G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Are all G coupe owners Douchey A-holes?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 09:06 PM
briann510

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is funny! There aint no way in hell im gonna wave at someone that drives a G just because I am in the same kind of car as them. I own a Z06 and I NEVER wave to other Vette owners and Vette owners seem to have this almighty God thing about waving to each other and if you dont you become an instant outcast. Ive been harassed at gas stations for not being polite to another Vette owner that waved. Yea ok...go play with your little thingy now...
Dont take it too hard you dont get waved at in a G...its really not a big deal...
Old 01-11-2011, 09:26 PM
RYs06MT

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
^ you broke the golden Vette rule, treat all Vette owners as you would your own children. Now the ZR1 Vette Gods will now rain down on your z06! just kidding.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:28 PM
TomieG

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Honestly around where I live, I rarely see any other G's. And when i do they are all stock...not enthusiasts like myself.

Hey at least the stereotype of G drivers aren't as bad as BMW drivers...

JC said it the best

Old 01-11-2011, 09:34 PM
silverg37

lmao when i had a audi, i would give vdub guys thumbs up and audi guys. With the g i bascially flash my lights or once in a while thumbs up.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:43 PM
tWistedMissiOn
Registered Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
This thread is funny! LOL.. It would be fun if everybody are friendly with one another.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:44 PM
Steveo47

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
i havent seen a modded g around edmonton, only person i know in the area who has one is Shumby and me...
Old 01-11-2011, 09:50 PM
silverg37

hhha its a good thread lol, duesh bags lol i guess iam. check this facebook fight lol

i am stuart lol

Stuart Treybich Why would ur mom have a ricer car? I though u hate rice. Ur mom should have a beatle.... 1.8t lol
6 hours ago · Like
Stuart Treybich Just like ur car u guys can compete wit each other
6 hours ago · Like
Taso Grk Lool
6 hours ago · Like ·
Chris Anastasopoulos didnt say i hate all japanese cars just the hondas that people punch holes in there exhaust and put body kits from pep boys on them so dont hate stu with your **** *** g37 heavy and slow
6 hours ago · Like ·
Stuart Treybich Hahahahha I know it's slow but looks better then ur 8,000 dollar car hhahahav poor boy
6 hours ago · Like
Chris Anastasopoulos Ok I paid for it my self my dad has a cayenne s so I'm not poor which is worth more then your g37 second u had a mk1 tt with a 1.8t so don't talk
6 hours ago · Like ·
Stuart Treybich My Tt was faster then ur gti and u gotta remember Thats ur dads car should cost more then mine Lmaoo .. My daddys has a cl63amg
6 hours ago · Like
Chris Anastasopoulos ok well you used your dads money to make your tt fast rule number 1 dadys money isnt your money what did u have done to your tt rims and thats it probably
6 hours ago · Like ·
Stuart Treybich Hahahah I bought the car it's calle saving up secound it was a stage 2 car.. Know ur facts bro u won't go far in life if u dont. Give me Ur gti I'll make it look like a car rather then *** dub .
6 hours ago · Like
Chris Anastasopoulos dont want to waste my breath my car is stage 1 and im done throwing my money
6 hours ago · Like ·
Nikos Mpazagoras ths manas s einai re trele??
6 hours ago · Like ·
Taso Grk Oxi re xaxa..to evo einai diko mou to supra tou ksaderfou mou
6 hours ago · Like ·
Dave Pevsner lol chris' mom has a jap car with a borla exhaust, i know this for a fact. not giving any more details than that.

second, i know people who have guinfinitis with their own money, and people who have guinfinitis with their daddy's money,...See More
6 hours ago · Like ·
Nikos Mpazagoras aa lew k egw!oraios!
6 hours ago · Like ·
Chris Anastasopoulos thanks dave your not a true car person if you hate on someone else car stu u always start **** for no reason
6 hours ago · Like ·
Stuart Treybich U always start shut that's why I dong like u and ur ****in cuzin ... I am down wot chris, but I am sure as Dave said all infiniti guys are "ginis" all mini copper drivers are ***s I guess that's rite
5 hours ago · Like
Chris Anastasopoulos Haha u started it u said I don't like rice u commented first so yeah
5 hours ago · Like ·
Dave Pevsner stu, why always so confrontational? are you so worried that people won't like you if you aren't always right about everything? i don't give a **** what stereotypes people have about my car, it's a lot easier for me to prove i'm not a *** than it is for you to prove you aren't a guini living on daddy money. i've driven an infiniti g before, it's a ****ing awesome car to drive, but just because you have a g37 with this **** that **** doesn't make you the man. you try to pull fights out of thin air, and that **** just gets annoying. and how about this: **** german cars and jap cars, my next car's gonna be a fast ****ing ford and it will be better than all of your ****boxes.5 hours ago · Like ·
Stuart Treybich hhha do it bro.. I never said my car is fast or hot as hell... Only thing i said was chris said that all jdm cars are rice. How are you telling me a infiniti is rice like heck their are some but i dont think mine is, i bought to many authen...See More
3 hours ago · Like
Old 01-11-2011, 09:56 PM
TripleBlack37S

^^ this is what I'm talking about...

I started the thread to ask what's wrong with people being cool and just saying hey over a common interest??
Old 01-11-2011, 10:00 PM
silverg37

yeahh dude that kid is a *** hole lol, i hate him and his couzin. they are just jealous of my car saying its rice and stuff while its not even any thing like that in any way . They assume we are ginis .
Old 01-11-2011, 10:00 PM
cereal2k
Mr. Drop it like it's hot

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
^ I want my 4 minutes back silver LOL
Old 01-11-2011, 10:06 PM
silverg37

i am sorry lol the kids just pissed me off hahhaa,
Old 01-11-2011, 10:37 PM
1NEETO

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by briann510
This is funny! There aint no way in hell im gonna wave at someone that drives a G just because I am in the same kind of car as them. I own a Z06 and I NEVER wave to other Vette owners and Vette owners seem to have this almighty God thing about waving to each other and if you dont you become an instant outcast. Ive been harassed at gas stations for not being polite to another Vette owner that waved. Yea ok...go play with your little thingy now...
Dont take it too hard you dont get waved at in a G...its really not a big deal...
You sir are NOT a douchebag. You are a ****!
Old 01-11-2011, 10:39 PM
dainjarouz
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i started to wonder about this one day when i was sitting at the dealership getting an oil change and all these G owners kept coming in. one guy looked like he was ready for the club (it was friday, but noon). another guy looked like he was a rejected MMA fighter...and another guy had the typical AFFLICTION (douchebag) t shirt on. and there i was with cords and a black hoodie. i definitely felt out of place.

and today on the fwy a white g35 rolled up next to me and then gunned it for 50 feet until he hit traffic. COOL MOVE BRO!

I guess it's a "young" guys car...and thats what happens...too much testosterone and energy drinks and not enough brain cells.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:44 PM
silverg37

lmaoo
Old 01-11-2011, 10:54 PM
cereal2k
Mr. Drop it like it's hot

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
So what's the rule of thumb?

don't wave unless it's modded
don't wave at all
wave

And under what conditions?
passing in opposite directions
when you are both stopped at a stop light

clearly not everyone is familiar with the custom.
I'm sure people are looking my way with the top down though LOL. Well the vert rule is to expect looks anyway.

Quick Reply: Are all G coupe owners Douchey A-holes?