Sponsored By:

Funny note left on my car.

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 10:56 AM
2008G-Man

Received 167 Likes on 139 Posts
Originally Posted by Jakex1
yes windshield not dash to the people who asked
Hmmm ... big difference between the two, hard to believe a "mis spoke". Like the politician who lied about his Vietnam service and claimed he misspoke. Not getting right what you had for dinner two nights ago is a misspoke, war record mistake not.

OK, if it was on the windshield I'll buy that. Chick ...what guy would stop and write a note to begin with and use a heart?

Regardless, sucks big time what happened to you, hope it all works out in the end.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:34 PM
Jakex1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2008G-Man
Hmmm ... big difference between the two, hard to believe a "mis spoke". Like the politician who lied about his Vietnam service and claimed he misspoke. Not getting right what you had for dinner two nights ago is a misspoke, war record mistake not.

OK, if it was on the windshield I'll buy that. Chick ...what guy would stop and write a note to begin with and use a heart?

Regardless, sucks big time what happened to you, hope it all works out in the end.
well if you really wanna go for the windshield/dash thing. I assumed dash was the same area because i happened to be listening to "miss me" by drake and he said "fine like a ticket on the dash"

if you notice the note its wrinkled from getting wet in the rain and then drying up by the time i took a picture when i got it home.

also, why would i write a note to myself? i cant see myself gaining anything from it.