silverg37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lmaoo only if their hot chicks lol, big mean booties lol
Old 01-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Callaway
Arm flailing tube man

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by TripleBlack37S
I'm saying the perception of us is that we're douches, and judging from some of the defensive, sophmoric responses to the thread, it's well deserved.
Lol...and exactly what kind of responses did you think you were going to get when the title of your thread is "Are All G Coupe owners Douchey A-Holes?" Looking over the responses, it looks like a lot of them agree with you. But I guess the ones that don't obviously are sophomoric and defensive right? I'm also curious as to where you come up with this stereotype for G owners? Is there some kind of definitive stereotype manual/website that I am missing here? If you are that offended that no one wants to wave at you, maybe it has something to do with you and not the car? Oops, sorry that was sophomoric.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:06 AM
The Jewbag

A lot of different cars try to race me, including Infinitis. I just keep cruising because I know my car is slow.

Please don't wave or say hi to me just because you drive the same car as me. That's like "hey dude we're wearing the same pants let's be friends"
Old 01-12-2011, 11:26 AM
Callaway
Arm flailing tube man

Originally Posted by The Jewbag
Please don't wave or say hi to me just because you drive the same car as me. That's like "hey dude we're wearing the same pants let's be friends"
QFT
Old 01-12-2011, 01:27 PM
TripleBlack37S

Originally Posted by Callaway
Lol...and exactly what kind of responses did you think you were going to get when the title of your thread is "Are All G Coupe owners Douchey A-Holes?" Looking over the responses, it looks like a lot of them agree with you. But I guess the ones that don't obviously are sophomoric and defensive right? I'm also curious as to where you come up with this stereotype for G owners? Is there some kind of definitive stereotype manual/website that I am missing here? If you are that offended that no one wants to wave at you, maybe it has something to do with you and not the car? Oops, sorry that was sophomoric.
If you don't understand insulting me is sophmoric then I don't have anything further to say to you.

As far as being friends, some of you are so insecure you need to insult one another over the internet for being cordial... I certainly don't want to be friends. Big difference between a wave and following you to a gas station to exchange numbers/ stuff you in the trunk.

I guess I grew up in an area where it wasn't completely alien to be polite/ friendly to strangers. NOVA/DC sucks since everyone walks around like zombies not interacting with each other... If your world is so important to you, I'll leave you to it.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
This thread is full of WIN..................and FAIL!

That is all.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Callaway
Arm flailing tube man

If your world is so important to you, I'll leave you to it.
And you finally undertand my point. Now leave me alone creepo.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:08 PM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
My G is better than yours and I'm a douche, so don't be flashing at me or waving at me.

If you don't understand insulting me is sophmoric then I don't have anything further to say to you.

As far as being friends, some of you are so insecure you need to insult one another over the internet for being cordial... I certainly don't want to be friends. Big difference between a wave and following you to a gas station to exchange numbers/ stuff you in the trunk.

I guess I grew up in an area where it wasn't completely alien to be polite/ friendly to strangers. NOVA/DC sucks since everyone walks around like zombies not interacting with each other... If your world is so important to you, I'll leave you to it.
LOL! haven't been there but my gf lived in Alexandria for 8 years. She says the same thing. Everyone walking like zombies.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:27 PM
The Jewbag

Sounds like you would do really good living in a hick a$$ town in the south where the population is...12.

Let me get this straight.....you want to wave or flash your headlights at people who have the same car as you, and we're sophomoric? Am I missing something here? Do all black people throw a fist up to the sky to represent black power when they see each other?
Old 01-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Calgarywinger

Originally Posted by G4me
My wife drives the "G" most of the time, chances are you won't get a wave out of her. Way too serious behind the wheel.
LOL, same here. We switch vehicles from time to time and the Vert is my "get-my-head-cleared" vehicle of choice when it's nice enough to lower the roof or if the wife needs the FX for the day. If anyone waved at my wife when she drives the G she wouldn't ever see it, never mind wave back.