Sponsored By:

Damn this suckz...

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 12:36 PM
WhiteGhost

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by eskalaid
wow thanks im an altima that has g37s i bought em off a member off g35nyc
Then you're in the small percentage that is legit. All I'm saying is if you're legit then you have nothing to worry about. Did you check out that Craiglist, so many G37 rims for sale in an area where they are getting stolen quite often. I would be very upset to see that after getting my rims stolen.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:39 PM
eskalaid

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by WhiteGhost
Then you're in the small percentage that is legit. All I'm saying is if you're legit then you have nothing to worry about. Did you check out that Craiglist, so many G37 rims for sale in an area where they are getting stolen quite often. I would be very upset to see that after getting my rims stolen.
yeh true but lets say a cop pulls me over and ask me for proof that i bought em i have no proof pure cash
Old 04-24-2009, 12:59 PM
WhiteGhost

Originally Posted by eskalaid
yeh true but lets say a cop pulls me over and ask me for proof that i bought em i have no proof pure cash
I understand you wouldn't have proof on hand. And I further understand it would be a hassle for you; you or the police would have to contact the g35NYC member you bought the rims from. But in the end you would be free to go since the g35NYC would back up your story. The small legit percentage would go through this hassle in order to catch the true thieves. Perhaps not the best way of going about it, but it's better than what they are currently doing which appears to be nothing.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:43 PM
blackfunk
Registered Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
I understand you wouldn't have proof on hand. And I further understand it would be a hassle for you; you or the police would have to contact the g35NYC member you bought the rims from. But in the end you would be free to go since the g35NYC would back up your story. The small legit percentage would go through this hassle in order to catch the true thieves. Perhaps not the best way of going about it, but it's better than what they are currently doing which appears to be nothing.
Just being the devils advocate here, but do we really need the cops having another reason to start pulling over motorist? I can't even prove that I own my car. I know that the title is somewhere in my house but truth is i'd need to look for it. Doubt I'd be able to prove that I purchased some wheels from someone who most likely didn't give me a receipt.

Just my thoughts.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:50 PM
WhiteGhost

Originally Posted by blackfunk
Just being the devils advocate here, but do we really need the cops having another reason to start pulling over motorist? I can't even prove that I own my car. I know that the title is somewhere in my house but truth is i'd need to look for it. Doubt I'd be able to prove that I purchased some wheels from someone who most likely didn't give me a receipt.

Just my thoughts.
You're right, we don't need to give cops another reason to pull motorists, but at the same time something should be done. How about cops going on Craigs List and coming down to see who these people are that are selling the G37 rims. Cops asking "where did you get them (especially if they don't even own a G37)?," "why are you selling them?," and so on.

Like the popular saying goes, "if there's a will, there's a way."
Old 04-24-2009, 05:17 PM
MrMichael

You're right, we don't need to give cops another reason to pull motorists, but at the same time something should be done. How about cops going on Craigs List and coming down to see who these people are that are selling the G37 rims. Cops asking "where did you get them (especially if they don't even own a G37)?," "why are you selling them?," and so on.

Like the popular saying goes, "if there's a will, there's a way."
And their response is "none of your business". Unless there is probable cause there is no reason for a cop to ask any question like that. Its called harassment.

Yes it sucks, but this is one of the reasons we all have insurance.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:24 PM
WhiteGhost

Originally Posted by MrMichael
And their response is "none of your business". Unless there is probable cause there is no reason for a cop to ask any question like that. Its called harassment.

Yes it sucks, but this is one of the reasons we all have insurance.
if there's a will, there's a way.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:09 PM
joey'g37

im sorry to see that AGAIN... thats why i invested a nice wheel locks to secured my wheels even they are the OEMs. Hope you will get bak on the road real soon man!
Old 04-24-2009, 10:59 PM
G37nS2K

im really sorry to see this happened to your car!

i think i need to get a good wheel lock immediately
Old 04-25-2009, 03:39 AM
Motohead

Originally Posted by JhonnyboyNYC
hey guyz toss me some ideas on wat rims should i get for my g if i do go aftermarket..
Johnny, sorry to hear about your car bro. I just got rid of my G, I just put a set of 20" Volk GT30's in gunmetal w/polished lip. They are in the classified section. There are some pics there, see if they interst you. Good luck with the car.

And may karma catch up with the scumbags.
Old 04-25-2009, 07:55 PM
CEELOSG37S
LA G Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow!!!! that sucks man. I think i just got a little taste of how it would look if my wheels were to get jacked. my g is red too. anyways, hope u have better luck if u go aftermarket. >>>>>WHEEL LOCKS<<<<<GOOD.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:55 AM
majin ssj eric

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Damn, not again!
Old 04-26-2009, 12:58 PM
KAHBOOM
Super Moderator of Pwnage

Received 195 Likes on 139 Posts
Sorry to see another post like this. Time for Infiniti to upgrade teh security sytems on the Gs
Old 05-16-2009, 01:09 PM
Retromoe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Jhonnyboy, I just spotted your car @ 95th ave by liberty.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...i/IMG_0272.jpg
Old 05-16-2009, 01:23 PM
amarcusg37

Originally Posted by gangsta999
theres a kid with a altima coupe that lives down the street from me and he got the 37 wheels on his car one day i ask him how he got his rims and he told me that he had people working for them? instantly i thought to myself that this ****er is having peoples rims stolen
is this the car ? http://is.rely.net/3-628-12285-l-LMQ...3WdHP4DThQ.jpg

i was reading in this thread http://forums.altimas.org/zerothread/320102

seems VERY suspicious ....

these scumbags who steal g37 rims should get caught.

Quick Reply: Damn this suckz...