G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

One of the worst days of my life.

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 12:42 PM
Vasher

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Were you in a residential area, parked in front of someone's home?

If you were, my guess is that you took some spiteful ****** parking spot. He may have had to walk further in the snow and this was his way of expressing his displeasure.

There is a chicken **** a55hole a few homes up from my grandparents. On four (maybe a couple more) occasions my family members cars were keyed while parked in front of their house (curbside walkway). I did something in retaliation (won't say what). Next family outting I parked there and waited outside my car. The blinds opened a bit, I stared until they closed. No keying since then.

Last edited by Vasher; 01-28-2011 at 06:52 PM.
Old 01-28-2011, 01:04 PM
jack829

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Vasher -

In Chicago, as I'm sure in other cities when it snows, people wlll hold their spots with chairs or other objects.

Drove me insane when I lived in the city. You could drive down the street and see nothing but furniture holding spots for self-entitled *******s, who think because they spent 5 minutes clearing a spot that they own it.

You never mess with it because you knw they would mess with your car.

It's a horrible tradition I wish would end. I'm in the burbs now with a garage so its not an issue with me anymore, but it's pretty disgusting. Mainly because you never know if someone took your chair and tossed it and some innocent person just parked there and then you mess with their car.

It's just stupid.
Old 01-28-2011, 01:35 PM
TripleBlack37S

The saddest part is that I have monthly parking at my office. I should have slept over there or gotten a late night ride. Fml
Old 01-28-2011, 02:16 PM
Tainui

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sucks for your ride but I'll gladly trade you ten of my worst days for that one. It's all in how you look at it. Maybe you got stuck in the snow and got a free paintjob because of it. That sounds lot better, doesn't it?
Old 01-28-2011, 02:55 PM
s2ktoEvo

Originally Posted by Tainui
Sucks for your ride but I'll gladly trade you ten of my worst days for that one. It's all in how you look at it. Maybe you got stuck in the snow and got a free paintjob because of it. That sounds lot better, doesn't it?
Technically it isn't free because his insurance is going to want the deductible. I'm guessing $500
Old 01-28-2011, 03:37 PM
Falcons023

I feel really sorry for you...Hope everything on your car gets fixed and looks like a new Bride
Old 01-29-2011, 12:16 AM
NYCMaxima

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Vasher
Were you in a residential area, parked in front of someone's home?

If you were, my guess is that you took some spiteful ****** parking spot. He may have had to walk further in the snow and this was his way of expressing his displeasure.

There is a chicken **** a55hole a few homes up from my grandparents. On four (maybe a couple more) occasions my family members cars were keyed while parked in front of their house (curbside walkway). I did something in retaliation (won't say what). Next family outting I parked there and waited outside my car. The blinds opened a bit, I stared until they closed. No keying since then.
+1 I think this is prob what happened. I nkow how crappy it is to lose a parking spot when it is snowy out like this. Although I would NEVER vandalize someone's car over this lol. I could see how someone could possibly react this way.