Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Review Of 1SiCkG's 08 G37 Coupe IP & All Mod's

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 06:48 AM
RISKY GUY

Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by ipitythefoo
I have a drop at least that's for one. Joking aside,I'm not saying I know better, what's wrong with stating my own opinion? The car has white and black all over it, and it reminded me white and black animals(pandas and zebras). It looks that way to me, and I said it. Sue me
wow a dropped g, so original.
ny roads are crap, I would never "drop" my car.
do you know how many people think I am dropped, car people not newbs off the street. wow that huge 1 inch is even noticeable.
the best you come up with is it looks like a zebra/panda. Would you say that about any white/black combo.I should sue you for that pathetic attempt of a joke.

lets see your g, or you have nothing to show us.?
Old 03-08-2011, 03:09 PM
The Jewbag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1SiCkG
To each is own I love da look of my car especially,ially since I put on a double sided cf trunk cf sides and a newly painted lip n cf valence it looks sick...please don't make negitive comments unless you invested more time and money into yours Kay thanks..

P.s I never seen a cf zebra clown lol

Yea because the amount of money you spend on mods should determine whether or not you're entitled to an opinion

I'd rather drive a Metro Geo then this
Old 03-08-2011, 03:18 PM
jarborn1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by The Jewbag
Yea because the amount of money you spend on mods should determine whether or not you're entitled to an opinion

+1

Why did you post pictures if you didn't want comments. People are entitled to their opinions.. Don't take it so personal, as long as you like it that's all that matters..

You couldn't pay me to drive that car though.. just me.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:03 PM
wlmngtn

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
c'mon people, dont get upset because others are simply stating an opinion. No need to get hostile now.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:08 PM
P Casey
Premier Member

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
wowzers...
Old 03-08-2011, 05:05 PM
11_xS_coupe

Originally Posted by murdamurda
IM SORRY but I cant help it..

As my first post on MyG37, I would like to offer my humble opinion on the aesthetics of the OP's vehicle:
This is the FUGLIEST G37 I have ever seen holy s**t
It looks like your G works at Foot Locker
..And you know what I can't stand about today's culture? If someone has a different opinion from you, they are automatically categorized as a hater.
Well f**k it, call me a hater..
I HATE what you've done to a beautiful car!
IMO you've taken one of the most visually pleasing cars of a generaton, and rendered it a total eye sore with 10K+ worth of rice. A G looks SOOOO much better with a tint/drop/nice wheels. It's a $37K+ luxury car! So why on earth would you make the same mods to it as someone w/ a $7K Civic?? It deserves better!! A once classy coupe now looks like a zebra's a**. You should've skipped all the bs and went TT from the jump
..OK I'm done. Just my opinion of your "review". Because that's what happens when you post a review on the internet. People comment. Compliments and otherwise. But I'm glad you like it. All the s**t you've done to your G, I cannot even begin to afford. Must be nice.

-murda
I agree with what you just said, more than i have ever agreed with anything anyone has ever said in my entire life. How does one post a thread entitled "review of" anything. And then have him and his boy flip out when people review it. DId you think that everyone was just gonna like your car? Even if you did ur **** perfect some people are still not going to like it.

Originally Posted by The Jewbag

I would be so embarrassed to drive that car too haha and yea this forum isnt just for people who waste money on retarded looking mods.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:15 PM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by RISKY GUY
wow a dropped g, so original.
ny roads are crap, I would never "drop" my car.
do you know how many people think I am dropped, car people not newbs off the street. wow that huge 1 inch is even noticeable.
the best you come up with is it looks like a zebra/panda. Would you say that about any white/black combo.I should sue you for that pathetic attempt of a joke.

lets see your g, or you have nothing to show us.?
Lol if you wanted to see my car that badly you could have searched....it's nothing special. I have some rims on the way but it's nothing overly special. It's your choice to not drop your car, and frankly I don't care who thinks you're dropped or not. And who invited you? My comment was for the OP, not his boyfriend.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:18 PM
wlmngtn

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Lol if you wanted to see my car that badly you could have searched....it's nothing special. I have some rims on the way but it's nothing overly special. It's your choice to not drop your car, and frankly I don't care who thinks you're dropped or not. And who invited you? My comment was for the OP, not his boyfriend.

This thread has me cracking up with tears!
Old 03-08-2011, 05:23 PM
P Casey
Premier Member

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Good 1, made me laff
Old 03-08-2011, 08:56 PM
kevshiau
Registered Member

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
lol.....subscribed
Old 03-08-2011, 09:05 PM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Originally Posted by kevmo420
lol.....subscribed
You live in Diamond Bar? Damn I live in Walnut man!
Old 03-08-2011, 09:22 PM
JuicyG37

Like and dislike very creative though
Old 03-08-2011, 10:08 PM
Jakex1

holy **** at this thread. people are allowed to have opinions.

**** i dont like the look of the ferrari 458. can i afford it no? does my opinion make a difference? no, but if someone asks me what i think about it, ill say what i think about it.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:04 PM
kevshiau
Registered Member

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
You live in Diamond Bar? Damn I live in Walnut man!
Nice! Mind if I check out your exhaust some time? I was thinking bout switching over to Invidia
Old 03-09-2011, 12:10 AM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Originally Posted by kevmo420
Nice! Mind if I check out your exhaust some time? I was thinking bout switching over to Invidia
Sent you a PM

Quick Reply: Review Of 1SiCkG's 08 G37 Coupe IP & All Mod's