Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

any pics of cf diffuser on black G37?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 08:44 PM
RYs06MT

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by abravenewworld
the status elite and autokits x diffusers look really nice. Where do you get them installed though? Do you order the shipment to the place that installs them or to your home?

I live in OC and would like to order/install one but don't know any good shops, any suggestions?
I'd love to see this after you insall it. I know if you don't mind a small drive Amplified Motorsport can install it for you, and you can have a good time while you wait with some nice cars and good people! which part of O.C. are you in?
Old 03-05-2010, 10:20 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
the status elite and autokits x diffusers look really nice. Where do you get them installed though? Do you order the shipment to the place that installs them or to your home?

I live in OC and would like to order/install one but don't know any good shops, any suggestions?
Originally Posted by AUTOKITS-X
you don't need to take it to a body shop, you can install it by yourself, is very easy and only takes 10 minutes.
+1 you dont need a shop. One of the easiest mod instals there is. Clean it and stick it.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:25 AM
abravenewworld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RYs06MT
I'd love to see this after you insall it. I know if you don't mind a small drive Amplified Motorsport can install it for you, and you can have a good time while you wait with some nice cars and good people! which part of O.C. are you in?
North OC. So to install is it just drills and screws or what? I've had my small collection of mods installed at dealer basically don't have much experience doing myself. Would hate to have it fall off on freeway or make a hole in the wrong place lol

Oh ya and amplified motorsport is about 20mins from me, would love to go there and check it out.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:18 AM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Autokits' diffuser does not require any drilling. It's simply just stick on and use the stock bumper's clips.

You should definitely check out amplified. I wish I was in socal.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:47 AM
RYs06MT

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
North OC. So to install is it just drills and screws or what? I've had my small collection of mods installed at dealer basically don't have much experience doing myself. Would hate to have it fall off on freeway or make a hole in the wrong place lol

Oh ya and amplified motorsport is about 20mins from me, would love to go there and check it out.
yeah I understand where you're coming from. Go to AMPD, ask for Lou, they will take care of you for decent prices, way better pricing than the dealership. Stop by their shop sometime, you won't be disappointed.