G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Resolved: Tanabe Medallion Fraud "Chelag37"

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 03:51 PM
BooSa37

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
CV3 I got my eyes on those...we cant never chill with our cars, but forreal diego u need to chill with the exhaust part. One day you sau: Fast Ints is so sick, the best FTW etc etc..Next day, man I love tanabe sounds sick, muffler tips are sick FTW...n so on.. Chill you making all of us crazy hahahahahaa
RaulGCustom
SoCal Driven

Received 406 Likes on 400 Posts
Are these the CV3's

GraphiteG37S

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Xcalibur
^^^ LOL Cv3s coming out soon LOL!!!!!
Can't wait to see those...

.... JhonnyBoy where are you?
BooSa37

^^^ those black ones are sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk will go very wheel with my PG n my matte black theme
advan37

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
So maybe he went to the Strip Club on Christmas?...
And just left today?...
this is a good pic lool
Old 01-04-2011, 03:54 PM
VossenG37S

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Jay ! You as cold as ice ^^^ lol I'm gonna swap exhaust like wheels foo.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:55 PM
BooSa37

Originally Posted by VossenG37S
Jay ! You as cold as ice ^^^ lol I'm gonna swap exhaust like wheels foo.

But with wheels at least u stay with the same Brand Vossen!
Old 01-04-2011, 03:56 PM
Doggy

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Chico
I Googled the phone number and he's a member of G35NYC with username jhonnyboynyc located in queens, he is also a member of MyG37.com with the username JhonnyboyNYC. His name is John Montaru from Queens NYC.
how do you know thats his name?
Old 01-04-2011, 03:58 PM
GraphiteG37S

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Cv3's are freaking sweet!!!
Old 01-04-2011, 04:07 PM
JhonnyboyNYC
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ok first of all vossen I had no clue this was going on till alex call me a few min ago and told me to check this ****.... I haven't been around for the last 2weeks so idk how the **** this **** happend. Yes I have another id call chelag37 but hardly used that **** as u notice... this is my main username I made that **** for the hell of it.. I don't event post on it.. but w/e that's not the issue right now. About ur money yes it was send to my paypal but it was send out mins after it was receive to some other paypal.. ill gladly upload some pics of it later to show u guys am not bs.. paypal saw the my acct was being log from another ip adress and lock the acct and place a hold on the money since it was fishy so they say.. I just got of the phone with them and they release my acct and the fuds that where on hold.. I honestly don't have a explanation for this but my only guess is someone hack into my house computer or something like that.... I have sold and buy stuff from here and all transations where done proper and ligit.. ask the ppl I sold and buy from... never scam anyone.. I refund the payment u send to my paypal and u should have ur money... again sry for this **** but I had no clue all this **** was going on.

Ohh yea btw fock u chico... am no ****ing chocomogle bull****... not the only guy with my name out there ***got...
Old 01-04-2011, 04:08 PM
Xcalibur
Registered Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by BooSa37
CV3 I got my eyes on those...we cant never chill with our cars, but forreal diego u need to chill with the exhaust part. One day you sau: Fast Ints is so sick, the best FTW etc etc..Next day, man I love tanabe sounds sick, muffler tips are sick FTW...n so on.. Chill you making all of us crazy hahahahahaa
LOL!

I think Diego is a record setter for most wheels on a car within set period of time.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:11 PM
BooSa37

LOL!

I think Diego is a record setter for most wheels on a car within set period of time.

I agree...
Old 01-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Chico

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JhonnyboyNYC
Ok first of all vossen I had no clue this was going on till alex call me a few min ago and told me to check this ****.... I haven't been around for the last 2weeks so idk how the **** this **** happend. Yes I have another id call chelag37 but hardly used that **** as u notice... this is my main username I made that **** for the hell of it.. I don't event post on it.. but w/e that's not the issue right now. About ur money yes it was send to my paypal but it was send out mins after it was receive to some other paypal.. ill gladly upload some pics of it later to show u guys am not bs.. paypal saw the my acct was being log from another ip adress and lock the acct and place a hold on the money since it was fishy so they say.. I just got of the phone with them and they release my acct and the fuds that where on hold.. I honestly don't have a explanation for this but my only guess is someone hack into my house computer or something like that.... I have sold and buy stuff from here and all transations where done proper and ligit.. ask the ppl I sold and buy from... never scam anyone.. I refund the payment u send to my paypal and u should have ur money... again sry for this **** but I had no clue all this **** was going on.

Ohh yea btw fock u chico... am no ****ing chocomogle bull****... not the only guy with my name out there ***got...
I'm actually laughing. Chocomogle! That is funny. Dude, we're trying to help each other. Those things came up because of your phone number. We would do the same for you. I'll talk to my girl, maybe she wants to fock me.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:12 PM
BooSa37

Originally Posted by Chico
I'm actually laughing. Chocomogle! That is funny. Dude, we're trying to help each other. Those things came up because of your phone number. We would do the same for you. I'll talk to my girl, maybe she wants to fock me.

Old 01-04-2011, 04:20 PM
jarborn1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by JhonnyboyNYC

Ahh.. I really love happy endings..

Quick Reply: Resolved: Tanabe Medallion Fraud "Chelag37"