G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Crashed my G!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 01:34 AM
jnguyen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
What the ****. glad your alright man. good thing she got the fault for it. I dont get why she came at you that sucks you even bought your rims and everything! are you planning on selling them?
Old 11-02-2008, 01:39 AM
Wicked_limitz
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^thanks, i gotta wait and whats gonna happend with insurance...i dont even have my stock rims so i dont know how thats gonne work.

anyone wanna sell me their spare's? imma put 4 spares on it and let them tow it.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:24 AM
RedG37SNC

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Even reading posts like this gives me butterflies... Sorry to hear about your accident. Hopefully it will work out for the best, a chance to try different mods on a 09.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:19 PM
KAHBOOM
Super Moderator of Pwnage

Received 195 Likes on 139 Posts
Man sorry to hear about this. Its good that you weren't hurt.

If they fix it don't forget to make a DIV (depreciation in value) claim. Insurance adjusters normally wont mention this up front.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:01 PM
omfgltsalex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my accident was almost identical to this and the damages came out to around 11 grand man, the other driver's insurance covered it completely but i was without a car for a little more than a month
Old 11-02-2008, 01:08 PM
G37RacerX

Definitely not totaled, the car is worth alot and it's still pretty new=high value, as long as you don't have 90,000 miles on it... Airbag deployment does not automatically equal total status either.

ONE good thing, you get a new bumper skin with no license plate holes...

The MOST important thing is finding the right shop do do the repairs, don't settle.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:06 PM
Wicked_limitz
Registered Member

thanks guys, yeah my insurance(Geico) gave me 2 options...pay them a $500 DET. and they will come get it now or wait till monday which I agreed to for "her" insurance to call and send a agent out to come look at the car. I dont think I should pay a dime since I was'nt at fault. She did'nt even call her insurance yet to report the accident?
Old 11-02-2008, 05:21 PM
Dominican_Capt
Registered Member

Damn Wicked, I'm sorry to hear that. n i remember how excite u were after u got the g37 to replace the g35. I wouldn't say u have a bad thing with Infiniti's but I say get ANY color except White. That might be ur jinx. Just glad ur ok man.
Old 11-02-2008, 05:25 PM
vinnys coupe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
did u ever pick ur G up? or did u decided to get something else^ i havent talked to you ina whilee wheaa ya been.?^^
Old 11-02-2008, 05:43 PM
Wicked_limitz
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Dominican_Capt
Damn Wicked, I'm sorry to hear that. n i remember how excite u were after u got the g37 to replace the g35. I wouldn't say u have a bad thing with Infiniti's but I say get ANY color except White. That might be ur jinx. Just glad ur ok man.
thanks man, i honestly dont think its totaled either, gotta wait and see whats gonna happend.
Old 11-02-2008, 05:45 PM
DashKid
Banned

prayers goes out to u man. glad that u didnt get hurt or anything but yeah i saw this g37 in a bad wreck this morning on the highway side of the car was gone but from looking at your pictures i think it is the insurance's call on say it is totalled or not. if the engine is not messed up i think it is not totalled.
Old 11-02-2008, 05:45 PM
soldier9599
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Wicked_limitz
thanks for the feedback guys, yeah that b*tch was going crazy on me and charging at me, being the man that I am, i walked away and waited for the cops...when they arrived, they already blamed her just be her actions. I'm so upset right now, you guys dont even know, I just paid out my a$$ for a lawyer to get custody of my 2 kids.

as far as looking into an 09 or 370Z's, if they do consider to total it, i doubt i will be in another infiniti...dont get me wrong, i love G's but i feel like its been bad luck since i crashed two white ones in the same month 2 years apart, neither were my fault. hopefully i'll get a call from her insurance company on monday and see what they will say.
Sorry to hear about the crash, but don't tell me you are actually thinking you don't want an Infiniti because of "bad luck." I mean, if there's another car out there you like more than a G37, go for it, but I figure you got the G cuz it's what you wanted and there's no reason to get rid of what you wanted just because you are afraid of something stupid like "bad luck." No offense or anything, but if you like the G just get it again! It'll be like you never lost it, it just got upgraded with washi doorhandles, better heated seats, and a fresh odometer! Obviously if there's something you like better you get that, but you don't get something you like less because of "luck."

Last edited by soldier9599; 11-02-2008 at 05:53 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 05:46 PM
Dominican_Capt
Registered Member

Originally Posted by vinnys coupe
did u ever pick ur G up? or did u decided to get something else^ i havent talked to you ina whilee wheaa ya been.?^^
wassup vinny! yea, I dissappeared for a while. Had a couple issues to take care of over the year. I didn't pick up the G then but things have gotten alot smoother. I biding my time to see what to do. I could get a G37 Convertible or a 09 Coupe with the 7AT. I don't exactly know what I want to do but more then likely, I'll make my move in February. How's ur IP G37? Betta take care of it so u don't end up like wicked. I hope he does get another G as he's been a good member for a minute.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:00 PM
Wicked_limitz
Registered Member

Originally Posted by soldier9599
Sorry to hear about the crash, but don't tell me you are actually thinking you don't want an Infiniti because of "bad luck." I mean, if there's another car out there you like more than a G37, go for it, but I figure you got the G cuz it's what you wanted and there's no reason to get rid of what you wanted just because you are afraid of something stupid like "bad luck." No offense or anything, but if you like the G just get it again! It'll be like you never lost it, it just got upgraded with washi doorhandles, better heated seats, and a fresh odometer! Obviously if there's something you like better you get that, but you don't get something you like less because of "luck."

thanks! i dont even think they will total it....if they did i prob will end up with another G just in a diff color, or maybe just get a different car, who knows.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:09 PM
LAG37

glad to see ur ok.

why is everyone hating on serbia?
jeez, hes a nice guy and helpfull...

Quick Reply: Crashed my G!