Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Not getting any looks

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 01:44 PM
w1tness23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Xen
Are you sure half the looks aren't because it's fugly?
I told myself i wasnt goin to join this forum and comment but when something your really proud of and all the hard work thats put in on it is ****ted on you kind of wanna defend it.
There are some biased ppl on here but hey it is a g37 forum but what can I expect. First off i dont got like 3 different colors of paint on my car. I dont have vinyl stickers all over it. I choose a body kit that would fit factory and make it look factory. I dont have leds flashing 10 diff colors under my car or a honda exhaust system. I love how the fast and furious pictures are being posted that not my car and yes i didnt put the wide body over fenders on just cuz its looks better the way it is. Yeh i need a drop but my driveway wont allow it so unless i move its not happening right now. The z and g are brothers so cant we all get along lol.

My brother lol has an amazing car. Im glad some ppl on here are givin him good advice on doing the major things like wheels, drop, kit, and engine work before you do the little things that dont matter as much. Personally i love his wheels but he wants black ones so thats his choice. Make sure hes pointed in the right direction his car is luxary and i hope he maintains that look and not go over the top but the topsecret body kit is very subtle and looks sick.
Attached Thumbnails Not getting any looks-dsc01513.jpg   Not getting any looks-dsc01512.jpg   Not getting any looks-dsc01390.jpg   Not getting any looks-dsc00970.jpg  

Last edited by w1tness23; 06-28-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:55 PM
6mtg37s
Registered Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Were those Vossens you used to run?
Old 06-28-2010, 02:01 PM
w1tness23

Originally Posted by 6mtg37s
Were those Vossens you used to run?
'
Naw lol at that point vossens were too expensive to buy. Those are vertini wheels and all i can say is never buy 20" alloy wheels. They completely ruin ride quality.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:02 PM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Holy crap. No wonder your brother gets looks in that car. His rear wing is half the size of the car itself.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:27 PM
SFG37S

Sorry man, But that rear wing has Uncle Ben's instant rice writen all over it.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:50 PM
Xen

Originally Posted by w1tness23
I told myself i wasnt goin to join this forum and comment but when something your really proud of and all the hard work thats put in on it is ****ted on you kind of wanna defend it.
There are some biased ppl on here but hey it is a g37 forum but what can I expect. First off i dont got like 3 different colors of paint on my car. I dont have vinyl stickers all over it. I choose a body kit that would fit factory and make it look factory. I dont have leds flashing 10 diff colors under my car or a honda exhaust system. I love how the fast and furious pictures are being posted that not my car and yes i didnt put the wide body over fenders on just cuz its looks better the way it is. Yeh i need a drop but my driveway wont allow it so unless i move its not happening right now. The z and g are brothers so cant we all get along lol.

My brother lol has an amazing car. Im glad some ppl on here are givin him good advice on doing the major things like wheels, drop, kit, and engine work before you do the little things that dont matter as much. Personally i love his wheels but he wants black ones so thats his choice. Make sure hes pointed in the right direction his car is luxary and i hope he maintains that look and not go over the top but the topsecret body kit is very subtle and looks sick.
Easy, tiger. I commented on the car in those pics, not your car. I didn't know it wasn't yours.

I'm not biased just because I own a G, if I could, I would have gotten a Z (I needed backseat space), if not a GT-R

Your car looks fine (a bit much for my tastes). The Z in the other shots? Not so much.

It's your car, if you like rolling in it who cares what others think?

Last edited by Xen; 06-28-2010 at 09:56 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:03 PM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your brothers car looks like shit
Old 06-28-2010, 10:22 PM
yogregb

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Not feeling the wing or that second set of wheels... the ones w/black wheels looks good, sans the gianormus wing...
Old 06-29-2010, 03:09 AM
HP_John

Your bro's car looks sick! That is all, sorry, nothing useful to contribute but I had to post that his car does look great
Old 06-29-2010, 11:16 AM
chasemyaccord

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
+1, I think the Z looks pretty nice. I've seen plenty of other Z's that have too much rice, but I think your brother has just enough.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:18 PM
GraphiteG37S

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
I think the Z looks great and there is lots of quality parts on it.....

....I can't stand others who hate on other peoples cars becuase they have nothing else to say... some people just have such useless contributions:

Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
Your brothers car looks like shit
Old 06-29-2010, 02:20 PM
hispeed-lowdrag
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Kverdina
....I can't stand others who hate on other peoples cars becuase they have nothing else to say... some people just have such useless contributions:
he isn't hating on the Z b/c he has nothing to say...he is hating on the Z because it doesn't look good
Old 06-29-2010, 03:08 PM
blindman8858

I get looks all the time.... and compliments.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:47 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 243 Likes on 193 Posts
My God why does every thread have to come to this.. God damn interwebz

You post pix, you ask for opinions. The moment you get a negative one you start calling everyone a hater? Your average Joe out there doesn't understand rice, you're asking for other modders' opinion you better have a thick skin.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:51 PM
hispeed-lowdrag
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by G37Sam
My God why does every thread have to come to this.. God damn interwebz

You post pix, you ask for opinions. The moment you get a negative one you start calling everyone a hater? Your average Joe out there doesn't understand rice, you're asking for other modders' opinion you better have a thick skin.
haha come on Sam, everyone knows that when someone asks for opinions they expect everyone to tell them how awesome and amazing their ride is and anyone who doesn't love it must either be jealous or crazy?