Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

I was hit...WHILE PARKED!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 08:04 PM
NIGHTLFEphantom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by XMMAN
how do i obtain a copy of the police report? i got lots of pics.. and have already filed a claim with her insurance company..
You have to go down to the local station I think... you can always call the non emergency number to find out.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:17 PM
ProstylezG37

yeah **** like that pisses me off...just found a dent on my front fender...looks like a truck door opened into my ****...soi feel ya!
Old 04-05-2009, 09:12 PM
Ababe

Ditto, I found a dent in my drivers door. I suspect the dealership did it when I took it in to get it tinted. I'm sure I have a ghost chance in hell trying to prove that one. Ironically I told the service rep when I dropped it off that I was proud that I had no door dings, car is only 4 months old. Can't see it unless the car is clean, it was filthy when I picked it up. I definitely feel your pain.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:24 PM
wipeoutlol

some nutlicker backed into me a week ago in Orlando in a parking lot at CVS while I just got in and was punching in an addy in the GPS. He owned up to it tho
Old 04-05-2009, 10:33 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
At least you have a black car so repainting and getting it to match won't leave a mess like the poor schmucks with pearl white and the 47 different shades of metallic silver/gray that the G37 comes in. Think of the bright side: you'll be able to get rid of a few rock chips on the front end. If I were you, I would be hard pressed to suppress my urge to exact retribution on the bitch who hit you and lied and tried to put the blame on you. I believe she'll reap what she sows eventually, but in my younger years I can guarantee that mine would have been the hand of the Reaper who exacted repayment for her evil deed. I've mellowed out.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:53 PM
KAHBOOM
Super Moderator of Pwnage

Received 195 Likes on 139 Posts
WOW... some people ar ejust a waste to society. Sorry to hear about this.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:53 PM
NIGHTLFEphantom

This picture reminds me of you BB, when I read your wise words.

Old 04-07-2009, 12:35 AM
FranCyx

Police report you got down to your local police office and tell them your info
they usually give the number if not go to google and find your local prescient and call them and they can search and tell you when its ready.

Look im not going to be nice im going to keep it real, we should all get together and get glue and feathers and wrap this ladys car lol. on a serious note some people dont know how to take care of a car, what kind of crap of car was she driving?

I had the same thing happen to me some lady parked on top of my car she did not apologize and thats the worse you know you did it and you try and blame it on some one else... saying you did it how low can this lady get....

rip this b*tch a new heart. make sure you let your insurance company know of every scratch
Old 04-07-2009, 06:55 AM
Cessna_Pilot118

Heya,

Sorry to hear about your car, it never siezes to amaze me the length some people will go through to stay out of trouble. Go to your local police precint, give them your standard info (name, social security #, date of incident + location) the desk sergeant will pull up your report as filed.

from their he will notify you if the attending officer at the scene has/has not completed the report and the status of the filing. If it's a complete report and was approved by the overseeing lieutenant for no known discrepencies, the desk sergeant will notify you who to speak with to obtain a copy for your insurance company.

Just be patient, reports aren't generated right away. It's all based on precedence of the situations. But you will get it )

Hope this helps buddy!

Source: active military police

Regards,
Mario
Old 04-07-2009, 07:57 AM
XMMAN

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by FranCyx
Police report you got down to your local police office and tell them your info
they usually give the number if not go to google and find your local prescient and call them and they can search and tell you when its ready.

Look im not going to be nice im going to keep it real, we should all get together and get glue and feathers and wrap this ladys car lol. on a serious note some people dont know how to take care of a car, what kind of crap of car was she driving?

I had the same thing happen to me some lady parked on top of my car she did not apologize and thats the worse you know you did it and you try and blame it on some one else... saying you did it how low can this lady get....

rip this b*tch a new heart. make sure you let your insurance company know of every scratch
it was an early 2000's lexus ES300..I appreciate all of your help and concern for this situation.. however im not the type to retaliate on someone.. Hopefully insurance will come through and I can put this behind me.. I am sure karma will take care of the rest.. it would be great to wake up and see pics of a feathered lexus though on here lol
Old 04-07-2009, 09:16 AM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
^^ Here in Guam, we get a copy of the police report at the police records and ID department. Don't you also need the police report to file a claim with her insurance? The report will determine who's at fault.

I was hit while parked too. Old lady parked next to me. She was pulling out and I was waiting for her so I can step out of the car. She was reversing out of her parking spot and she turned too early. I actually watched the corner of her front bumper move closer and closer to my rear bumper right by the rear fenders. Damage was pretty minor. The area just needs to be re-painted.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:21 AM
Triple_X

this woman is an example of why I hate people.

hope everything works out OK man.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:21 PM
NACZ3

Originally Posted by XMMAN
it was an early 2000's lexus ES300..I appreciate all of your help and concern for this situation.. however im not the type to retaliate on someone.. Hopefully insurance will come through and I can put this behind me.. I am sure karma will take care of the rest.. it would be great to wake up and see pics of a feathered lexus though on here lol
Karma won't get your car fixed. And if her insurance doesn't cooperate with you, you can go through yours since it wasn't your fault and you insurance will go after the other company--at least mine did a few years ago when a company I had to deal with said I was 10% at fault for their customer u-turning form the right line into me while I was in the left lane. My insurance company backed me and my insurance did not increase since I was not at fault.

And she doesn't care about you either, of course. She's already probably told her insurance that you hit her also.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:55 PM
XMMAN

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ok well state farm (her insurance) did not call me all week so I called them on Thursday to get an update.. they said they had to send someone out to measure and take pictures? The rep promised me I would be getting a call the next day to make this apt., but they never called...

What is so hard about this... just let me go get my damn car fixed already! I have never been hit before, how long does this usually all take?
Old 04-11-2009, 06:51 PM
ifinity

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I think you should be using your insurance company representatives to work for you on this. If it gets worse, start filing complaints and low ratings on websites about the insurance companies. It will give you a sense of some revenge I hope.

Quick Reply: I was hit...WHILE PARKED!!!!