G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

is it "ricey" to use nismo stuff on the G?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 09:44 PM
Doggy

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by smashhell
... I can see the reason for all that riceing now ...

I was just gona post this pic! lol his name is good joker, this is a wanabe slim shady with his recording studio in his trunk, im surprised its a TT tho... I really wana email him but I cant find an email I wana inform him that his cars a JOKE!!!
Old 01-12-2011, 08:56 AM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Damn some cyber stalking going on in here.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:15 PM
NYCMaxima

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I hope someone looks at his cardomain page, finds his car and strips it down to the metal, bc that guy is seriously a clown. I wouldn't be ale to take someone serious if their car looked like that.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Lim'G37

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Why there so many people picking on this kid? Is there alot of hater or jealous going on here? We all in the same community, same family, we all drive the same car. I don't like his car either but I don't dis him for the work he put into his car and money. Some might say its a waste of money. That his money not ours. I do give him some respect for trying to make his G different. I don't know this kid either but I'm sure I'm going to bump into him in a car show in the East Coast. If he get some tv and a good stereo setup. It would be good for Hot Import Night or Nopi few year ago
Old 01-12-2011, 07:09 PM
Steveo47

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
this thread went way of track haha. From nismo being ricey to this. I watched a video this guy made a while ago i think. and he had a police intercepter kit on his car or something
Old 01-12-2011, 07:20 PM
Lim'G37

I agree
Old 01-12-2011, 07:34 PM
Gazan37
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blue interior lights ftw
Old 01-12-2011, 08:10 PM
1NEETO

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Lim'G37
Why there so many people picking on this kid? Is there alot of hater or jealous going on here? We all in the same community, same family, we all drive the same car. I don't like his car either but I don't dis him for the work he put into his car and money. Some might say its a waste of money. That his money not ours. I do give him some respect for trying to make his G different. I don't know this kid either but I'm sure I'm going to bump into him in a car show in the East Coast. If he get some tv and a good stereo setup. It would be good for Hot Import Night or Nopi few year ago
You mean it's his car and dad's money right? I mean to think a kid that age (he looks 15 but he's maybe 19 lol) can honestly afford to buy and mod such car to that extent (that car easily has $20k+ in mods) is laughable.

So it's either daddy's money he's been blowing away, or he has a not so legitimate business going on. I give props to people that build their cars with the sweat of their foreheads and have the scars on their knuckles to prove it. Spoiled kids with stupid rich parents that buy them anything they want get no props from me.

Plus that car looks like ****.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:21 PM
Jamler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Those are the best... I bought two sets...

Originally Posted by Xcalibur
If you get caps why not these?...

These are the bomb!

You Buy NOW!

Old 01-12-2011, 11:50 PM
Steveo47

my parents bought me my g (ya ya im an 18 year old punk). But any mods, maintenance, gas ect are all on my dime. Call me a loser or whatever since i didnt buy the car itself, but atleast my mods are coming out of my pocket!
Old 01-13-2011, 02:36 AM
Lim'G37

You mean it's his car and dad's money right? I mean to think a kid that age (he looks 15 but he's maybe 19 lol) can honestly afford to buy and mod such car to that extent (that car easily has $20k+ in mods) is laughable.

So it's either daddy's money he's been blowing away, or he has a not so legitimate business going on. I give props to people that build their cars with the sweat of their foreheads and have the scars on their knuckles to prove it. Spoiled kids with stupid rich parents that buy them anything they want get no props from me.

Plus that car looks like ****.
I have nothin again no one. But life is never fair. Don't get jealous over someone born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

I didn't, my parent came over sea with nothing and work hard and now we living our dream. I took over their business and my friend after graduate got hook up with a insider friend of his father working for the Chicago stock exchange now he a baller.We did everything our self with a little help from our family. Who don't want their kids to have anything they dream of, if they can they do it. My parent is not selfish. They tell me that they work so hard for us to have everything we dream of which I thanks them everyday.

The point is no one know what he do for a living or his father is rich or not. Who care about it. All my cars, I did everything with my own money when I was work for my parents and with help from many sponsorship. I use look up to the spoiled kids back in the days and think one day I beat them or be on the same level as them. Without the spoiled kids or old guy who putting alot of money their car for Competition there wouldn't be any good car show.
Old 01-13-2011, 05:39 AM
1NEETO

I'm not jealous of spoiled rich kids. I pity them because their parents think they're doing them a favor when in reality they're setting them up for failure in life.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:31 PM
NYCMaxima

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 1NEETO
I'm not jealous of spoiled rich kids. I pity them because their parents think they're doing them a favor when in reality they're setting them up for failure in life.
I know right! I thought I had it good, I got my first brand new car when I was 18, my 2010 Maxima Im 19 now. But I see kids my age who drive r35's, M3's, CLS550s even 63 series AMG benzes. If your being handed things that expensive when your only 18, what is there to strive for, you wouldnt even have a desire to be successful, you've already had it all. I rememer seeing a post awhile ago on this forum about a kid who got an R8 for his first car
Old 01-13-2011, 11:35 PM
Steveo47

An r8? My god.
Old 01-14-2011, 12:33 AM
1NEETO

Originally Posted by NYCMaxima
I know right! I thought I had it good, I got my first brand new car when I was 18, my 2010 Maxima Im 19 now. But I see kids my age who drive r35's, M3's, CLS550s even 63 series AMG benzes. If your being handed things that expensive when your only 18, what is there to strive for, you wouldnt even have a desire to be successful, you've already had it all. I rememer seeing a post awhile ago on this forum about a kid who got an R8 for his first car
Exactly. You have a good head over your shoulders for such a young age. I'm 35 and I have yet to buy me a brand new car. It would be nice but I hate that initial depreciation hit. I really like my "old" G, I like it enough to consider buying/leasing a brand new G when it gets redesigned.

I drove some POS' on my teens, and every single one of them I had to buy with the money I made. It wasn't until I was well into my mid 20's when I finally bought me a car I really liked.

I think that some parents are insane. I mean who on their right mind buys their teenage kid a world class sports/super car? I remember seeing this YouTube video a few years ago about this teenage kid with his brand new GTR trying to follow an evo on a twisty road and crashes. Stupid parents.

Quick Reply: is it "ricey" to use nismo stuff on the G?