Sponsored By:

Wtf happened to my g?!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 02:42 AM
g37mobbber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Wtf happened to my g?!

it's kinda long but please read!!

, so i was going to a friends b-day @ universal city walk with Rapture37 and i was following him, and theres a light right before all of the parking lots before you enter city walk, and the light turns green and i gave my car gas to go and nothing happened and i was confused like what the heck and i look down and EVERY light had turned on, but my car was still in gear and still running and i try'd to give it gas again and still nothing happened, so i was stuck in the middle of the street with a broken G37 and it WOULD NOT MOVE @ ALL, so i tried turning it off and on again and it barely started and it was acting WIERD AS HE!!, and i tried to give it gas again and still nothing happened so luckily some guy had noticed and pulled over and helped me push it over to the side and i called AAA and the guy came 30 mins later and started it up and all of a sudden it starts and the guy gives it gas and it starts going and all the lights turned off except the CHECK ENGINE LIGHT, and the guy said he couldnt tow it cuz it was too low to the ground so i had no choice but to drive it up to the parking lot and the guy followed me incase something went wrong but everything seemed fine all of a sudden, he told me it should be fine and if something goes wrong call back, im taking it to the dealership first thing tommrow morning...
comments, ideas, suggestions?!
Old 07-13-2009, 02:46 AM
jnguyen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
check to see if your intake sensor are in tightly. Maybe a sensor got loose or something is wrong with your battery
Old 07-13-2009, 02:50 AM
g37mobbber

i checked everything!! i checked all oils and i had gas i didnt check the intake sensor though, you think that could cause my car to do that?!
Old 07-13-2009, 02:53 AM
jnguyen

Originally Posted by g37mobbber
i checked everything!! i checked all oils and i had gas i didnt check the intake sensor though, you think that could cause my car to do that?!
its possible lol. Ask stillballin what happen to me. I thought my car broke and I was about to get it toll and all this. turn out my intake sensor was loose and got disconnected causing my dash to light up and my car to die. I don't know though man. Our cars are weird cause everything can cause all lights to come on

might just be a dead battery though
Old 07-13-2009, 02:54 AM
TJHG37S

If it was dead then started for AAA I'm saying battery issue, I had the same sort of thing happen the FIRST WEEK I had my G....if it didn't re-start I'd say MAF or some ECU issue,but if it started up again then battery..
Old 07-13-2009, 02:57 AM
jnguyen

Originally Posted by TJHG37S
If it was dead then started for AAA I'm saying battery issue, I had the same sort of thing happen the FIRST WEEK I had my G....if it didn't re-start I'd say MAF or some ECU issue,but if it started up again then battery..
Agree with him. This has happen to me once cause of my Intake sensor were loose. This happen to me again once when my ECU was corrupted. I never had battery problem but I believe it would be the same too from everyone elses story.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:58 AM
g37mobbber

but how could it be the battery if it was running and stuff @ a light and all of a sudden give it gas and the battery just dies?!!! and i do have JWT's but im putting the stock intakes on tommrow to take to the dealership
Old 07-13-2009, 02:59 AM
g37mobbber

our cars are so electrical, any sensor can go off, i dont think it was the battery though but who knows?! the dealership will let me know tommrow
Old 07-13-2009, 03:05 AM
richierich

wow.... that sucks bro... sorry to hear. I hope theres nothing seriously wrong. good luck man.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:10 AM
g37mobbber

thanks bro, appreciate it...on a happier note that mxp is sick!!
Old 07-13-2009, 03:17 AM
bufflex

Originally Posted by g37mobbber
it's kinda long but please read!!

the guy came 30 mins later and started it up and all of a sudden it starts and the guy gives it gas and it starts going and all the lights turned off except the CHECK ENGINE LIGHT
Dam I hate when this happens! I suffered a lot with my Nissan Patrol, it would act stupid all of the sudden out of no where and when I take it to the service shop, it becomes normal as soon as the inspector rides the damn bithc! Dealing with such a car and the dealer from the other side will force you to take anger managment classes lol

Back to the subject, I think it is a battery issue (reinforcing TJHG37S's theory)
Old 07-13-2009, 03:22 AM
g37mobbber

haha i already need 2 take anger management lol, and yea so for now i've heard battery and MAF sensor, thanks for the suggestions and comments really appreciate it...lets see what the dealer says tommrow
Old 07-13-2009, 03:33 AM
bufflex

Good luck on both
Old 07-13-2009, 04:16 AM
dannbla
LA G Club

damn, Sep
hope everything works out
Old 07-13-2009, 09:17 AM
aznutx