G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Price on '09 G37 Coupe Salvage Flood?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 12:03 AM
Ruvik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well psycobusa i have purchased a salvage 08 G37 with all packages you can get , top of the line in G37's paid 10k for it out of the auction already and now i am fixing it and i will be into it total with tabs on the road for 13k so i am very happy with my buy. My hobby is fixing cars for my wants and needs not business to support my family or anything. I have been doing this since i was 15yrs old. I even had to register cars onto my dad back in the day was not old enough ...lol lol , I do my work in spare time. Quality not Quantity. I only sell my vehicles after owning them for two or more years that way I and wifey always drive new cars. during sale I always show the buyer how it was before and what all i have done to it. NO SHADDY DEALS EVER. for the Flood salvage i personally stay away from the water damage cuz they tend to couse a lot of problems later cuz the mold inside all electronic computers and even fuses will affect your nervous system and you will be pissed off all the time. not worth the hassle . but I recommend looking for another one on the auction that has body damage only. Good luck in your search.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:55 AM
psycobusa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Callaway
so are you buying this vehicle to resell or for your personal use? you would be doing all the repairs? if you are in the business of repairing these types of vehicles, then it makes more sense for you then for the rest of us that would depend on someone else to do the repairs properly. also, if you are in the business, wouldn't you know more about the salvage value of a car when you factor in repair costs? no offense, but i'm not sure what you looking for in your original post.
i was hoping someone on the forum might have a clue what a fair price to pay for this vehicle would be as it is so new that i have no records to go buy. no 09's have sold thru this auction yet so there is no history yet on these cars and i have no clue what a fair price would be to pay for a car such as this. even when i look at kbb.com they dont even show coupes being available for 09 yet.

to be clear, what i would like to know is what someone would expect to pay for a used 09 G37 w/ 93 miles on it from a dealer. i can then take into account the salvage title and deduct a certain percentage and be able to figure out what i should pay for this car at the salvage auction. sorry for the confusion.