Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

BMW does free maintenance, why not 'free tickets' for G37

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 02:45 PM
The Jewbag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by soundmike
There are many ways around that. You can trade it in for a different vehicle, for example. Or just sell it outright to a dealership/Carmax.

I'm not trading in my car into Infiniti for another Infiniti, and most other car dealerships don't want a car with like 11 payments left.

Your second option only applies to a bought car. Mine is leased.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:02 PM
soundmike

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts
Originally Posted by The Jewbag
I'm not trading in my car into Infiniti for another Infiniti, and most other car dealerships don't want a car with like 11 payments left.

Your second option only applies to a bought car. Mine is leased.
Must be a regional thing. Around here one can trade in any car to any dealership regardless of how much is owed or left on the payments--whether it be a lease or a loan.

Anyway, just thought it could help you out.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:04 PM
The Jewbag

Originally Posted by soundmike
Must be a regional thing. Around here one can trade in any car to any dealership regardless of how much is owed or left on the payments--whether it be a lease or a loan.

Anyway, just thought it could help you out.

Nah I appreciate it thanks...I'm sure I could finagle a dealership into doing it for me but for a premium.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:33 PM
JohnEnglish
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
First off, call IFS, ask them if you can completely transfer ice your lease into someone elses name without being liable for late payments. They'll tell you no. So either you're misinformed, your friend's lying to you, or you're lying to me.
You can in Canada. People sign over leases all the time. The new person signing the lease has to get a credit check and be approved by IFS but it's cleared then you're released of all libality and the new person takes on the responsibility.

That said it usually takes a few months and the new person will get your security deposit at the end of the lease.

I know a few people in the US who have told me they've signed over leases too without any issue. IFS probably told you no becuase they don't like doing it but you should be able to do it.

Last edited by JohnEnglish; 02-16-2011 at 03:53 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:46 PM
vVv818

Yea all lies because the internet is srs business and I need to lie to all my internet friends to make my c@ck seem bigger.

First off, call IFS, ask them if you can completely transfer ice your lease into someone elses name without being liable for late payments. They'll tell you no. So either you're misinformed, your friend's lying to you, or you're lying to me.

Second, the S4 in question is through a leasing company, probably the only place I'm going to be getting my cars from, my family has leased 3 cars from him and he's always come through. You want the number/name because you don't believe me? That's pathetic in itself but PM me for the guy I deal with.
for one i dont need to waste my time calling ifs to find out something i know. Obviously, they are always gna say no, the same way they say the price isnt negotiable. Theyre just a bunch of liars. Its less of a headache to not go through a transfer and help someone out than tell them it they can... even if im wrong, thats the hardest way to get rid of your car.. u can take ur car to carmax like these guys said and they take cars no matter what..ive done it to a lease with 13 months left and they gave me more than what the payoff of the car was so it works out...as long as the car is in great condition to sell...

and about ur broker...any dealership will beat a broker deal soo if your amazing broker can get a s4 for 625 or w.e the dealer will beat that without a doubt cuz brokers make 500-1000 or even more a car where the dealer will cuz that out...
Old 02-16-2011, 04:26 PM
The Jewbag

Originally Posted by vVv818
for one i dont need to waste my time calling ifs to find out something i know. Obviously, they are always gna say no, the same way they say the price isnt negotiable. Theyre just a bunch of liars. Its less of a headache to not go through a transfer and help someone out than tell them it they can... even if im wrong, thats the hardest way to get rid of your car.. u can take ur car to carmax like these guys said and they take cars no matter what..ive done it to a lease with 13 months left and they gave me more than what the payoff of the car was so it works out...as long as the car is in great condition to sell...

and about ur broker...any dealership will beat a broker deal soo if your amazing broker can get a s4 for 625 or w.e the dealer will beat that without a doubt cuz brokers make 500-1000 or even more a car where the dealer will cuz that out...
Lol I asked Kenny Da Mayor too. He told me it wasn't possible. Hopefully he chimes in.

If, in your case, the dealership gives you a better price than a leasing company, then by all means, get your cars from them. I however, and most people I know that lease, get much better deals through leasing companies. LOL I don't know why you're getting so mad fact is fact and it's not like I'm going to be like "hai gais ur rite ima stoopid and just makin this stuff up."
Old 02-16-2011, 04:33 PM
vVv818

Lol I asked Kenny Da Mayor too. He told me it wasn't possible. Hopefully he chimes in.

If, in your case, the dealership gives you a better price than a leasing company, then by all means, get your cars from them. I however, and most people I know that lease, get much better deals through leasing companies. LOL I don't know why you're getting so mad fact is fact and it's not like I'm going to be like "hai gais ur rite ima stoopid and just makin this stuff up."
lmao im not mad at all.. just telling helping you out with your options..im sorta in ur same position but i got the car two weeks ago. Now im thinking to pay more and get a 335is or something but its not like im not happy with the 2011 G37S coupe..I love the car its awesome, quick enough, and a lot of opportunity for modding which is where all the enjoyment is in cars..im only 19 too like how u got ur car at the same age but i have some regrets too about not-going German with an audi or bmw but im still quite happy with my car.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:36 PM
The Jewbag

Originally Posted by vVv818
lmao im not mad at all.. just telling helping you out with your options..im sorta in ur same position but i got the car two weeks ago. Now im thinking to pay more and get a 335is or something but its not like im not happy with the 2011 G37S coupe..I love the car its awesome, quick enough, and a lot of opportunity for modding which is where all the enjoyment is in cars..im only 19 too like how u got ur car at the same age but i have some regrets too about not-going German with an audi or bmw but im still quite happy with my car.

Enjoy it...hopefully you don't have the same headaches as I did/do with the car....I've kind of not enjoyed since the end of year 1 of the lease...now it's just sitting in my driveway for the past two months
Old 02-16-2011, 04:48 PM
JohnEnglish
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If it's that bad why not lemon law it?