G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Very important question before i buy this g37 on saturday HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 07:58 PM
redcoupe1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by demarco5
thanks for looking man, i only like black or white though and that black one is base with beige and wood interior, i think the black interior is the nicest, not to be picky but thanks for checking
There are couple here w/black on black w/premium

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/search...=1238111651258
Old 03-27-2009, 12:08 AM
bunluvsvw

ok well i want to buy this g37 on saturday, its fully loaded with every package, but the rims were stolen by someone while it was sitting at the dealership....(pic of car before rims were robbed)
http://www.bmwoffreehold.com/used-bm...98M130661.aspx

so they put some ugly horrible aftermarket rims on it and dropped the price to $31k
i put a deposit on the car and found these rims on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=170313965965

question is are these the EXACT same rims that are in the first link, will they fit? before i buy them i wanna make sure its gonna look exactly how it should like the first link

thanks alot guys
I have an 08 G37s for sale if your interested, $38k, its a 08 with 2900 miles, fully loaded, originally stickered for $44k I purchased the wheel and tire package and that can be transferred. I added oem rear spoiler, stillen front lip, eibach lowering springs, eibach swaybars, all weather mats, stillen gen 3 intake, upgraded every bulb to led, even the sunvisors, greddy ti-c exhaust, and exhaust depot ypipe. car is in perfect condition, nothing wrong with it at all, I think im just tired of the car already, time for a new toy. lol $38k is firm Im loosing out my azz on this car but its ok, I know how it is when you buy a new car. The car is Liquid Platinum in color. Im in Philly, pretty close to Freehold Bmw in Jersey. Let me know if you are interested, we can do all the paperwork at a dealership so you can get financing also, Im planning on a courtesy trade. Im pretty sure you can get your deposit back on this car. like one of the members say, you sure the car was done right when the rims were taken off? no underbody damage? email me at Madbusy168@yahoo.com if you are interested. Or call me at my cell 215 519 5471, names Richard. thanks
Old 03-27-2009, 08:17 AM
AndrewDDS

Originally Posted by bunluvsvw
I have an 08 G37s for sale if your interested, $38k, its a 08 with 2900 miles, fully loaded, originally stickered for $44k I purchased the wheel and tire package and that can be transferred. I added oem rear spoiler, stillen front lip, eibach lowering springs, eibach swaybars, all weather mats, stillen gen 3 intake, upgraded every bulb to led, even the sunvisors, greddy ti-c exhaust, and exhaust depot ypipe. car is in perfect condition, nothing wrong with it at all, I think im just tired of the car already, time for a new toy. lol $38k is firm Im loosing out my azz on this car but its ok, I know how it is when you buy a new car. The car is Liquid Platinum in color. Im in Philly, pretty close to Freehold Bmw in Jersey. Let me know if you are interested, we can do all the paperwork at a dealership so you can get financing also, Im planning on a courtesy trade. Im pretty sure you can get your deposit back on this car. like one of the members say, you sure the car was done right when the rims were taken off? no underbody damage? email me at Madbusy168@yahoo.com if you are interested. Or call me at my cell 215 519 5471, names Richard. thanks
HOLY ****E DUDE!! Demarco, there's your car buddy!!! That is a DEAL!!
Old 03-27-2009, 08:21 AM
demarco5

lol, i need to try to fll in love with liquid plat
Old 03-27-2009, 08:29 AM
AndrewDDS

lol, i need to try to fll in love with liquid plat
The color shouldn't matter when the deal is that good. That's a car with over $5,000 in upgrades. You would basically be walking away with a mint-condition $50,000 car. If you can swing $38K, that's the offer of a lifetime.
Old 03-27-2009, 01:32 PM
demarco5

guy in bridgewater infiniti said he can do 38 for a journey model with premium and navi, or 39 for a sport model with premium and navi.......you think thats overpaying?
Old 03-27-2009, 02:10 PM
AndrewDDS

