G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Who took my shoes??!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 09:23 AM
Heat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I always thought that south fl was much nicer than north. I just moved out of Jax bc of all the crime. Why can't they just contain all the ghetto in one part of the country so they can fight and steal from their own kind. (I am dreaming)
Old 11-14-2008, 10:45 AM
PSYH
Post Whore

^^^ Did you watch Escape from New York or Escape from LA? Somebody already thought of it.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:48 AM
nogoodname
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a tilt sensor or a proximity sensor would of totally helped out in this situation.
all nissan cars have the same wheel lock and most ppl dont go out to buy a different set of locks, so this makes it easy for the theives.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:58 AM
w0ady

Originally Posted by Heat
I always thought that south fl was much nicer than north. I just moved out of Jax bc of all the crime. Why can't they just contain all the ghetto in one part of the country so they can fight and steal from their own kind. (I am dreaming)
HA south better than north? i mean it depends where you go but jacksonville just has big #s. plus its easy to stay away from the north side (except i work there) and im usually pretty safe here.
Old 11-14-2008, 11:09 AM
DdotRoq
Registered Member

South has its good and bad spots. I thought Pembroke Pines was safe! Usually cities to stay away from are Carol City, Liberty City, Little Havana, Little Haiti, Opalocka, etc.

Funny part is, I grew up in most of those cities and know many people still living in those cities. ^^

I think highest crime rate is West Palm Beach.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:31 PM
Heat

Originally Posted by psyh
^^^ Did you watch Escape from New York or Escape from LA? Somebody already thought of it.
Neither, damn I thought I was thinking of something new.

Originally Posted by w0ady
HA south better than north? i mean it depends where you go but jacksonville just has big #s. plus its easy to stay away from the north side (except i work there) and im usually pretty safe here.
Big numbers my ***. JAX is small compared to where I am from. San Antonio and Dallas. The problem is in Jax the crimeeople ratio. Southside is supposed to be all nice but then someone gets shot right down the road. Or a good samaritan is shot in a drive by while trying to help a helpless motorist. And including their Eastern attempt to build nice brand new private communities next to a trailer park to try and bring up the area. Face it, Jacksonville sucks and I am glad I got out of the Navy so I don't have to live there anymore. You should travel more.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:00 PM
Dominican_Capt
Registered Member

Originally Posted by DdotRoq
South has its good and bad spots. I thought Pembroke Pines was safe! Usually cities to stay away from are Carol City, Liberty City, Little Havana, Little Haiti, Opalocka, etc.

Funny part is, I grew up in most of those cities and know many people still living in those cities. ^^

I think highest crime rate is West Palm Beach.
My cousin lives in Opa-locka and I have plenty of friends in Little Havana.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:23 PM
w0ady

Neither, damn I thought I was thinking of something new.

Big numbers my ***. JAX is small compared to where I am from. San Antonio and Dallas. The problem is in Jax the crimeeople ratio. Southside is supposed to be all nice but then someone gets shot right down the road. Or a good samaritan is shot in a drive by while trying to help a helpless motorist. And including their Eastern attempt to build nice brand new private communities next to a trailer park to try and bring up the area. Face it, Jacksonville sucks and I am glad I got out of the Navy so I don't have to live there anymore. You should travel more.
ya but i come from miami too so jax crime doesnt seem that bad to me i guess.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:26 PM
Serbiasrt8

///

Most of the crime will happen outside of the ghetto.
Especially if it is theft.

Do you really think they will be stealing from each other in the ghetto?they come and steal the nice stuff from the people with money,in order to take it back to the Ghetto!
Old 11-14-2008, 03:40 PM
Heat

^Yeah but if we could contain them with an high-tech electric fence, then they would have no choice than to steal from their own. Then they would know how it feels.

I am glad I live in Texas so I can shoot them if they step on my property and try to steal my rims.

It just sucks that the thieves that stole his wheels are prob going to put them on some hoopti buick boat-wagon or old *** jacked up cadillac. Poor wheels had a good home.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:24 PM
SugarDaddy08

Who took my shoes??!!

That is some harsh ****. I wake up when I even hear someone breath by my car.
Old 11-22-2008, 09:30 AM
Heat

Yeah I didnt sleep for days after I bought my car. I kept having nightmares that someone was stealing it.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:32 PM
G_Soul

Sorry to hear that man, got me thinking to put some gps tracking chips if i get nice set of shoes. Silly me..
Old 11-22-2008, 06:10 PM
EZDozzit
No Soliciting

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Alright guys, here's the scoop. I never notified my auto insurance about the after market wheels and tires when I got them...frankly...because they're less expensive than the factory ones. So here's what happened. My insurance cut me a check for the cost of the OEM tires plus the cost of refurb OEM rims. That's right, if refurbs are available, they go with that. Otherwise, you get reimbursed for the cost of OEM new. So basically I got $300 for each rim and $280 for each tire. As for the aftermarket rims, your insurance will cover up to $500 of custom equipment (you need to provide a receipt) unless you adjust your premium to include/cover the aftermarket stuff. So to summarize, I ended up with $1,200 (rims) + $1,120 (tires) + $500 (custom equipment) = $2,820. Not bad since I only paid $2,000 for the rims and tires. But the motto of the story is, if your aftermarket rims/tires cost more than the OEM ones, notify your insurance so they can adjust your premium to include them. You'll only pay a few dollars more per year but your expensive investment will be covered. I'm still shopping for new rims and can't make up my mind.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:55 PM
tenfour

thanks for the tip! glad to hear you got your check.

Quick Reply: Who took my shoes??!!