Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Gifts from my boyfriend

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 05:50 PM
VIP G

Received 11 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Ivoidwarranties
Most of those are obviously going into the attic and will come out when needed. I figured we'd never get a better price than what I could get them for at that time. I'm curious as to what you're really thinking.

I just don't get why you would buy some of this stuff

Just get basic wiper blades at the local auto parts store when you need them. I have and idea what your going to try on the fake vent covers and I think you'd be better off just getting mesh and replacing the area. Idk, each is own, IMO I'd spend money on real mods that actually will improve performance/looks and be noticeable. aka intake, exhaust, springs, wheel, braces, etc...
Old 01-20-2009, 09:21 PM
SFG37S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by VIP G

Just get basic wiper blades at the local auto parts store when you need them. I have and idea what your going to try on the fake vent covers and I think you'd be better off just getting mesh and replacing the area. Idk, each is own, IMO I'd spend money on real mods that actually will improve performance/looks and be noticeable. aka intake, exhaust, springs, wheel, braces, etc...
Well, What "You" would do is not necessarily what "He" would do! So, Since "He" is the one modding "Her" car , maybe the best thing to do is let "He" mod "Her" car in which ever method "He" chooses to keep "Her "happy. "He" may have a different approach then "You" do and "You" may have a different approach then "He" does. In any case, Lets just kick back and watch what unfolds! As we all know, If "He" screws it up for "Her", "She" will be the first one to Put "He" in the old dog house! And if "You" have spent anytime at all in a relationship "You" should know "You" are always better off just keeping "Her" Happy so "She" allows you to play with out busting your boys about it!
Old 01-20-2009, 09:41 PM
Ivoidwarranties
Premier Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Yeah, what SFG37S said. Thanks SFG37S!

And yeah, I'll spend my money where I best choose. There is no way I am cutting up the original fake vent covers without knowing what I really want to do. And I already explained my wiper blade theory. By the way, I got those wiper arms for less than you get those basic wiper blades. All those other parts are just a matter of time, if they're not already here or on the way.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:49 PM
HamstersG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Most important 2 words in this entire thread are......"Her" Happy.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:22 PM
amoney805

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Nothing says love like wiper blades.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:52 PM
HamstersG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by amoney805
Nothing says love like wiper blades.
Wiper blades much > than large diamond anniversary rings.....it didn't help when I said something stupid about what I could buy for the G instead. It was all downhill after that.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:57 PM
VIP G

Received 11 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by SFG37S
Well, What "You" would do is not necessarily what "He" would do! So, Since "He" is the one modding "Her" car , maybe the best thing to do is let "He" mod "Her" car in which ever method "He" chooses to keep "Her "happy. "He" may have a different approach then "You" do and "You" may have a different approach then "He" does. In any case, Lets just kick back and watch what unfolds! As we all know, If "He" screws it up for "Her", "She" will be the first one to Put "He" in the old dog house! And if "You" have spent anytime at all in a relationship "You" should know "You" are always better off just keeping "Her" Happy so "She" allows you to play with out busting your boys about it!
Lol I my relationships, its more important I'm happy. Idk what type of relationships u've been in, but I feel bad if yours are like that and your whipped lol
Old 01-21-2009, 12:51 AM
SFG37S

Lol I my relationships, its more important I'm happy. Idk what type of relationships u've been in, but I feel bad if yours are like that and your whipped lol
Yeah you are probably right! Its more important for you to be happy!

On the other hand, When I decided I wanted to buy the G, My wife of 18 years answer to me was "go ahead honey you deserve it". So, Yeah I guess I've been going about it all wrong.

Void-Man, Keep up the nice work! Sounds as if you have yourself a real keeper!
Old 01-21-2009, 01:30 AM
G37sGuy

SFG37S. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I totally agree with you. Its not being "whipped" if you are keeping your loved one happy, I mean how is that putting her needs ahead of yours?

You get to mod + She likes the mod = Everyone happy

I agree man good job.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:05 AM
SOLISIMO

You shouldve bought rain x
Old 01-21-2009, 09:34 AM
Ivoidwarranties
Premier Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts
There's well over $500 worth of stuff there and people keep keying in on these $13 blades.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:42 AM
BiskitG37

Originally Posted by SFG37S
Yeah you are probably right! Its more important for you to be happy!

On the other hand, When I decided I wanted to buy the G, My wife of 18 years answer to me was "go ahead honey you deserve it". So, Yeah I guess I've been going about it all wrong.

Void-Man, Keep up the nice work! Sounds as if you have yourself a real keeper!
Wow - my husband of 17 years told me the same words - guess I'm doing something wrong too.....

Ivoid and Her - if you can mod a car together, you can survive anything
Old 01-21-2009, 09:44 AM
CHI-TOWN G37

Ivoid needs to change his name to "HIS", so I can keep this all straight...
Old 01-21-2009, 09:46 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Should I be taking notes? Lolz.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:51 AM
BiskitG37

Originally Posted by Blackjack
Should I be taking notes? Lolz.
Yes

Her, you're lucky, I wish I got an Eibach ProKit for a present........ I had to buy my own.

Quick Reply: Gifts from my boyfriend