03-02-2011, 05:34 PM
glassjaw047

Originally Posted by jjasonSU
already. geez!

But congrats again. I just made 1 month with my G! SO i know the feeling

Thanks man. Yeah haha. Just took the VP of my company for a ride this morning & he was like "HOLYYY ****!!" and he drives a MB C300 4matic
Old 03-02-2011, 06:43 PM
TommyG37xS
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
u drive a way better car than your VP. MB C300 is like an accord IMO. lol

We have the same exact car just in different colors, I'll show you where to get the tints and hand car washes in flushing, this place called Tintmaxx. Real good work, all the bimmer guys go there, they work on about 20-30 335 coupes a day lol
Old 03-02-2011, 08:36 PM
glassjaw047

Originally Posted by TommyG37xS
u drive a way better car than your VP. MB C300 is like an accord IMO. lol

We have the same exact car just in different colors, I'll show you where to get the tints and hand car washes in flushing, this place called Tintmaxx. Real good work, all the bimmer guys go there, they work on about 20-30 335 coupes a day lol
For sure man! I'm looking to use GeoSheild: Dark Matter
Old 03-02-2011, 10:07 PM
elbachatero1

Did you get it at Infiniti of Manhasset?? I think you bought my car!!!! Lol... I was there last week and they told me there was 1 Lapis blue xS left and I didnt leave a deposit because I was waiting for my tax check.. It finally came in yesterday and they said they sold the car the night before... lol I settled on the black which doesn't look that bad. I'm coming from an 08 G37S in IP, I'm happy I'm finally going to be able to drive in the snow lol..
Old 03-03-2011, 05:51 AM
TommyG37xS
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by elbachatero1
Did you get it at Infiniti of Manhasset?? I think you bought my car!!!! Lol... I was there last week and they told me there was 1 Lapis blue xS left and I didnt leave a deposit because I was waiting for my tax check.. It finally came in yesterday and they said they sold the car the night before... lol I settled on the black which doesn't look that bad. I'm coming from an 08 G37S in IP, I'm happy I'm finally going to be able to drive in the snow lol..
no more snow please. cant deal with anymore potholes after snow..already replaced 2 popped tires lmao..one month into owning the '11 g
Old 03-03-2011, 09:39 AM
glassjaw047

Originally Posted by elbachatero1
Hahaaaa yep I did! My sales rep told me that you wanted it if I wasn't getting it. Plus I heard one of the keys got lost & then started playing the blame game but your salesmen had it the whole time. But yeah, I asked about it last week, asked them to bring it from their storage lot, drove it, said lets do the #'s, then left a deposit and got the ball rolling over the weekend. I've been waiting for that car for the LONGEST TIME.
The waiting game & patience paid off for me. I'm a very happy individual for it.

Originally Posted by TommyG37xS
no more snow please. cant deal with anymore potholes after snow..already replaced 2 popped tires lmao..one month into owning the '11 g
Don't want to jinx it but, It looks like I got the car perfectly right when all the snow has ended....and yes no more popped tires!
Old 03-03-2011, 11:44 AM
G37SBS
Registered Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Do u live in nassau or queens? Looks like more rain and snow coming down this weekend. Good thing my car is in the shop. Lol
Old 03-03-2011, 12:16 PM
wayahead88

looking to lease the same type of car. what options do you have in it? and if you leased it how much did it come out too?

Quick Reply: Picking up my new G37xS Coupe tomorrow!!!