Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

3 weeks later: New engine, new exhaust, new wheels? :D

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 12:38 AM
PureNick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks everyone for the comments.

Good news. I will be producing a limited amount of sets thanks to the gross amounts of PMs I received. Details right now are shaky at best but slowly coming together. Below are the items still being worked out/planned for the release of this exhaust.

-I will be working to clean up the welds so they are virtually unnoticeable.
-I will most likely offer two types of finishes: Mirror Polished and Polished. Obviously the mirror being the more refined of the two.
-Looking over the option for the buyer to have a logo or writing of his choice be laser engraved on the exhaust.
-Limited edition, individually numbered units which will not exceed no more than 50 sets. (Actual number yet to be confirmed)
-Made to order with performance and fitment checks prior to shipping.
-Catback version currently in design.
-Dyno verified.
-Under or right around 93db for sound law compliance.
-HFC considered for future development.
-Price point will be 20-25% lower than the competition with shipping always included.

For those interested, I ask that you shoot me a PM letting me know this is something you would consider for your vehicle. If it's a maybe, explain to me what you would change to make it a yes. This is not a PM to say "I WANT TO BUY THIS NOW". I'm not at that point yet. I am simply gathering a count on how many would be interested in purchasing this. Again, this is NOT A COMMITMENT.

In addition, before I get jumped on... I am in the process of becoming a vendor. This will be confirmed once I have all my ducks in a row.

Thanks everyone... looking forward to your replies!