G37S wheel spin--lack of

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 02:49 AM
maxfinity

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by cousineddy
Its also tough to text drive and shift.
Really Guy? Your license should be revoked. Shouldn't be texting and driving period. Your next thread "Car totaled because the idiot in front of me stopped at a red light". smh
Old 03-01-2011, 03:10 AM
DeamonG37s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
superchargerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old 03-01-2011, 05:09 AM
cousineddy
Registered Member

Originally Posted by maxfinity
Really Guy? Your license should be revoked. Shouldn't be texting and driving period. Your next thread "Car totaled because the idiot in front of me stopped at a red light". smh
lol Relax, I am a trained professional!
Old 03-01-2011, 08:58 AM
maxfinity

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol Relax, I am a trained professional!
lol... If you say so.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:30 PM
cousineddy
Registered Member

Originally Posted by maxfinity
lol... If you say so.
You just gotta learn to text with one hand without looking. You dont need to be an einstein. Dont believe everything the media and the government tells you. Really, do you want the government telling you what you can and can't do inside your car? Next it will be illegal to wack off on long trips. Pure communism!
Old 03-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Xcalibur
Registered Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Get UpRev tune or 408 gears. Or both and you'll have problems keeping it on the street.

With my Gen 2 CAI and Berks High-flow cats in my 6MT with VDC off its burn city and I don't even have a tune or gears. I've even once burned second for about 15 feet. Also for you automatics go get a valve body upgrade and BlackBetty grounding wires so you ll see some faster shift improvements.

Ohh wait I forgot ... learn to drive it first.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:00 PM
blegthbloo

I text and shift in my 6MT... but I'm usually not following someone when I do it, and I only have short "lol" "ok" "sure" responses. And I don't do it while the car is sideways :P (which only happens in my 4-wide neighborhood entrance when no one else can witness it) haha
Old 03-02-2011, 10:38 AM
G37-J

You just gotta learn to text with one hand without looking. You dont need to be an einstein. Dont believe everything the media and the government tells you. Really, do you want the government telling you what you can and can't do inside your car? Next it will be illegal to wack off on long trips. Pure communism!
LMAO!! Thanks Bin Laden
Old 03-02-2011, 02:07 PM
cousineddy
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Xcalibur
Get UpRev tune or 408 gears. Or both and you'll have problems keeping it on the street.

With my Gen 2 CAI and Berks High-flow cats in my 6MT with VDC off its burn city and I don't even have a tune or gears. I've even once burned second for about 15 feet. Also for you automatics go get a valve body upgrade and BlackBetty grounding wires so you ll see some faster shift improvements.

Ohh wait I forgot ... learn to drive it first.
Where do you get that black betty wire kit?
Old 03-02-2011, 04:13 PM
GTLAW
Banned

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts
I tell you what if someone hits me for texting and driving I will make sure that person goes away for very long time and gets put under the Jail!
Old 03-02-2011, 05:56 PM
fluxemag

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Haven't tried to do a burnout yet in my 7AT. I was going to wait until I needed tires and then do some powerslides and burnouts in an empty parking lot. I'm not turning the VDC off yet either until I have some practice in said parking lot. Idiot in a turbo IS Lexus put his car into a fence trying to do a slide around a corner on the on-ramp of the freeway next to me. That got me thinking about how even if I'm a good driver, and know how to handle my car, some other jacka$$ could take me out.

I generally don't eat or text or read while I'm driving. But it's pretty hard to try and regulate what people are doing while they drive. I saw some girl doing eye makeup while driving this morning! Negligence and reckless driving have their own set of punishments. If you hit somebody or kill somebody while doing something stupid behind the wheel, they don't need a specific law to take you to pound town.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:22 AM
cousineddy
Registered Member

Originally Posted by GTLAW
I tell you what if someone hits me for texting and driving I will make sure that person goes away for very long time and gets put under the Jail!
How you gunna know?
Old 03-03-2011, 11:30 AM
hispeed-lowdrag
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
by your logic why not just drink in your car too? since "the man" can't tell big tough cousineddy what to do, then hell just get smashed and text at the same time while driving! this is one of the most ridiculous arguments I've ever seen.

I will admit that I occasionally text while driving but I will also admit that it IS distracting and I completely understand the laws being made to regulate it.