Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

G meets the F

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 04:03 PM
Trincap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G meets the F

Was just washing the new car and I thought I'd snap a few shots next to the G. Enjoy

Old 09-20-2010, 04:09 PM
RaulGCustom
SoCal Driven

Received 406 Likes on 400 Posts
MAN! I'm drooling! Sexy shots
Old 09-20-2010, 04:11 PM
2008G-Man

Received 167 Likes on 139 Posts
I just got a woody .... and I don't mean Toy Story.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:12 PM
ModLikeMad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've seen some of your other cars you have shown photos of, but I must say this is my favorite. The Italia is said to be an absolute joy to track. Congrats and your G still holds its own even when in Famous company!
Old 09-20-2010, 04:12 PM
ScottyBeGood

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Great shots!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 04:17 PM
Samantha

Very nice. Thanks for the pictures!
Old 09-20-2010, 04:33 PM
fstblkg37x

I just bought a black on black x coupe which looks great, but I gotta say parked next to that thing it looks like grampa's car
Old 09-20-2010, 04:42 PM
ShyTown91
Premier Member

When I saw the title I was expecting to see a Lexus. Im pleasantly surprised haha. nice car and pictures!
Old 09-20-2010, 04:59 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 243 Likes on 193 Posts
Beautiful! Bet the G feels like a Prius after a drive in your F haha
Old 09-20-2010, 05:18 PM
stevelam

u know what would be so sweet? if u too a picture of all your cars lined up next to eachother with a cool scenery in the background like mountains or something. u could blow it up and frame it. it would look like a car poster. hell... i'd put it up on my wall.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:15 PM
Trincap

Yeah I know I know, but there's several problems with that. The perfect shot is right under the Golden Gate which is about a mile from my car garage. There's a great parking spot that is usually totally open. I don't really know any other car nuts and my other friends would all think I'm an idiot for taking a shot like that. It would take me forever shuttling back and forth from the garage to line up 6 cars. Then I'd have to put em all back and get the trickle chargers back on. I was hoping to do a "world car" thing where the German's would sit on the left the Japanese on the right and the Italians in the middle or something like that. Anyways, I guess I'll just drive them one at a time
Oh, and the G doesn't feel like a Prius. I like the G and I for one STILL love the exhaust sound. (Yeah I know I know, you guys all like to put other crazy things on there, I'm perfectly happy. If I want a loud thunderous VROOM I can always drive the 458 or grab a F430 Scuderia or something) Also, I love messing with the G. Silly little things like putting that carbon fiber wrap on the door handle is fun (and an incredible pain in the butt I'd add) or putting super duper LED lights in for the driving lights which look fantastic, or even putting in the midnight black grill. Heck, I even bought a little tiny "bullet" antenna because I couldn't stand that stupid whip thing. The Hotchkiss sway bar I had to have installed as that's a little out of my league. I was going to do the spray on black stuff and even bought it but to be honest, I tried it on a bat and it works great for tools but I think would look lousy on a car. I'm running out of little cosmetic things to do to the G though. I'd get the spoiler but 800 for a leased car gets into the "I'm a moron" territory.

Last edited by Trincap; 09-20-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:01 PM
oreoleo

Was expecting some crash videos between an IS-f and G. Luckily it was much better than anticipated. Cool car man!
Old 09-21-2010, 10:54 AM
tokyo_gaijin

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
So you just went out there and bought yourself a brand new Ferrari? Nice...
With all that collection, how often do you drive the G?

Originally Posted by Trincap
Yeah I know I know, but there's several problems with that. The perfect shot is right under the Golden Gate which is about a mile from my car garage. There's a great parking spot that is usually totally open. I don't really know any other car nuts and my other friends would all think I'm an idiot for taking a shot like that. It would take me forever shuttling back and forth from the garage to line up 6 cars. Then I'd have to put em all back and get the trickle chargers back on. I was hoping to do a "world car" thing where the German's would sit on the left the Japanese on the right and the Italians in the middle or something like that. Anyways, I guess I'll just drive them one at a time
Oh, and the G doesn't feel like a Prius. I like the G and I for one STILL love the exhaust sound. (Yeah I know I know, you guys all like to put other crazy things on there, I'm perfectly happy. If I want a loud thunderous VROOM I can always drive the 458 or grab a F430 Scuderia or something) Also, I love messing with the G. Silly little things like putting that carbon fiber wrap on the door handle is fun (and an incredible pain in the butt I'd add) or putting super duper LED lights in for the driving lights which look fantastic, or even putting in the midnight black grill. Heck, I even bought a little tiny "bullet" antenna because I couldn't stand that stupid whip thing. The Hotchkiss sway bar I had to have installed as that's a little out of my league. I was going to do the spray on black stuff and even bought it but to be honest, I tried it on a bat and it works great for tools but I think would look lousy on a car. I'm running out of little cosmetic things to do to the G though. I'd get the spoiler but 800 for a leased car gets into the "I'm a moron" territory.
I lost you on the visual upgrades though.. Don't see rims, drop and custom quad exhaust.....
Old 09-22-2010, 05:24 AM
Wicked_limitz
Registered Member

damn sick ferrari!
Old 09-23-2010, 02:28 PM
G_rev

awesome car... Is that SF? man, i feel sorry for that F driving around SF lol.

Quick Reply: G meets the F