G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

How well do coupes hold up in accidents?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 09:15 PM
See-Fu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How well do coupes hold up in accidents?

I've seen lots of photos of the coupe sin accidents, but not much of a description in the threads. For those of you that have been in an accident, can you post details/pics/links to pics, of your accident. I know the safety features of the car are ranked high by JD, but nothing compares to real life incidents.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:26 PM
NotUrG
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My coupe was hit while parked. The person that backed into it was going less than 5 mph and backed into the left front corner (with a PT Cruiser of all vehicles). It destroyed the bumper, headlight, left front fender, left front wheel and pushed the door and rear quarter panel out of alignment. It was a fairly expensive repair, which has most recently topped the 8K mark (since additional accident related problems have appeared since the repair). I was frustrated with how much damage there was for such a slow speed hit. I have pics, but they aren't on my blackberry- I'll attach when I get home.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:57 PM
Wicked_limitz
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i was involved in an accident aswell, if you search my profile, you can find my old threads about it. Basically some drunk b*tch decides to make a left hand turn trying to beat me as i was comming from the opposite direction going about 25mph....i ended up smashing into her and the driver bag blew....costed a lil over $5-6k from the dealer. Car is fixed now and honestly, i feel like its better than ever.