I'd take Bunluv's before that... All the aftermarket upgrades he's done on his car are things you'll want to do to yours after you buy it anyway. I can understand wanting a certain color car, but when the deal of a lifetime crosses your path, it's hard to turn it down.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:13 PM
demarco5

with a 6 yr loan for his car id be at 594$ after $4000 down
with a 6 yr loan for the new 09 id be at $561, not a big difference
Old 03-27-2009, 02:18 PM
AndrewDDS

Wow, I guess this is completely personal preference, but if I have to finance a car over 6 years, I'm buying something cheaper. You'll probably be underwater on it for a considerable amount of that 6 years when you factor depreciation in. Just my two cents... But if I were you, I'd go for either the one with the stolen wheels and assume you'll have to sink some additional cash into it soon, or go for Bunluv's and assume you'll never have to do anything to it. Financing an '09 over more than 4 years just isn't a good idea IMO.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:24 PM
demarco5

this one is completely loaded, everything i want and only $1100 for shipping
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

you figure if i can get him down 2500, my total would be 35k even after everything
Old 03-27-2009, 02:35 PM
demarco5

well the different between financing over 5 or 6 years is 700 in interest, i probably wont do 6....probably will do 5.....but definitely not 4 thats way to expensive for a car
Old 03-27-2009, 03:21 PM
Achilles

well the different between financing over 5 or 6 years is 700 in interest, i probably wont do 6....probably will do 5.....but definitely not 4 thats way to expensive for a car
5 sounds ok. 4 is ideal but not realistic for some. 6, nah, that's too long and he's right, you'll be upside down on it sooner than later.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:30 PM
demarco5

yeah, well see what happens, im going to look at the white one in a couple hours, got word from a friend of the manager there that when they robbed the rims it was a very clean robbery, it was on bricks for 8 hours and no VISIBLE damage underneath, but ill have it inspected by a nissan dealer first
Old 03-27-2009, 03:43 PM
bunluvsvw

Originally Posted by AndrewDDS
Wow, I guess this is completely personal preference, but if I have to finance a car over 6 years, I'm buying something cheaper. You'll probably be underwater on it for a considerable amount of that 6 years when you factor depreciation in. Just my two cents... But if I were you, I'd go for either the one with the stolen wheels and assume you'll have to sink some additional cash into it soon, or go for Bunluv's and assume you'll never have to do anything to it. Financing an '09 over more than 4 years just isn't a good idea IMO.
Yeah, theres nothing wrong with my car at all, I think its a combo of Im done modding it and I kinda regret buying this car cause of the small back seat, need to put a baby seat in the car and its pretty cramped. I know I am loosing out my azz on this car, It kinda pisses me off that the resale value sinks like a tank on this car. but oh wells. I wanted a white or red one at first but once I got to the dealer, the silver just glowed and and the clear coat on it just made the car look so wet. fell in love immediately with the silver, never thought I buy a silver one too. I forgot to mention that I have a genuine silver carbon fiber dashkit on my car too. another $300 down the drain when I sell this car. but oh wells. Regardless though, I would not buy that G37 from the dealer, I dont even care if the car was sitting on the blocks, dude, they put bs rims back on, and now it has spacers on it and the calipers are scratched? and the window was busted on in. no navi in that car either. Hes only set on that car cause its white. Not too smart of a reason to buy a car. but its cool, im in no dead rush to sell my car either, selling only means I get into more debt, cause Im looking into an IsF lol
Old 03-27-2009, 03:47 PM
bunluvsvw

this one is completely loaded, everything i want and only $1100 for shipping
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

you figure if i can get him down 2500, my total would be 35k even after everything
You sure you want to spend your hard earned money buying a car thats not even in front of you? this is not a laptop your buying, your buying a used car. god knows it might have been re painted, scratches, dings, dents. If you do buy the white one from the dealer, I have a set of brand new 19s with 300 miles for sale $1800, Its not stolen, I got 20s on my car, they were off of my own car. no marks or anything on the rims, tires still have the nubbies on them.

Quick Reply: Very important question before i buy this g37 on saturday HELP!