Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Oh the joys of G ownership...Warranty Work Done To Date

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Atlanta_G37S
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah there is a receiver hole right behind the seats at the bottom of the B pillar
Old 12-08-2010, 01:06 PM
TheIvoryG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Overhyped Altima? Hmm...
Old 12-08-2010, 01:19 PM
FukinG37S
Banned

And your Nalley Experience fully began.

Welcome.

I would drive out of state for repairs and any warrenty work if that was the only infiniti dealership in all of atlanta.

They are truely, retards, and their employees are basterds. Service tech shaking his head at me like I don't know whats going on, man o man, my employee would of been fired on the spot if he EVER did that to a customer of mine.

Done.

Secondly. I wish you had a better experience with Roswell infiniti. I usually kiss *** to everyone up there when I go, thankfully they do the same, and I always enjoy visiting.

"Debbie" front desk clerk, always checks me out, and she is a hot mess.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:13 PM
Atlanta_G37S
Banned

I just feel that all the dealerships are garbage because the have to deal with so many infiniti's doing what they do....break
Old 12-08-2010, 11:41 PM
movinon

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Atlanta_G37S
I just feel that all the dealerships are garbage because the have to deal with so many infiniti's doing what they do....break
I've had my 2010 since March and put 7,200 miles on it, with no problems at all.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:47 AM
fairladyz34

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
i bought my certified pre-owned. an 08 with 21k on the odometer. drove it home friday night and 2nd gear was grinding. brought it back wednesday. by friday that week i had a new trans, clutch, and flywheel
Old 12-09-2010, 01:45 PM
Atlanta_G37S
Banned

Originally Posted by fairladyz34
i bought my certified pre-owned. an 08 with 21k on the odometer. drove it home friday night and 2nd gear was grinding. brought it back wednesday. by friday that week i had a new trans, clutch, and flywheel
under warranty?
Old 12-10-2010, 12:29 AM
fairladyz34

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
^yup all under warranty, the certified pre-owned program extands the warranty to 7 years/ 100,000 miles. its great. better than buying new
Old 12-15-2010, 04:50 PM
Falcons023

Originally Posted by FukinG37S
Really I would like to get in contact with you over the phone about the customer service how I was treated and what damage Nalley Infiniti did to my car after having it repaired.

I will not, and will not ever do business with Nalley infiniti. They pulled some strings to get me the loan based on my credit history, after paying previous loans, and I was able to get financed through Infiniti Corporate.

However, after what warrenty work they did and did not do, then their service techs shaking their head at me like I had no clue what I was talking about, they finally resolved my problem. If my employees ever did that to a customer, they would never work at my business again.

I am contemplating a direct complaint through Jim Newsome that handles all Infiniti complaints for all Infiniti offices. Very very nice guy, good ol' boy.

I wouldn't take my car there.

Brought it in for an oil change, and a look over, they put a large scratch on it then used a deep rag that made more scratches to try to cover it up. Ontop of that damaged my wheels and my back bumper.

Its a very long story.

However, I deal only and strictly with Roswell Infiniti. I never acted like a jerk to Roswell infiniti and made sure that I was very respectful and they were clear on what I needed done. They did a ton of work to my car and disclosed some information I wasn't aware of.

They did a lot of warrenty work nalley did not even consider doing. I am VERY pleased with Roswell infiniti and what they did for me. They made my car ride a helluva lot nicer, and fixed some warrenty service bullitons.

If we could get on the phone for a long chat, or I could fill your ears here, about the way I was treated and about what they did to damage my car then completely did not even act like they did it, you would be disgusted to bring your car there.

Nalley infiniti has a lot of complaints on Google. I can open a dispute with them to get my bumper that they damaged fixed, but I would rather eat it and keep going to not get involved again with them at all. They're all jerks. All the service reps, they have kids working in the tech place.

Man roswell replaced my steering wheel and shift **** under warrenty at no expense to me, and made it look so much nicer, and fixed my ticking and popping windshield, low and behold, the car was WRECKED and Nalley never disclosed that information to me. I want to pursue it, but I plan to trade the car in, in 2 years anyways, So it doesn't matter.

That's my .02cents, Their is a lot more behind it. Big John in Finance was a cool guy, Reggie King was a cool guy AFTER he seen my credit score, and Jenny the front desk lady was very sweet.

No one in service is worth a crap, except Ryan. but after what went on with my car, I will never take it back there again or do any business with them at all. I'm so pissed. If you can't tell, lol.
I agree...I was shopping for my 2011 G37 in mid november. I went to both Nalley Infiniti and Roswell Infiniti to test drive and to check out the customer service.

Nalley infiniti was like a toyota dealership. The sales guy don't know much either...i was giving more info on whats new on 2011 compared to 2010. Roswell Infiniti was like a luxury car dealership. The treatment of the customer and followup is very professional.

I did not use any service dept yet as my car has just 1600 miles on it. So far it is very fun....
Old 12-16-2010, 04:28 AM
6mtg37s
Registered Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
wow if you think infinitis give problems then never buy a Euro car.. just a warning haha
Old 12-16-2010, 08:47 AM
MSCA
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Xcalibur
If you noticed the 08s have the most issues then 09s ae better and the 2010s seems less. Why? Simple. All redesigns take up to 3 years to work out the issues. I have maybe about 6-10 issues with this car. Half are what you have mentioned. Mine is an 08. Learned my lesson and next time I'll buy a 3 year off re-design.
Yeah, well that's one theory and I hope you're correct (since I own a 2010) but the flip side of the coin is that the 2010 models haven't been around as long and maybe they just haven't had the time or miles to develop many problems yet. Ask most '08 owners with issues and I'll bet they told you that their first year of ownership was quite a bit better then their second and third...
Old 12-16-2010, 09:01 AM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Getting my driver seat cushion (bubble) and squeaky passenger window fixed tomorrow.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Atlanta_G37S
Banned

yeah i've noticed my windshield popping over bumpy roads....and a slight seat cushion bubble...i'm just hoping to have this sold soon and let it be the next sucker....i mean owners problem
Old 12-16-2010, 05:30 PM
itisagoodname

Previous issues:
-Transmission/clutch replaced
-Muffler Replaced
-Front brake rotors resurfaced and upgraded dust shields installed

Next visit will take care of:
-Drivers window noisy and triggering safety roll-down when auto-up is pushed
-Steering console dash warped
-Water leaking through window seals
-Charging system issues
-->New battery, evap module, ecu reflash
Old 12-16-2010, 05:41 PM
danno62

Lucky

See title of this thread.

This thread is lucky to still be open. I understand BMW is threatening lawsuits against anyone using the word "Joy", in a sentence, with any car name other than BMW.

Quick Reply: Oh the joys of G ownership...Warranty Work Done To Date