aseo89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fml
fml
fml.....
Old 04-14-2009, 10:46 PM
DrJones

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wait! why is someone smoking in a G37.... holy crap have you no respect for your car.... please promptly mail me your key fobs.... you are grounded!
Old 04-15-2009, 12:27 AM
gtracing

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
i'm a smoker...and i've never had one smoke in my G37....and i'll never have a smoke in my G37....if you love your car....you won't smoke in it...
Old 04-15-2009, 12:47 AM
KnoxvilleG37

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by gtracing
i'm a smoker...and i've never had one smoke in my G37....and i'll never have a smoke in my G37....if you love your car....you won't smoke in it...
^^^^ that's a TRUE G37 fan. Bravo sir, bravo. Now let me write you a prescription for Chantix so you'll stop smoking period.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:23 AM
smalls'g37

man, i would have beat my brother silly if he had done some shat like that
Old 04-15-2009, 01:30 AM
da mayor

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
i've had my vendor fix mine on my FX years ago and you can't tellthe difference. better than to replace the whole thing.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:31 AM
gtracing

Originally Posted by KnoxvilleG37
^^^^ that's a TRUE G37 fan. Bravo sir, bravo. Now let me write you a prescription for Chantix so you'll stop smoking period.
haha, i spent a lot of money for my G....and i really really take care of it....(wash it once a week even if it's not dirty, interior and exterior) the last thing i need to do is ruin the beautiful interior with the stentch of smokes....

it's hard, trust me...i smoke in my other car all the time, and especially in Vancouver, the rush hour traffic jams here are retarded...
Old 04-15-2009, 01:39 PM
gurneyeagle

Originally Posted by Chekov
It never ceases to amaze me when someone suggests the solution to a problem is to lie, in this case to a dealership. Sure Infiniti, who would end up footing the bill for something that is not really covered under warranty, can afford it, but is that a reason to commit a subtle fraud?

Besides honesty being a forgotten trait here, the bottom line on this sort of thing is that the price of service at dealers may go up, and some of us will then complain even more, calling them all “stealerships” and wondering why we’re paying more and getting less customer service than in the past.

Jeez, someone with an ounce of integrity (and proper communication skills)!

This Board is a mere shadow of what it was in the Fall of 2007 when the first group of owners were posting. It's great to have a new group of enthusiastic owners, but the tone and content of the posts sure has changed.

Most posts revolve around entitlement, or placing blame on someone else. Surprising owner group for a $45k car. Thank god for people like Black Betty and Callaway to keep us focused.

I realize these comments are going to trigger a rash of flaming replies, but so be it.

Sigh!
Old 04-15-2009, 01:43 PM
da mayor

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle

This Board is a mere shadow of what it was in the Fall of 2007 when the first group of owners were posting. It's great to have a new group of enthusiastic owners, but the tone and content of the posts sure has changed.

Most posts revolve around entitlement, or placing blame on someone else. Surprising owner group for a $45k car. Thank god for people like Black Betty and Callaway to keep us focused.

I realize these comments are going to trigger a rash of flaming replies, but so be it.

Sigh!

we've seen it at some local meets and reasoning for some members not showing up anymore at all either. There's a time and place for everything but those days are long gone of integrity.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:18 PM
frcefed

Originally Posted by gurneyeagle

Sigh!

Well said!!!!!!!

And well I had to add the flame guy just for ***** and giggles.

Old 04-15-2009, 02:41 PM
gurneyeagle

Originally Posted by da mayor
we've seen it at some local meets and reasoning for some members not showing up anymore at all either. There's a time and place for everything but those days are long gone of integrity.
Kenny - my apologies for excluding you from the list of guys who made this site. You are one of the anchors here. Thanks!
Old 04-15-2009, 02:42 PM
gurneyeagle

Originally Posted by frcefed
Well said!!!!!!!

And well I had to add the flame guy just for ***** and giggles.

Flames are appreciated, and probably well-deserved.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:36 PM
gtracing

it's not only this forum...almost every forum i've signed up for is getting worse and worse...the younger generations are just making these forums worse and worse...i use to be an admin on a honda site a few years back...and it was extremely informative, everyone had positive and knowledgable posts...now-a-days, ur lucky if your thread even stays on topic by the time it reaches the second page....
Old 04-15-2009, 09:46 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 243 Likes on 193 Posts
You let your brother SMOKE IN YOUR CAR??!! Man I wouldn't even let him drive it! You should treat your G so good your GF should get jealous! And that's how you know you're treating a $50k car right lol

Quick Reply: Cigarette Burn!