Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Official best compliments received thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 07:03 PM
SFG37S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=G37sGuy;2430262].

But what is it about the dirty looks from G35 owners. Not every G35 owner, but the first G35 owner had a sweet silver one and as he drove up next to mine, he gave one of those dirty/envy looks. WTF. I like G35, not as much as my G37S, but I always give them a waive or a nod.

You know, I hear ya on this one! I think the 35's are awesome as well as the 37's. Most of the time 35 owners pretend to not even look me when I am around them and when I give them a thumbs up, They look at me like i just pee'd in their grape nuts! Whats up with that?.............*******!
Old 10-05-2008, 07:59 PM
RedG37SNC

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
[quote=SFG37S;2430519]
Originally Posted by G37sGuy

But what is it about the dirty looks from G35 owners. Not every G35 owner, but the first G35 owner had a sweet silver one and as he drove up next to mine, he gave one of those dirty/envy looks. WTF. I like G35, not as much as my G37S, but I always give them a waive or a nod.

You know, I hear ya on this one! I think the 35's are awesome as well as the 37's. Most of the time 35 owners pretend to not even look me when I am around them and when I give them a thumbs up, They look at me like i just pee'd in their grape nuts! Whats up with that?.............*******!
I imagine when the G40 comes out we'll all find something to hate about it... until we can afford to buy one that is .
Old 10-05-2008, 08:21 PM
shumby

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Screw the G40 G50 for the win
Old 10-10-2008, 08:54 PM
G37GuyOR

best compliment I ever got was the following...

Pulled up to a stoplight and while i was sitting there waiting to pull into costco the gentlman to my left was so busy checking out my brand new car he failed to realize his lane was a right turn only and turned left right into the guy who was going straight. it was a big collision, more like an explosion... my wife had to jump out and move the guys bumper that was no longer attached to his car so we could move our car out of the way... It's ok to stare just not while you should be driving... LOL!!!!
Old 10-11-2008, 03:57 AM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Pulled up into a parking lot next to a G35 where a big group of people were hanging out near-by. They went "ohhhhhhh" when we pulled up. I think when I stepped out, one of the girls said, "it looks better than yours" to the owner of the G35. Then she said "he looks better than you too"

Old 10-11-2008, 06:34 PM
chasemyaccord

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Da Hashi
feel da dip stick
or as my friend calls it, an oil check lol.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:37 PM
vINCe_Inc

spend 3+ hours washing and claying today. a kid riding his bicycle goes back and forth and keeps checking out my progress. in the end after i dried the car, he says ... wow! very nice washing !
haha. made me feel better about my 3+ hrs wasted.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:49 PM
RedG37SNC

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by jks toy!
I was at the gas station that I always go too,, and I was casually putting gas in my car when some guy pulled up in a brand new 7 series bimmer... He got out of his car and started putting gas in his car.. Then I was just finishing putting gas in my car and the guy looks at my car then asks me what it was and I told him it's a infiniti g37S and I absolutely love it and then he said "Wow it's ugly""". I told him to **** off.....
I would have turned that around with a "Yea it is, but you should get a good price on the trade in, everyone wants a bimmer, their common as camrys these days."
Old 10-11-2008, 08:02 PM
chris9012

just got this compliment today at the car wash "you's a bad a$$ motha fuka with this car, this your car?" i was like yeah. your a bad man. lol it was funny
Old 10-11-2008, 08:03 PM
GiGGaplease

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by vINCe_Inc
spend 3+ hours washing and claying today. a kid riding his bicycle goes back and forth and keeps checking out my progress. in the end after i dried the car, he says ... wow! very nice washing !
haha. made me feel better about my 3+ hrs wasted.
hes waiting for tonight to steal your car. :shady:
Old 10-11-2008, 11:01 PM
the-moss

I was told the car sounds nicer than the F430 that belongs to a guy at work.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:04 PM
GiGGaplease

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by the-moss
I was told the car sounds nicer than the F430 that belongs to a guy at work.
the 430 is sick! should have told him to trade straight up.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:33 PM
ranga

Have been receiving a lot of compliments, the latest being a sexy chick outside a night club said omg! is that your car!, its so hot! If you are wondering if I got any numbers, yes I did ;-)
Old 10-14-2008, 12:01 AM
shumby

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Went to the Keg with my old lady too guys were smoking outside. I droped her at the doorr to get a table while I parked. The guy told me nice car said it is way nicer then the G35 and asked me if it was the S i said yes . and then whe on to tell them I got HC's and Cat back on the way. When inside and my wife tells me that they talked to her too. She thought they were trying to pick her her up but then they were just asking about the car. LOL. She is hot so they should of been hitting on her but now i think about it they were together and seemed a bit too nice to eachother so maybe they swing the other way.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:38 AM
Meltdownblitz
Registered Member

I just saw this thread and read all the pages, I enjoyed reading this thread, you guys are hilarious with the comments you get, so funny, haha. I think we all get alot of comments on our cars. Can't wait till I get the wheels on!

A few people always ask, what does the G37"S" stand for? Supercharged? Haha I always say no because I don't like to lie but it would be funny to see what their expression would be with a yes? :O lol.

I love owning this car, especially since the G37 population is still low.

I just remembered, one of the good comments from my salesman when I was buying the car was, so are you a doctor or a lawyer? Because they are usually the ones who buy this car as an everyday driver. I think he was being sarcastic but I got a good laugh.

Last edited by Meltdownblitz; 10-14-2008 at 01:43 AM.

Quick Reply: Official best compliments received thread