Sponsored By:

Need help with g37 color

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 05:44 PM
Speeder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Brooklynlpb
^^
i dont think the black G looks smaller .... and actually i think that u minght be wrong about "the bigger in size effect" being a reason y white looks better . i think the point of the g37 is that its small and sporty... y would u want a large coupe ..u know wat i mean. the white G looks good because its lets the shape of the car stand out... also where as black is my favorite color for almost any car except fot this one becasue black on this car really does make something about the back look akwARD to me lol ... i dont know wat it is .....this is y im so torn between wat color i want the car in.
I'm not saying if it looks bigger (as big as of a Sedan) it looks better. I should say, IMO, the wider the coupe is, the nicer it looks. I like the A5 looks to most coupes, mainly because it's wider and white does make the G look wider.

Besides, a white G with tinted windows looks far nicer than a black G.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:07 PM
AndrewDDS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seriously, why doesn't Blue Slate get more love?!?! I see people all over the place who make comments about my car. People who know cars make intelligent comments about the engine, horsepower, performance, etc. Women and guys who don't know anything about cars all say the same thing, "Damn that color is amazing! Is that gray or blue? I love that color!!!"

Go to the dealership on a sunny day and tell me that Blue Slate doesn't look absolutely amazing on the G... I'll wait...